🔹8🔹

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anika entered the bedroom and saw Shivaay shivering in the bed while sleeping. She rushed towards him worriedly and touched his forehead. His body was again burning with fever.

She patted his cheek to wake him up.

A- Shivaay! Shivaay, wake up.

Shivaay looked at her with drowsy eyes.

A- Did you take your medicine?

Shivaay gently shook his head in negative.

She immediately took the medicine and put it in Shivaay's mouth and made him drink water. She gently made him lie down on the bed and rushed towards washroom to get cold water and a hand towel.

She dipped the towel in the cold water and kept it on his forehead. She kept on changing the towel all night and finally Shivaay's temperature was back to normal. Anika was so tired that slept while sitting beside him.

It was early morning when Shivaay's sleep broke. He was feeling much better than yesterday. He felt something damp on his forehead and touched his forehead and saw a towel. He frowned in confusion and then he looked sideways and found Anika sleeping while sitting beside him and her head was resting on the closed window behind their bed. She was no doubt sleeping in that uncomfortable position after taking care of him last night.

A small smile covered Shivaay's lips after seeing her care for him. Shivaay slowly sat on the bed and made Anika lie down properly on the bed. He covered her with the blanket and pecked her forehead.

He thought all the incidents when he insulted her for her upbringing, status and surname. For him, surname and status was everything but how he doesn't have any. He hurt Anika so much emotionally, still she stood by him and took care of him. She took a stand for him in front of his brothers who were badmouthing about him. How can a person be so selfless and caring? He felt guilty for what he did.

In that moment he decided to live a life for himself and his wife. He will do everything possible to make his wife loved and proud of him.

He gently caressed her hair and again pecked her forehead.

S- I promise I'll make everything right for us.

He whispered with a smile.

He then went to his cupboard to take clothes when something fell down on his feet. He saw his Rolex watch. He picked it up and looked at it keenly. He bought this watch with his savings from 2 year internship in Oberoi Industries. This watch was his dream. He looked at the watch and a thought crossed his mind. He immediately kept the watch on the table and went to freshen up.

He picked up the watch and rushed out of the house.

After almost an hour, Anika woke up and got worried when she didn't find Shivaay.

She looked for him in the whole house but he was nowhere. She got tensed and dialled his number.

A- Shivaay, where are you? You're not well and I'm so worried.

S- Baby, calm down. I'll be home soon. Bye.

Shivaay disconnected the call and Anika sat down on the bed in shock.

A- Baby? He called me baby?

Anika was so shocked. What happened to Shivaay? Why was he giving her sweet nicknames?

A- I think that fever has reached his brain.I should definitely take him to the doctor.

Anika said with determination and went to freshen up.

She was cooking breakfast when the doorbell rang. She immediately went and opened the door. She saw Shivaay standing there with a few shopping bags and a huge smile. She frowned in confusion.

A- Shivaay, where were you and what's there in these bags?

S- That's for you to know later, baby.

Shivaay pecked her cheeks and Anika's eyes widened in shock.

Shivaay went inside the bedroom and kept the bags in the cupboard.

A- He definitely needs a doctor.

Anika rushed inside the kitchen and started making bread toast.

S- Anika, I've to talk something important.

Shivaay said with seriousness. Anika looked at him and nodded her head.

A- what happened?

S- Anika, this past week, I've been rejected for all the jobs and they give me Silly reasons for this but the real reason is that I used to be an Oberoi and noone wants to come in Oberoi's bad books by giving me job and I know that.

Shivaay said with painful smile.

Anika felt bad for him.

A- Shivaay, I'm sure you'll get the job.

S- No. I know I won't that's why I want to ask you something.

Anika nodded her head.

S- Will you make me your assistant in your wedding planning business?

Shivaay asked and Anika's eyes widened.

A- What? But Shivaay, I don't own a company. It's just a temporary setup.

S- If we don't own one then we will.

Anika looked at him in confusion.

A- What do you mean?

S- We'll start our wedding planning business. We'll set it up, start hiring some employees, a place which I already found and some clients.

Anika frowned at him.

A- But Shivaay, we don't have funds for setting up a new business.

Anika said and Shivaay smiled.

S- Who said we don't?

Shivaay kept a open suitcase filled with money. Anika's eyes widened in horror.

A- Shivaay, what ....is this..... How.... So much money? How did you get it?

Shivaay smiled.

S- I sold my Rolex watch. It costed 12 lakh 50 thousand to me but the buyer got ready at 11 lakh 50 thousand so I sold it to him.

Shivaay said with a small smile and Anika's eyes filled with tears. She knew that watch was really precious for him.

A- Shivaay....?

S- I'm alright. So let's start our new life.

Anika nodded her head with a huge smile.

A- Let's start our new life.

Hello everyone.🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter.😁😁

How was it?😊😊

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro