🔹23🔹

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivaay halted the car in front of Oberoi Industries and looked at the building after removing his shades. Many memories of past flashed in front of his eyes and he chuckled bitterly.

He stepped out of the car and the guard saluted him happily.

Shivaay Smiled and patted his shoulder.

S- How are you Kishan?

The guard smiled widely.

G- I'm very good Sir, especially after seeing you here.

Shivaay Smiled and nodded his head.

He entered the building and all the employees stood up and greeted him. Some were happy, some were shocked.

S- Good morning, Everyone.

All the employees greeted him. Tej, Shakti and Om came out of their cabins and saw Shivaay entering the office. Shivaay looked at them and smirked.

S- Oh! You guys are already here except......

Before he could complete his sentence, Rudra interrupted him as he came running towards them.

R- I'm here.

Rudra said while panting. Shivaay turned to look at him with a smirk.

S- Too late, Mr. Oberoi. You broke the first rule on the first day itself.

R- there was traffic.

S- But this isn't school where I'll accept your "traffic" excuses. You are fired, Mr.oberoi.

Everyone looked at him in shock.

R- What?

S- You heard it right. Now go and spend your leisure time somewhere else because according to the reports, you weren't doing much for Oberoi industries.

Tej walked towards Shivaay angrily.

T- Are you out of your mind, Shivaay? How can you fire my son?

S- Because I'm the boss and I'll do what I want. Clear?

T- Don't act childish. There are people here and you are just spoiling the reputation of our family by behaving like this.

S- Reputation? Really? I had much more reputation than your son when your family humiliated me in front of the whole world, when there were articles about me being disowned and humiliated by Oberoi family everyday. You were too quick to handover the company to your "oh-so-talented" sons and look where it brought you.

Shivaay said and left to his cabin.

He took a deep breath and his eyes got filled with tears.

S- I don't want to do this but I have to. I want you guys to realise that money and reputation are not above family.

He sat on his chair and looked at the photo kept on his table. Luckily, Khanna set everything in his cabin according to his taste before his arrival.

He looked at the photo with a wide smile.

S- You are my sanity, Anika otherwise I would have shattered long ago but you mended me and made me a better human. I love you Jaan.

Shivaay Smiled and video called Anika.

He smiled at her as she was eating fruits.

S- It's good to see you obey me.

Anika scrunched her nose.

A- Your baby is making me hungry in every two hours.

Anika told him with a frown and Shivaay chuckled.

S- are you sure it's the baby?

Shivaay asked her while controlling his laughter and Anika's eyes widened at his statement.

A- Hawww... Do you mean I get hungry in every two hours? Am I a bhukkad or what?

S- I love you.

A smile covered Anika's face.

A- Stop buttering me and tell me what happened?

S- nothing. Everything is fine.

A- Stop lying, shiv. I know something has happened. Don't forget that I can read your eyes.

Shivaay sighed and nodded his head.

S- I fired Rudra today as he was late.

Shivaay said and Anika looked at him calmly.

S- What? Won't you tell me that I did wrong?

A- Shiv, I have told you that I'm with you in every step of yours. I know every decision you take is right because you can't hurr anyone, no matter how much they have hurt you. I trust you and if you've taken this decision, then it must have been the right choice to make.

Anika supported him and he smiled at her.

S- Thanks for being there with me otherwise I thought I was....

He stopped abruptly but anika understood his incomplete sentence.

A- You are not a bad person, Shiv. In fact, you are the most kind hearted person i know. And We Love you.

Anika said while resting her hand in her belly. Shivaay Smiled and sent a flying kiss to her.

S- And i love you both. Now, eat good and don't work too much.

Shivaay instructed her and Anika just rolled her eyes.

A- Okay grandpa.

Shivaay's eyes widened.

S- Grandpa? Me?

A- Bye grandpa.

Anima chuckled and before Shivaay could say anything, she disconnected the call.

S- This girl. Grandpa? Seriously!

And he burst into laughter.

Suddenly, someone barged into his cabin and he frowned as that someone was his brother, Omkara Singh Oberoi.

S- You should knock before you enter your boss's cabin, Mr. Oberoi.

Shivaay said while he rested his back on the backrest of the chair.

O- Why are you doing this with us? Do you want to take revenge from us?

S- What revenge are you talking about? What did you all do to me?

Shivaay asked Omkara and his eyes glazed with anger.

O- Because we disowned you. We took over the company you built. You always wanted to be at the top but we sent you from riches to rags. That's why you are doing this to us. Right? Congratulations, your first target i.e. Rudra is accomplished. Who is next? Me?

Om spitted his cruel words in front of Shivaay and his each and every word was directly hurting his heart.

S- You're wrong, Mr.oberoi. My whole life, all I cared about is ' My family ' and it's very sad that I lost them. I'm not here for revenge. I'm making decisions which are good for the company and you can have a look at Mr. Rudra Oberoi's performance file and you will get to know the reason that why I fired him. Now if you'll excuse me?

Shivaay threw Rudra's performance file in front of Om but Om didn't take it and left the cabin.

Shivaay walked towards the window and a tear slipped from Shivaay's eyes.

Hello everyone.🤗🤗

Here you go with the next Chapter.😁😁

How was it? 😊😊

Do you think Shivaay is doing right with Oberoi? What are your views?🤔🤔

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro