✔7

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Eight.

I plopped down onto my bed exhausted, life in school today was boring frustrating, not to mention the fact that I had mood swings a lot. I inhaled sharply, flinging my bag across the room, I closed my eyes.

Lemme rest. .

My phone kept buzzing continuously and the sound was annoying me. I groaned and lazily reached out to it to silence it but one look at the time made me literally fly out of the bed.

It was nine pm! Heck! I spent five good hours sleeping when I had heaps of homework to do that sure is how to rest. I got up heading to bathroom when my stomach protested.

"Oh yeah, haven't eaten. How fun" I muttered to myself, slightly irritated. Why didn't I set an alarm?! I pressed the intercom system by the side of my door and told the maid to serve my food, and get the dinning ready for me.

I slipped off my uniform and tossed them into the laundry basket, then headed into the shower. I let the water run through my hair down to my feet, I just wanted it to wash away my frustration, irritation, depression......Yes I suffered from depression. It wasn't a major thing but then, once in a while. And those days where just a pain in the neck.

After taking a shower, I wore black and white Nike shorts, a black Nike top and fluffy slipper, i headed downstairs and had lunch/dinner. Before heading back upstairs to do my homework. By the time I finished, it was already, 10:30 pm. 

I lay down on the bed and reflected on today, Daniel's words rang in my head for about the tenth time.

"Nevaeh you need to understand that life ain't a bed of roses. It has it's ups and downs but that doesn't mean you should blame God for that! Once in a while you lose people you love. It's not because God hates you or because he doesn't exists. It's because that's what is meant to happen.

"God exists. And that's why you and I are still living" he said.

Okay maybe God did exist. But he definitely didn't care about me. Fine! it maybe my destiny that Heaven was meant to have left me at that time but I sure wasn't ready to let her go.

And what kind of destiny is that?!

For crying out loud she was my twin! TWIN! What am I supposed to do without her?? We were in mom's stomach...probably playing rock paper, scissors on who gets to eat the food first.

Wait do twins eat at the same time in the stomach?

....we grew, together, we played, together, we chatted, together, we cried, together, we read, together, we always wore matching clothes. We always planned stuff together, we had a secret handshake too! I could still remember.

When out plans worked out we did the handshake. Those days. But they're never coming back. I for one have no idea whatsoever where she is. And if God did care about me, he would've brought her back to me.

But he didn't.

Unfortunately.

So why?! Why should I give him a chance?? Why should I still let him be lord over me??

My phone rang, interrupting my thoughts, as I got up to get it, I felt the pillow. And it had been soaked. Just then did I realize I had been crying.

I sniffed loudly. And got a tissue. I blew my nose and washed my face then walked back into the room, my phone kept ringing.

The ID read Unknown which was strange. I always saved everyone's number on my phone with their names or nickname. I picked up the phone and held it to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked coldly but cautiously. You know, when you want to feel big, you don't want anyone to know you're shook, or scared.

"I bet you weren't taught well. You greet not saying hello? Like a lost human" came the deep and cold voice of the other person. His voice sent chills down my spine.

Okay not what I was expecting but Fine! Two can play at a game.

"And what makes you think I care about that?"

"Wowu. What should I say? Burn? I don't care. But you will care, when you find out that we're with you sister, and don't you dare say a word, unless you cherish your family. It won't take a lot of energy to wipe their existence off from this earth, along with yours of course."

The line went dead. He dropped!!!

Okay....I have to apologize. I know and I know and I know. This chapter was basically a filler but even at that..it is messy. And yes! I know you see edited up there but...I really don't know what I'm saying right now. So all I'm going to say is...ⓢⓞⓡⓡⓨ

See? I even changed the font 😂

Uncle Kidnapper just opened mouth and started talking without chilling. He didn't even give us time to digest the news 🙂💔

Stay blessed💕

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro