Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The desert storm had over, and the sky was clear. Al' Kaar saw this as an opportunity to teach Rilka the refined art of hunting rabbits using traps and tools. However, the girl was more interested in swiftly snatching her prey from the air, just like a wild argon would.

"Could you please consider learning from what I'm doing instead of acting independently?" sighed Al' Kaar as he reached for the two lifeless rabbits Rilka handed him.

Rilka's expression slightly wrinkled in displeasure, but she remained silent. Al' Kaar sighed, letting go of his attempt. He headed to the cooking equipment he had set up near the cave entrance and allowed the girl to follow.

The warm breeze carried golden specks through the air, causing the coconut trees around them to sway gently. Standing beside Al' Kaar, Rilka watched as he expertly skinned a desert rabbit, her brows furrowing in confusion as she tried to comprehend his actions.

She examined the piles of grass, pieces of leaves, and various uniquely scented plants that Al' Kaar had gathered. She leaned forward, squinting to distinguish the different greenery inside the iron container. However, her interest waned, and she let out a yawn.

Al' Kaar poured the remaining blood from the rabbit onto the meat. He placed it into the pot before adding some herbs, thyme, and mugwort he had collected. He struck flint stones near a stack of easily combustible spinifex grass, saying, "We'll cook it until well done."

"Cook?" Rilka's focus shifted back to the rabbit meat adorned with unfamiliar spices.

"Roasting it over a fire until it turns brown," ordered Al' Kaar.

"Like this?" Rilka inquired, her form shifting before she opened her mouth and spat fire directly onto the raw ingredients

"Hey!" Al' Kaar scolded while quickly moving to salvage his pants, which had almost caught fire. "That's not how we do it properly!"

However, Rilka paid no heed to Al' Kaar's protest. She sniffed her handiwork and licked her lips before walking toward her evening meal.

"Wait!" Al' Kaar's hand extended to stop Rilka.

Rilka jumped back, her body slightly crouched as she bared her fangs in a warning growl. Instinctively, Al' Kaar's eyes lingered on her exposed charms.

"Put on the robe I gave you first!" Al' Kaar's gaze turned stern.

Rilka pursed her lips while she glanced at the pot emitting a tempting aroma. She seemed to be contemplating a way to sneak a bite without complying with Al' Kaar's wishes.

"Rilka," Al' Kaar gently cautioned. However, his words only earned him a disdainful huff from Rilka. She turned away from him.

Al' Kaar smiled faintly as the stubborn female finally complied, searching for the robe he had given her, which had fallen onto the sand when she transformed to hunt. Unintentionally, he watched her movements, particularly the display of her hips, as she bent down to retrieve the garment.

Al' Kaar inhaled a sharp breath. He coughed and turned his face away. Civilization had made him unaccustomed to the immodest behavior of wild argons.

Rilka disregarded Al' Kaar's odd reaction. She wrapped the fabric around her body haphazardly. She approached, extending her right hand and demanding, "Give me the meat."

Al' Kaar, who had been observing the expanse of sand he was seated on, turned to face her. He breathed a sigh of relief, not having to look at Rilka's bare body anymore. He chuckled as he stood up. "That's not how you wear it."

Rilka retreated with a growl as he reached out to fix the robe clinging to her body. Al' Kaar sighed while he put his hands on his hips. "Rilka, if you put it on like that, the robe will slip off in a se—"

Before Al' Kaar could finish his sentence, a gust of wind loosened Rilka's makeshift knot, causing the robe to slip and fall onto the sand.

"It is annoying," Rilka grumbled while she bent down to retrieve the fabric, unintentionally striking a challenging pose toward Al' Kaar for a few seconds. She hastily wrapped the fabric around her body once again.

Al' Kaar's patience was wearing thin. He needed to ensure her cooperation quickly, avoiding the decline of his restraint and any possibility of behaving in a way that was not respectful towards her.

"Let me help you, alright? Once you are capable of dressing, I'll leave you alone."

Initially, Rilka recoiled as Al' Kaar's hand extended again. However, she suddenly stopped, offering a warning. "Don't take this as an opportunity to touch me."

Now, it was Al' Kaar's turn to halt his movement. He gave a frustrated gaze to the troublesome female, who stared back at him with fiery determination. "Rest assured, my interest lies only in partnering with a female capable of dressing herself."

Rilka remained silent in response to his remark. She allowed Al' Kaar to untie the fabric and rearrange it so it covered her body.

Al' Kaar stepped back a few paces to observe his handiwork and smiled proudly. "Perfect."

The girl looked down, her body turning as she examined herself. Confusion etched her forehead. She turned to Al' Kaar and asked, "How would you impregnate a female when she covered her entire body with this culture?"

"Could you please refrain from discussing such matters?" Al' Kaar's tone grew stern. "It's impolite for a young lady to constantly bring up topics related to conception, especially with a man."

"Why are you shouting?" Rilka gave him a sour look. "It's natural for me to ask, as I'm also thinking about potential male argons who might be my partners for a while. I'm confident they wouldn't be interested in seeing me wearing this."

Al' Kaar took a strained breath. The thought of Rilka considering several male argons during the mating season made his heart race uncomfortably. "I forbid you! It's entirely uncultured!"

"Could you please stop using the word uncultured?" Rilka retorted, her tone equally fiery. "Give me my meat, or I'll burn this strange thing!"

Al' Kaar muttered under his breath. He shifted his posture and folded his arms. "There you go."

Rilka's face immediately brightened. She hurried over to the pot, her hunger piqued by the delicious aroma. She sat down and began to devour her meal.

Unbeknownst to her, the man behind her was racking his brain, trying to figure out how to transport her to the Mar'tack settlement without much resistance.

"Perhaps I should knock her unconscious and tie her up," Al' Kaar muttered softly. He then walked over to Kamal, who was not far away, before inspecting the contents of a crate.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without written permission from the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission.

Copyright Luna S.Winterheart

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro