Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Monday 10:08

•Masja•

Chris is back like completely back, It's like that whatever happened this Saturday never actually happened?

He's back to his fuckboy, selfishness self again, I think it's good to have him back again but a little scary that he can recover from something that clearly sent him over the edge?

I walked next to Noora as we talked about stuff and boys...and pizza.

"So are you and William completely talking again? Or how is that going?" I ask, "yes we talked everything out and we're fine now" she says and smiles, "awww little Noora Sætre is in love!!!" I cheer and

"Yeah yeah whatever!" She says and flips me off. I laugh and make kissing sounds, "oh really?! What should I say with you and Chris huh?" She mocks. I groan and roll my eyes at her.

"Whatever you're still whipped!!" I say and poke her cheek.

I haven't talked to William and Chris i kinda avoid seeing them. I'm not angry at them or anything, I just don't feel comfortable around them after what happened. It's awkward and I blame myself.

•Chris•

"Have you seen her? She's fucking hot!! I wanna fuck her!" Julian says and I don't really listen I just sit on the couch next to William and stare at my phone, I don't know whether to text Masja or not?

I know she's giving me space, but I'm also giving her space, and I really want to tell her the truth but I simply don't know how to.

William nudges me in the side and I look at him questioningly, "hey have you talked to Masja" he asks and I shook my head no,

"Why not?" He asks confused, "i dont know i just can't do it" I say honestly, "you should get your shit together bro!" He says and slaps my arm.

"yeah okay but there's just one problem" I say looking at him, "and that is?" "Yeah well I don't see her do you? I can't find her! The school is not even that fucking big!" I say.

"Okay it's Masja we're talking about here? She's known for her reputation she will show up. But text her or catch her when you know when she goes to her next class of something?" He says, and I nod, "easier said than done" I mumble and look down on my phone again.

I decide to text her, I need to get my shit together.

Chrissy🔥
Hey, where r u? Can't find u😧🙁

Baby girl🔥💋😍
I'm busy right now sorryyy🙁

Chrissy🔥
I'm sorry for the other day I hope I didn't scare you.

Baby girl🔥💋😍
Don't worry it's fine. I'm just having trouble with the girls right now.

Chrissy🔥
Okay but we need to talk.

Read 10:15

I shut off my phone and looked back up to see the boys stare at me, I look at them confused, "what?" I say and look at William, "did you even hear what we were talking about for the last 5 minutes??" Julian asks.

I shrug and play with my phone, "bro what's up with you?" Julian says again, he just doesn't know when to shut up.

I roll my eyes at him and doesn't answer, "huh can't talk now? Seriously? And he's supposed to be the anti fuckboy" Julian mutters and that triggered me, I fly up and push him back, "what did you say?!" I spit in his face holding him in his collar.

"Hey, hey hey! Back off!" Borkis interrupts and tries to pull us apart like William, "next time you won't be so lucky" I say and push him back again.

Then I storm out with William and Borkis behind me. I need Masja now! I storm towards the window spot they're always at and I see Masja and Eva there, I walk straight up to her and grab her face and kiss her.

She kisses back immediately, and Eva leaves awkwardly, I push her up against the window and just kiss my anger out on her.

After good 10 minutes of making out hard, I pull away and see Masja's reaction, "Woah" she mutters and touches her lips, "sorry" I say and pull her into a hug.

"I'm sorry for not calling you that day I should have. I should have come to you" I say and I feel Masja's hands run through my hair, "it's okay I respect it. And it's still new for us. All of this" she says and pull away.

"Yeah Masja, I need to have something off my heart" I say and look down nervously, here we go I'm gonna do it.

"What is it?" She asks and slide her hand over my cheekbone, "be mine? Be my girlfriend? I will commit to you, I want us to happen for real, I want this" I finally say.

She looks shocked but then smile and nods, "yes of course I will!" She says and hugs me again, I breathe in relief and smile like an idiot, I think I might the happiest fuckboy alive.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro