🔹24🔹

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivaay was extremely distressed after Om's bitter words. He was memorising all the old times where ShivOmRu were inseparable and couldn't breath without each other. But looks like the time has turned and OmRu hated Shivaay more than they once loved him. Their hate overpowered Shivaay's love and sacrifices which he made for them.

He was lost in his thoughts when there was a slight knock on the door which broke his chain of thoughts.

S- Come in.

Anika came with bags of food with a wide smile on her face.

A- Ta da!

Shivaay looked at her and smiled and immediately rushed towards her and took the bag from her hands.

S- Jaan, what are you doing here? You should've called me, I would've come to you. And these bags? Did you go shopping? Are you tired? Are your feet paining?

Shivaay asked her worriedly and Anika just chuckled.

A- Shivaay, I'm fine. And I was just craving for some food and you so I came here with all the food I was craving.

Anika explained and Shivaay Smiled.

S- Ok. Come, sit.

Anika settled on the couch and Shivaay kept the food on the table and called a peon.

S- Please bring two plates and spoons.

The peon nodded his head and brought two plates and spoon and Anika served the food.

S- wow! That's a lot.

A- So? I'm eating for two.

Anika said with a frown and Shivaay chuckled.

S- Oops! I'm sorry, Jaan. Okay, lets start eating.

Anika nodded her head in excitement.

Shivaay looked at the food with widened eyes.

S- Wow! That's a lot.

A- What to do? Your baby was craving it.

Shivaay chuckled and Anika frowned at him.

S- Sure.

A- What? You don't believe me.

Anika asked him with a frown and Shivaay's eyes widened in horror.

S- No baby. Of course, I believe you. Now let's eat. Our baby must be hungry.

Shivaay said and Anika smiled. They started having their lunch.

They just finished lunch when there was a knock at the door and Omkara entered the  cabin with a file.

He looked at Shivaay and Anika.

O- Bhabhi.

Anika just passed a small smile and he smiled back but he didn't look at Shivaay.

O- Uh... These files need your signature, Sir.

Shivaay just nodded his head and Om kept the files on the table and left from there.

Shivaay looked upset and Anika immediately understood that something was wrong.

A- Tell me.

Shivaay looked at Anika startled.

S- What?

A- Something has happened. I can feel it. Now tell me what happened?

S- Anika...

Shivaay said helplessly as he didn't want to make Anika upset. But he knew that Anika was stubborn and she won't rest until he'll tell her everything.

A- Shivaay, please. Tell me.

Shivaay sighed and nodded his head.

S- Okay.

Shivaay narrated everything which happened since morning from Rudra's dismissal to Omkara's outburst. Towards the end, Anika was sobbing and Shivaay's eyes also had tears.

A- How can Om think something like this? I'll talk to him.

Anika was about to get up but Shivaay held her hand and stopped her.

S- No Jaan. Please. I don't want him to say something bad to you too. Please, for me.

A- Shivaay, but...

S- Please.

Shivaay said in a pleading tone and Anika sighed.

A- Okay. But please don't be sad. You know I and baby can't see you upset. It makes us sad too.

Anika said while cupping his face and Shivaay chuckled.

S- I am not sad. I'm just happy that you and baby are here for me.

Shivaay said and Anika pecked his nose.

A- My cute baby Dadda.

Shivaay chuckled and pecked her forehead.

S- My beautiful baby mama.

They rested their forehead against each other and closed their eyes in solace.

Shivaay then hugged her and they sat there in peace for a while. Their moment was broken by ringing of Anika's phone.

Anika answered the call. It was her secretary.

A- Yeah Juhi.

J- Ma'am, you've a meeting with clients in an hour. Should I postpone it?

A- No. Don't postpone it. I'll be there.

J- Okay ma'am.

Anika disconnected the call and looked at Shivaay with a pout.

A- I've to go.

Anika said with a sad pout and Shivaay chuckled.

S- Should I drop you?

A- No. Driver is waiting for me. I'll go. And please will you make aloo-poori for me in the evening. Baby is craving for it.

Anika said while licking her lips and Shivaay chuckled.

S- Of course. As you say, My highness.

Shivaay pecked her lips and Anika blushed. She bid Bye to Shivaay and left.

Anika was about to leave when she came across Omkara's cabin.

She knocked on the door and heard a meek 'Come in'.

She entered the cabin and when Om saw her, he immediately stood up from his chair.

O- Bhabhi. Please sit.

A- I'm not here to sit, Om. I just wanted to talk.

O- Sure bhabhi. What can I do for you?

Om asked her politely and Anika maintained a poker face.

A- Just leave my husband alone and don't hurt him anymore. Because he wouldn't be able to survive anymore hurt. He's already broken and he's keeping himself together for me and our baby and I know if he gets hurt anymore, he'll shatter. So please, I request you to stop everything. If you don't want to talk to him nicely then don't talk to him.

Anika said with teary eyes while joining her hands in front of him.

Omkara immediately took her hands in his and shook his head in negative.

O- Bhabhi, please don't do this. We just wanted to help you, to give you justice for everything he did.

Anika took her hands back and pushed him back. She started laughing bitterly.

A- Really? You're talking about 'Justice'. Let me clear one thing to you. What happened at my wedding was between me and Shivaay. You or Rudra are no one to meddle in our matter. It was solely my decision. What justice are you talking about? Don't forget that whatever Shivaay did was to save your family's bl**dy reputation. He didn't do it for himself. But for your family.

Anika said and Om was shocked by her outburst.

A- I never asked you to do 'justice' for me so who are you to meddle in between our matter. WHO ARE YOU? You just did injustice to Shivaay. Nothing else. How dare you tell him that he's here for revenge? Seriously? Are you nuts? Shivaay never wanted to come back in Oberoi family but you guys went bankrupt, wasted everything he built in all those years and came back to him to build it again from rags. He still helped you all even after everything you all did to him because he still cares. And you said that he wanted revenge. We were happy without you all. I love him and it was totally my decision to give him another chance, not yours. We built our own small world where we were happy and content. But you all came back for your selfish reason. If having a family looks like this, then I'm happy that I never had a family. Now, I request you to never cross my or Shivaay's way, if you're not there for apology. Tell this to your brother also.

Anika said angrily and left the cabin while wiping her tears.

A- I will do anything for you, Shivaay and no one can hurt you when I'm here. That's a promise.

She signed the driver to take her to her office.

Here, Om slumped down on the floor with teary eyes.

O- What did we do? We were so wrong. I'm sorry, Shivaay.

Om started sobbing.

Hello everyone.

Here you go with the next chapter.

How was it?

What are your thoughts about Anika's outburst?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro