🔹6🔹

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anika was crying continuously in Shivaay's arms and she didn't knew when she fell asleep after getting tired from continuously crying.

Shivaay caressed her head.

He noticed that she has already fell asleep. He gently picked her up in his arms and took her to their room. He gently lied her down on the bed.

He was about to leave from their when he noticed Anika's firm grip on his hand.

Shivaay tried to free himself but Anika pulled him closer and rested her head on his arm. Shivaay didn't wanted to disturb her sleep so he also slipped in the bed beside her.

A small smile covered Anika's lips and she rested her head on his chest. Shivaay also smiled after looking at her sleeping peacefully.

S- I'm sorry Anika. I know I was always unfair to you and I always humiliated you in the worst way possible but still you always forgave me when I know that I don't deserve your forgiveness. You have a very big heart to forgive me, to support me when everyone left my side. You are there for me after everything I did to you. But today I lost control when Daksh said those filthy things about you. I can't tolerate Someone saying sh*t about you. I can't even imagine another man near you. I dont know why but i can't. I'm so sorry munchkin.

A lone tear escaped from his eye and he immediately wiped it. He then looked at Anika's beautiful and calm face and leaned down to peck her forehead.

He was admiring her and fell asleep in a few minutes.

It was almost evening when Sahil got back from school. He noticed the silence and frowned in confusion as the house was unusually silent.

He looked around to find a trace of Anika or Shivaay but he didn't find them so finally he decided to go into their room.

The scene he saw was too much for his child brain and pure eyes. His sister was almost sleeping on his so-called brother-in-law and they were hugging each other.

Sahil immediately went and poured some water on Shivaay. Shivaay woke up with a startle and looked at Sahil who was glaring at him.

Sa- What are you doing with my didi?

Shivaay looked at Anika, who was sleeping calmly.

Then he looked at Sahil who was murdering Shivaay with his eyes. Shivaay cleared his throat.

S- Umm.. sleeping..

Sahil looked at him with a frown.

Sa- I can see that.

Sahil said while looking at their position.

Shivaay choked on his breath and looked at Sahil with his widened eyes.

Shivaay gently laid Anika beside him on the bed. He turned to look at Sahil.

S- Don't you think that your small brain runs faster than horses?

Sa- I know that. Now cook something. I'm hungry.

Shivaay looked at him with a frown.

S- Am I your slave?

Sahil looked at him sternly.

Sa- Are you going to live here?

Shivaay nodded his head.

Sa- Then yes, you are.

Shivaay looked at him with widened eyes. Sahil was literally a bomb in small packet.

S- Okay. Then let's go and cook something. You go and change and don't wake your sister up.

Sahil nodded his head and left. Shivaay looked at Anika and gently caressed her head and left for the kitchen to make lunch.

Shivaay looked at the kitchen counter and saw some groceries. He looked at them in confusion. He noticed a note on them. It was written- 'Anika, I've brought your groceries which you asked me for. The remaining amount is left in the bag. I didn't find you in the house so I left it here. - chanda.'

Shivaay nodded his head in understanding. Anika's friend Chanda brought these groceries.

He immediately took out lentils, flour, some spices and some ladyfingers.

He started cooking the lunch. Soon Sahil came out dressed in his casual clothes.

Sa- Why is didi sleeping at this time? She never sleeps at this time. What did you do?

Sahil glared at Shivaay. Shivaay was about to answer when he was stopped by another voice.

He looked and saw Anika standing there with a small smile.

A- nothing Sahil. I was just tired so I thought to sleep for a while.

Sa- Are you sure, didi? He didn't do anything.

Anika nodded her head.

A- Yes Sahil. Now tell me, how was school?

Sa- Didi, school was good and principal ma'am asked you to talk to her about my admission in boarding school.

Anika nodded her head.

A- Okay. I'll talk to her. Now go and watch TV.

Sahil left from there to watch TV.

Anika walked towards Shivaay.

A- What are you doing, Shivaay?

S- Making lunch. I thought everyone must be hungry so..

Anika nodded her head.

S- Why did you wake up?

A- Because you weren't there.

Shivaay looked at her with guilty eyes.

A- don't worry, I already accepted your apology.

Anika said with a wide smile and Shivaay looked at her with widened eyes.

S- What? ... Did... You... Hear....?

Shivaay stuttered and Anika nodded her head with a smile.

A- Yes. I heard each and every word clearly. Living alone with the responsibility of a younger brother, makes you light Sleeper so I heard it. All of it. I understand there was a misunderstanding and now it's cleared. And I really don't want to carry those burdens in the future so let's start a fresh without any misunderstandings and humiliation.

Shivaay looked at her with glossy eyes.

S- I....I....

He couldn't find words to thank her and for being so understanding.

Suddenly he hugged her.

Anika was startled for a moment but she reciprocated his hug.

S- Thank you so much Anika. You don't know what you did for me today. You took away the most heavy burden from my heart.

Anika nodded her head and smiled.

They remained in the hug for some time and broke the hug when they heard Sahil clearing his throat.

They looked at him.

Sa- This house isn't PG-13 anymore. I need to walk with my eyes closed from now.

Shivaay and Anika blushed at his remark.

Anika then glared at Sahil.

S- Umm... The lunch is already prepared so you guys go and settle down and I'll bring the lunch.

Anika and Sahil nodded their head and went to Dining area.

Shivaay soon brought Daal tadka, bhindi masala and chapati and served it on the plates.

Anika and Sahil squealed in excitement after looking at the delicious food.

Soon they started eating along with Shivaay. The lunch was finally done.

Hello everyone.🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter.😁😁

How was it?😊😊

Many of you said that Anika shouldn't forgive Shivaay so easily and she should make him suffer but the point is he's already suffering. His family disowned him and he is now left with nothing, not even money or job so I thought that it will be only fair if Anika understands and forgives him. I hope you all understand my POV.😅😅

Thank you so much guys for the great response you all have given to this book.😘😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro