Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"are you serious?" Screamed Alisha in excitement... She is very happy for her friend who got job offer without any help. She is indeed talented but Annie missed all her certificates and that's the reason she couldn't get any jobs.

"But... Why did he offer me in first place?" Asked Annie with worried lines in her forehead.

"You should take the offer" Mathew suggested in monotone with no other extralines...

"He believed me that I didn't do anything" Annie still was so confused about his proposal...

"I too told him that you were locked inside and you have claustrophobic disease... He too checked the footage and it clearly showed your state when you ran outside." Mathew explained to convince Annie to take the offer as Sandy would have realised that she is not at fault.

"But Mathew... I feel something more in his wicked smile" Annie spatted thinking hard about Sandy .. his eyes his smile spoke volumes and she couldn't understand what he wants actually.

"Hello miss.drama queen. If luck comes your way, don't show this fake honesty mask and grab that with both hands... " Caroline snapped harshly making Annie roll her eyes at her comment...

"And guys grow up... Is she any 5 year old kid to ask about your advice on her matter?" Asked Caroline making everyone sigh tiredly... This girl always speak her heart without noticing the situation or person...

"Anyways... From tomorrow onwards my days would be blessed ... As I no longer need to see this unlucky face here" Caroline's words were rude this time. Annie flinched with her words. And was about to pay her back with the same attitude but Mathew signalled her to stop.

"But.. see I am not blessed enough... I have to see you here daily ... " Snapped Alisha with a smirk that she taunted her today in the place of Annie making Caroline stomp her foot in frustration...

"I love you baby" Sushanth snuggled more to the crook of ishika's neck.

"Sushanth, can you please leave me alone" Ishika snapped in calm voice not before throwing her handbag over couch .

"Why are you showing attitude?? We are newly married for God's sake... Just behave like the one" Sushanth is really fed with her attitude. They are married for 3 whole months by now and Ishika have never accepted him as her husband in any terms. But she always supports him in front of the world like a normal lovely wife.

"Don't forget that our marriage is just a deal" Ishika spoke in a venom filled voice making Sushanth grit his teeth in anger. She is always taunting him with this in daily basis... Marrying for business is not a uncommon thing in their family. Then why she is making it into a big issue. She even have never opposed in their marriage.

"Look here Sushanth. The day when my brother accepts you, I will surely become your wife. But for that you have to work hard" Ishika put a valid condition for him making him turn pale. He thought she just needs time to adjust with him as he is a total stranger for her... But here how can she demand this, whereas she knew what exact relation they two share.

Ishika on other hand wanted badly to mend her relation with her brother who once was so caring towards her. This marriage broke them apart. He never wanted his baby sister to marry this bastard. And Ishika married him as Niharika chose him . She has no option to deny the alliance. Sandy failed to prove that he is not a perfect match for Ishika. And Ishika didn't believe his words.

Ishika sigh tiredly thinking about the past things and turned to see Sushanth in almost rage.

"I know you two don't share such good rapport. But I need to see wether you really want me as your wife or not... Let your ego go and be friends with my brother" Ishika literally begged him so that she could get back her brother...

Sushanth didn't find it important to answer her back. He banged the door and left the room leaving behind the disappointed Ishika.

Annie got up early. "Should I give it a try?" She mumbled to herself as she still not clear of what she should do.

"If I don't go?, What will he do?" She picked up her favorite black dress and adored herself with matching earings.

"I should atleast go and look if he actually offered me the job or not" she convinced herself and was very excited to join Mittal group.. she already analysed everything the day before about their empire. And she is really impressed with their achievement.

Taking her costliest purse which she have always saved till date, she zoomed outside with a smiling face.

It's been 3 hours Annie was told to wait in the hall alone as Sandy didn't come... The more she waits, the more she felt really insulted... May be he was playing with her... The thought itself brings little tears in her eyes .. did she portrayed herself as that much weak that he tried to insult her like this.... She stood up without wasting any of her precious time and started walking towards the door...

Turning the door knob, she took deep breath to hide that already formed tears and covered her face with a simple smile ... She pulled the door and realised it's been locked... She tried again and again.... Since the hall is little big, she is relaxed till now... But when she realised she is been locked , every walls started moving in her view... She started taking heavy breaths again and again... And her hands starts slapping the door hardly... By then, her eyes fell on the letters in door... "Push" was she pulling till now... Without any delay she pushed it heavily and the door swung open in no seconds making her stumble front side and she was securely wrapped inside the strong pair of arms and she holds that arms tightly closing her eyes....

"Hello...?" Annie opened her eyes to look who was that and releases her grip atonce ....

"Kabir... Where are you?" Kabir who saved Annie was all deaf ears to the calls which is for him from.backside... he looked at that tiny girl who stood there without any effect of him over her...

"It's Kabir... You?" Kabir acted all cool forwarding his hands for a hand shake... Annie smiled a bit and was about to shake her hands but within a second Kabir hands flew to her right side and Sandy stood there shaking his hands...

"It's Cinderella!" Said Sandy smiling at Annie while Kabir felt all irritated with his intruption...

"Kabir.... It's urgent... Can you come here" the voice again came from back making kabir to leave the place immediately...

"Come inside" Sandy ordered her and started heading towards his own cabin...

"What made you think that I would listen to you" Annie snapped angrily... She doesn't expect him to be so careless... Atleast he is bound to say sorry for making her wait like this...

"In 2 minutes... Inside my cabin" Sandy spoke rudely eyeing everyone who were all gasped silently looking at Annie who almost yelled at Sandy...

Annie looked at the staffs and realised that she nearly shouted at him which surely not so right one... She started walking beside him like an obedient kid...

"Okay then... You shall get your appointment letter in ground floor and resume your work" Sandy said playing with his paper weight making her more annoyed with his attitude...

"You are late by 3 whole hours... " Annie said with her hands crossed over her arms...

"Yeah...so?" Asked Sandy still playing with his paper weight making her more annoyed .. she walked towards him and grabbed that in Swift movement making him surprised in her action...

"You asked me to report here by 8" Annie said again wanting badly to make him atleast provide an explanation for his behavior...

"I said that I like punctual people... But I didn't say that I will be one" Sandy spoke controlling his smirk making her sigh .... May be she expected too much...

"Can I know the real reason for which you give me this job?" Asked Annie coming straight to the point...

"As of now... Nothing..." Sandy stood up from his position and moves towards her making her raise her eyebrows...

"If you quit... I will surely make you regret ... So it's better to work as my secretary" Sandy openly blackmailed her making her feel nervous...

"But why?" She dared to ask that again...

"So simple.... My lakhs worth dress got damaged in your restaurant and you are the one who could be culprit... Point ... Could be.... And I need to see who all are the people behind you... " He said those looking exactly at her eyes ...

"I didn't do that... Believe me..." She spoke again making him smirk ...

"If you don't do that, why are you getting scared .. I won't blame you without any proof... All I need is a proof only... So it might be a golden opportunity for you to climb the stairs of success" Sandy for the first time in their whole.congersatopn spoke like an expert...

She knew it already that if she denies his offer he would go to any extent to destroy her ... And she don't want that... And accepting this offer won't do any bad to her.... So she nodes in agreement making him smile... She turns to get her appointment letter...

"Hey Cinderella, don't forget to read before sign those .." he called her making her turn with a frowned Expression...

"It's anebella .. or u could call me Annie" she said stressing each word...

"Hey... We met through shoes... And it's easy for me to call you Cinderella... So what's the big deal... And by the way.. anebella reminds me of ghost... So I don't like that name..." Sandy said those coming her way...

"If shoes made us meet and I am Cinderella, should I call you prince charming" Annie regretted the moment she spoke those ... She bites her lips... And it's too late... His smirk grew wider...

"If you want, you can call" he inches closer to her making her turn abruptly and leave the cabin...

"What's that you need?" Arya asked Sandy witnessing the whole scene of them...

"I will make her admit that she did that to my masterpiece... " Sandy's eyes turn more darker when he spoke his heart out...

"If she actually didn't do mean?" Asked Arya as he could see her honesty there...

"Then also I will make her admit it... By hook or crook... She will point out my dear Niharika Mittal ... " Sandy broke the glass with his hands...

"For that why are you playing with this girl... I don't think you are doing right" Arya sighed tiredly after explaining many times...

"There is many things I need to do with her.... " Sandy smile holds many hidden things for now.. Arya find it correct to keep his mouth shut ....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro