Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The scorching sensation on her skin made Rilka groan. Her entire body ached, and the girl's vision felt blurry.

"Calm down, you'll be okay."

A soothing cold sensation now touched Rilka. Al' Kaar seemed to have removed the remaining cloth clinging to the girl's skin before pouring water again.

"Sleep, I'll watch over you."

His words were like a sedative. A sudden drowsiness emerged, causing the girl to fall asleep.

A rhythmic, strange sound woke Rilka from her slumber. The female argon looked towards Al' Kaar's back as he faced away from her.

He seemed busy doing something. Odd murmurs echoed from Al' Kaar. However, Rilka paid no mind, turning her head to observe her home with a puzzled expression.

Something was different.

The girl's eyes widened as she finally realized what had happened. Al' Kaar was decorating her living space with culture!

She currently lay on rough fabric, and a wooden cultural piece lay beside her, surrounded by other strange items along the cave walls.

"Are you awake?"

Al' Kaar's voice made Rilka turn. Their eyes met before she asked, "What are you doing?"

"This?" Al' Kaar lifted a small piece of metal and a strangely shaped cloth with both hands. "I'm sewing some garments for you."

"I don't need that thing," Rilka grumbled with a sour face.

However, Al' Kaar snorted and straightened his back. "I just saved you..."

Rilka's lips snapped shut. She remembered the moments when the Hero acted.

"Done," Al' Kaar said while shaking the garment. "It's not perfect, but it'll do."

Rilka's eyes carefully traced the face and body of the male argon in front of her. Apart from his slightly disturbed demeanor, Al' Kaar was suitable to be her partner for a few months.

Al' Kaar placed that garment next to Rilka. He tidied up his tools and put everything into a box while muttering.

"What sound were you making?" Rilka couldn't contain her curiosity any longer.

Al' Kaar closed the box. He sat on it, pursed his lips, and blew air out before explaining, "I was just whistling."

"Whistling?"

"Whistling," Al' Kaar said with a small laugh. "Give it a try."

Rilka pursed her lips and imitated Al' Kaar's actions. However, only a bit of spit came out.

"Don't blow too hard, do it gently." Al' Kaar sat cross-legged next to Rilka as she decided to get up from her sleep.

Rilka repeated it a few times before a soft sound came from her lips. Al' Kaar grinned widely. He whistled with a unique rhythm.

"Try to mimic it; it's my favorite tune."

Rilka observed Al' Kaar closely. In her mind, she was guessing what his lips might taste like.

However, Al' Kaar was unaware of Rilka's intention. The foolish male stared at the female with a bewildered expression. "What's wrong? Are you still in pain?"

"Pain?" Rilka looked down to examine her previously blistered skin. But her brow furrowed in annoyance because Al' Kaar had covered her entire body with culture.

"Hey! Stop!" Al' Kaar protested as Rilka tried to remove the fabric around her body with both hands.

However, Rilka ignored the warning she heard. With an angry expression, she tried to tear her new clothes apart.

"Don't!" Al' Kaar gripped Rilka's wrist. The girl looked up, and their eyes met.

A sense of passion filled Rilka. The male argon that faced her appeared more handsome the more she looked. Maybe if Al' Kaar accepted her, they would have one or two beautiful children, even if slightly eccentric. But that's okay; she would be a good mother no matter what their children were like.

Rilka tried to be provocative by puffing out her chest and lifting her body, bringing their faces closer. She truly wanted to taste Al' Kaar's slightly open lips.

However, Al' Kaar's eyes widened. He quickly released his grip and shifted back. "Hey! What are you trying to do?"

Rilka stood up. Her yellow eyes shone with excitement. She wanted Al' Kaar, and she was determined to have him.

"W-Wait!" Al' Kaar exclaimed in panic. He tried to stand to escape the cave.

But Rilka was unwilling to release her prey. She leaped to pounce on Al' Kaar, causing them to tumble down.

Rilka ended up on top. She looked down at Al' Kaar, who looked at her with widened eyes. Passion fills the girl's being. She lowered her head to kiss her partner's lips.

"Wait!" Al' Kaar struggled until the girl rolled off.

The male stared at Rilka, his eyes filled with fear before he gasped, "I-I can't be your partner!"

Rilka's face twisted in confusion. According to her mother, male argons wouldn't refuse once the female made a choice. "Why?"

"B-Because..." Al' Kaar gulped down.

"Because?" Rilka began to crawl towards Al' Kaar. Her feminine instincts told her that he was interested in her.

"Be-because..." Al' Kaar scooted back. His gaze lingered on the glimpse of Rilka's cleavage visible through the fabric.

Rilka followed Al' Kaar's line of sight. She looked down, then said, "Do you want me to remove this culture?"

"Hey! Don't!" Al' Kaar shouted as Rilka tore the fabric, revealing her body more clearly.

Rilka sat down, her eyes gleaming with playful sparkle as she observed Al' Kaar's flustered behavior. He averted his eyes by turning away. "You're amusing."

"I'm not amusing!" Al' Kaar retorted indignantly. He reflexively looked at Rilka with a fierce expression. "I'm handsome, cool, smart, brave, but not amusing!"

As the day turned to night, the cave grew darker. However, the two argons had no trouble seeing each other.

Rilka chuckled. She tilted her head, causing her flowing hair to sway gently before saying, "I want you."

Al' Kaar's gaze involuntarily lingered, tracing from her face to the captivating curve of Rilka's body. Her exquisite beauty held an innate ability to strike a seductive pose, igniting an undeniable sense of desire within him.

Al' Kaar gulped down. The morals and conscience of the man conflicted. No one would know if he fulfilled his desires. One lapse wasn't a matter.

Rilka smiled as she leaned forward, trying to provoke him. Al' Kaar inhaled the feminine aroma from her body. She was ready for him. Spending a night here wouldn't hurt.

However, Al' Kaar suddenly shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I can't. The female who bears my children must be a civilized argon. She must be faithful to me, and we'll raise our children together."

"Huh?" Rilka's face immediately showed confusion. "What did you just say?"

Al' Kaar let out a long breath. He smiled faintly, then replied, "I don't want to share my female with other males. She will belong only to me until death do us part."

"Are you crazy?" Rilka asked with a displeased expression. "We have the right to choose our partners."

"That's why I can't be your partner." Al' Kaar grinned widely. Al' Kaar was no longer captivated by the female's body before him. "I have to be sure that the children carried by my partner are truly my flesh and blood."

"How do you know that? You won't even see them grow." Rilka's lips pouted. That man was merely finding excuses to reject her.

"You're wrong. I will help my partner raise our children. "I'll hunt, and she can stay home to care for them."

"No female argon would willingly accept such limitations," grumbled Rilka. Her passion waned, and she was no longer interested in intimacy.

Al' Kaar laughed while his earrings swayed gently. "You'd be surprised to know the truth; many females want to be my permanent partner."

"Are you trying to make me jealous?" Rilka's eyes narrowed. "If that's what you're doing, then you've failed. I'm no longer interested in you."

Al' Kaar sighed. The man didn't seem offended at all. Instead, he lay down on the ground, turned his body, and said, "Rest. I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning."

Rilka fell silent for a moment. She rather liked having Al' Kaar around. However, she had to let him go because he wasn't willing to be a temporary partner.

The girl decided to lie down as well and turned her body. Deep down, she hoped to find another male argon who was much more sensible than the man next to her.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without written permission from the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission.

Copyright Luna S.Winterheart

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro