2 Bloopers 6

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

NatTheRat96: I organized the fragments so far (including the Redemption Round Chapters) it's a total of 22822 words.

NatTheRat96: Scratch that, 26,031 words.

NatTheRat96: Despite this, we're barely reaching a quarter to the storyline.

NatTheRat96: So many ideas, so little time.

Brandon: We got lots of time... ⌚😗

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qFuv…

Shadow:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bxYp...

Shadow *hums softly* more plot

NatTheRat96: This is beautiful, these are beautiful, you're both beautiful.

NatTheRat96 🤩

NatTheRat96 😍

NatTheRat96 🤗

Eimy takes Mewmi to the vet.

Mewmi hisses.

NatTheRat96: Finally, my follow count came down to 99. 

NatTheRat96: My my my 99.

Penguin joined the chat 19 hours ago

NatTheRat96 joined the chat 19 hours ago 8:18 PM

NatTheRat96: Yes.

NatTheRat96: BrandonThePenguin

Penguin left this message 19 hours ago: 8:25 PM

How does Brandon imprison the Emperor? I have several methods if no specifics were in mind

1. Since Brandon is practically a technician, by a machine/contraption. This route, I was thinking the Arivex would lend a hand since they too would know about machines, I presume.

2. A weapon, tool, trinket. For example, if there was an item for the words of which the Emperor came existed to disarm/capture him came to the Colosseum, then the item or even a replica of it came into Brandon's possession,which then he'll use, with or without assistance.

3. Stealing the spotlight. Pretty much someone or some people had the power and weapons to defeat the Emperor, but failed during the process. Brandon just happened to be in the vicinity, and grabbed such object and caged the Emperor himself.

Penguin: Hi Nat

NatTheRat96: 2 or 3 most likely.

NatTheRat96 😁

NatTheRat96: Hi 👋🏻

NatTheRat96 has come to the realization that she doesn't know which is melo's insta.

NatTheRat96: "Meh, I still have the goods."

Shadow: Thank you!

Blue rants about the Crystal in front of Patricia

Shadow: "Pssst! Someone's behind you!"

Blue jumps

Blue: "Wha-?"

AquaSky: Calm down ~

Shadow: "Truth or dare?"

Blue: "Dare."

Shadow:" I DARE YOU TO SHUT UP FOR TEN MINUTES "

AquaSky: I dare you both to shut up for ten minutes ~

Blue: i'm hungryyyy
Shadow: same
Ripper: haaands
Suzanne trevor's eyeballs
Shadow: yay
Trevor: h e y
Suzanne: yay my prey is here
Shadow: lol you live for that moment
Suzanne: w h a t d i d i h e a r y o u s a y
Shadow: lol
Bary: heyyyyy
Blue: i'm still hungry

AquaSky: Trying this option 🙂

AquaSky left this message 2 hours ago:1:32 PM

Blue: I repeat, I'm still hungry ... BACON
Ripper: don't chew my arm blue
Blue: why bacon taste weird
Shadow: oh my gosh
Suzanne: yum
Trevor: shut up
Suzanne: i'm watching you
Shadow: lol no she isn't
Suzanne: why are you spoiling it
Shadow: aw are you ok

AquaSky left this message 2 hours ago:1:35 PM

Suzanne: say it to my face
Shadow: it's not even worth the fight
Blue: waiting for you to say
Suzanne: what's got you so afraid
Shadow: i'm not gonna waste my time
Blue: yeah the bigger they are the harder they fall
Suzanne: and i got so sick of feeling so small
Shadow: i leave you alone to build up your walls

AquaSky: Does the Squad manage to get their claws on the Gem?

AquaSky asked Chatzy to choose between yes and no. Chatzy chose: no

AquaSky: Does one of the Squad manage to get their claws on the gem?

AquaSky asked Chatzy to choose between yes, no and yep. Chatzy chose: no

AquaSky: That contrasts sort of with the plot I was planning

AquaSky: Chatzy, you plan-wrecker.

NatTheRat96: Chatzy, who steals the Gem?

NatTheRat96 asked Chatzy to choose between Carina, Haeji, Patricia and Ratu. Chatzy chose: Haeji

NatTheRat96: It's clear as Crystal. Or clear as day. 👀

Penguin left this message 18 hours ago: 6:17 PM

In case anybody wishes to build upon the Emperor's design and concept,

I based him off the mythical beast, Genbu, a tortoise with a snake wrapped around it. It is also known as the Black Tortoise. It symbolizes longevity and something I forgot, and represents the North direction.

I thought of this concept just because I had Phixa in mind. Being a Phoenix, she contrasts Genbu by representing the South mythical beast, Suzaku.

Penguin left this message 11 hours ago: 1:19 AM

I am not too sure about what the Emperor's plot and motives are. But here is a possible plot for him.

Adding to the concept of the four mythical beasts, the Emperor is going to replicate their formation to extract the powers of the Life Gem. In order to do so, he is going to specially target the people who will represent each beast: for example, Suzaku/Vermilion Bird is Phixa, Byakko/White Tiger can be Felin, Seiryuu/Azure Dragon can be any of our Dino friends (whoever wants to sit on the jewel throne in human form). The Emperor will obviously be Genbu/Black Tortoise and the Life Gem will be used to substitute Kirin/Yellow Dragon(though descriptions say it wasn't necessarily yellow, but of any colour.

Penguin left this message 30 minutes ago: 1:34 PM

Using the Collateral plotline as the reference, the Raptor Squad can obtain the Life Gem even for a chapter or two.

All of their battles are finished by 'chapter 45'. Prior to it, the Dimension Guardians should already pinpointed its location, though not necessarily actually seen or touched it. Patricia would mostly likely seen it if not taken it yet. The Emperor too will at this point will know and even have it by this chapter.

Now, if we go with my suggested plot for the Emperor, then the Squad can steal it from, I propose, Patricia. She stole the Life Gem around 'chapter 30' and 'chapter 37', the events when Mirror's offsprings come into play. However, the squad intercepts the theft, or with sleight of hands steals it without her knowing (until later).

The Emperor knows they're doing and kidnap one of the Raptors who, of course, holds the Life Gem. When Patricia realizes the missing Gem, that is when she orders HaeJi to retrieve it from the Emperor.

NatTheRat96: The original intention I had for the Emperor was: "take over the stadium, find Gilgamien's remains, revive Gilgamien, get the spotlight, eliminate the competition (meaning Nat, Brandon and the employees responsible for killing Gilgamien in the 1st place), then conquer the world(s) to create his empire." Or smth like that.

NatTheRat96: But this is even better.

Penguin: He can still have that intent. He is just going to get more power

NatTheRat96: Yes.

AquaSky XD Shadow and Suzanne would be soooo on board

Penguin: Those three are just examples (well, maybe not Phixa), are there better candidates for the dragon and tiger?

Penguin left this message 50 minutes ago:8:16 PM

The scene I had in mind when and if the Emperor gets all his pieces together is

Felin is held in place by the floating arms. Four arms, one for each limb. She ferociously growls, roars, and bites the air as she tries to free herself.

Phixa has been subdued and unconscious across the room from the Emperor. After fighting Grim, and just barely won the fight, the Emperor comes in and knocks her out.

And one human form Dino friend is passed out on the jewelled throne. The Emperor takes the Life Gem from the human Raptor.

He places the Life Gem in the centre of the room.

After a giving a chant in Mandarin, the Chinese characters appears in front of each person and above the Life Gem, each character stating what they represent ({White} Tiger 虎, {Vermilion} Bird 雀, {Azure} Dragon 龍, Black Tortoise 武 <There was no actual characters for Tortoise or turtle. It's true name 玄武 can mean basalt, black warrior, or simply xuanwu which is a reference to a God. I'm not too sure about> and the Life Gem being QiLin/Kirin 麒麟.

Penguin left this message 46 minutes ago:8:19 PM

After some research to the Chinese character 武, I found out it can mean military, forces, valiant, martial arts, soldiers, footsteps.

That means the Emperor will have great physical strength with an adept skill in martial arts, with or without weapons.

Penguin left this message 84 minutes ago:1:11 PM

The plan for Chapter 5 more or less suggests that Reker is already at the Colosseum, though not specifically when.

Her appearance and my scene of her entrance should be placed after chapter 5, since at the end, Patricia overheard HaeJi confess the plan. This will give Patricia a sense of urgency. She will then decide to get another source of help. Rekēr will appear in chapter 8 (Chris vs Ryan) , at the earliest or at the latest, 16 (The Gladatorium Prelude).

Being the Deity of Secrets, she will not say much about her plans or share any others plans. So, her antagonistic behaviour will baffle Ryan and co.

I'm still thinking on the specifics of her intention. Right now, it is simply to prevent harm on her brethren deities and Ryan.

Haeji: Cool beans

NatTheRat96: This is excellent.

NatTheRat96 asked Chatzy to choose between Show image and contact Erica. Chatzy chose: Show image

AquaSky: Interesting

NatTheRat96: I placed images on the Collateral storyline with the Redemption Round matches, guess which is the new one?

AquaSky: Idk ...

NatTheRat96: Sora and the two-headed dragon is the new one, there, I spoiled it.

AquaSky: Ooooh

NatTheRat96 asked Chatzy to choose between contact Erica, translate collab and write. Chatzy chose: contact Erica

NatTheRat96 asked Chatzy to choose between Gladatorium Tryout, 1st chapters and fight scenes. Chatzy chose: 1st chapters

tkl.artist: Hello

tkl.artist: I’m sliGhTly alive lmao

tkl.artist: Ooh who dat?

tkl.artist: NEWAY

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GQSF...

tkl.artist: I made a dc group an kll gon advertise on tiktok zo

tkl.artist: WHEN I TELL YOU STRESS

tkl.artist: EEHEHJIJBCBCDBCIEBF

tkl.artist: okay 

tkl.artist: BTW

tkl.artist: COTI IS BACC

tkl.artist: Eehheheheheh

NatTheRat96: The shading is swoon worthy.

Penguin: They look so good. The quick doodles are a delight

Penguin: What is the entirety of Grim's subplot

NatTheRat96: Grim's subplot (or his intent) is to ensure Scale loses in order to obtain the realm they wagered under a contract, inhabitants included. Though his goal is gradually slipping away from his fingertips, the Emperor may pose a threat if he reaches to conquer the realm Grim and Scale are fighting to keep.

Penguin: Hmmm.... What is Scale's profile? If he is anything Dragon like then he can be used for the representative of the Azure Dragon. Though it is a blue dragon, if there is no other candidate that will fit the profile without chronological plot holes.

NatTheRat96: Scale is a green reptilian.

NatTheRat96: If it's the closest candidate you can find, then go ahead.

NatTheRat96: And there is Saw, though he's a fluffy grey dragon, and conjoined to his twin sister who's an orange scaly dragon.

NatTheRat96: Maybe add subplot to separate them to fit the role. Idk.

Penguin: Who has more involvement in the story? Though I want to be inclusive and have everyone to have an important role, that may not be possible all at once. So, the most dragon/reptilian/lizard-like candidate who is also in the scene frequently is the better choice. And of course, subplots can be made to converge certain characters into the main plot

NatTheRat96: Scale it is then.

AquaSky: *ahem* well, dragons are more birdlike than reptilian or some may be based off of a mammal ...

AquaSkyI decided I'd promote the Colosseum on my Facebook account

AquaSky: But

AquaSky: I have the Authenticator on my old phone and that is somewhere in a suitcase

AquaSky: Welp

AquaSky: Wait

AquaSky: Do we have any bluish contenders

AquaSky: What about Violet or smth

AquaSky: Purple is just blue but diluted with red

Penguin: I don't know much about dino anatomy. I thought birds diverged from the reptilian evolution tree

Penguin: nonetheless, birds/reptiles and the likes are viable to be a victim of the Emperor

AquaSky: Yep that would be pretty much

AquaSky: It just depends how big the bird or reptile is

AquaSky: Like, the bigger the creature the harder it would be to make it pass out

AquaSky: And also the harder it would be to capture it

Penguin left this message 2 minutes ago:1:58 PM

Well, this is my train of thought:

Going with Scale, we can incorporate Grim's subplot. The Emperor approaches Grim and offers help with little in return. His offer is that he gets power and independence when Grim wins the bet. However, as the Emperor kidnaps Scale, Grim gets suspicious with the Emperor's motive.
Along the way, the Emperor makes a deal with Phixa as a backup plan. He uses her desire to become a true Phoenix as bait. He offers her power and in return, protection from Grim. This will make the battle between Grim and Phixa occur. And when Phixa does become a full Phoenix, the Emperor interrupts the conflict and kidnaps Phixa.
As for Grim, he gets subdued/detained by others when they are caught up to date about the bet. The others are unsure of what will happen if either Grim and Scale wins the bet.
The Emperor still obtains the Life Gem from one of the Raptor Squad members. Though with this route, our Raptor friend is lying unconscious on the floor within the room. This can be a setup for interruptions to the Emperor's scheme. Or even a substitute, if Scale does not fit the bill. Nonetheless, a setup to delay the process.
Since I am at it, Felin will most likely be captured during, or a little after Ryan's battle with Mirror. This will give a little more incentive to why Ryan loses his fight against HaeJi. He rather loses the fight and save energy to find Felin than to win a fight HaeJi desperately needs.

NatTheRat96: Now that's hardcore planning.

Penguin: I got more for other plots

NatTheRat96: Yes. 👀 My peepers are ready.

Penguin: Before I say more, what plots do any of you have in mind

AquaSky: Well this is ...

AquaSky: .... um ....

AquaSky: YAY! BRAIN SCOOPERS!

AquaSky: I mean ... sorry I got carried away ...

AquaSky: This plot is awesome I can't believe how much it has developed

AquaSky: I got really hyper XD 

AquaSky: Poor Sunny …

Penguin: I have small scenes in mind. Such as Erica meets the Emperor.

Penguin: I also got thinking that maybe put Mirror's children in Collapse. If not, then have them introduced and have relationships starting, so when Collapse occurs, conflicts will arise smoothly. But that's just me.

Penguin left this message 13 hours ago:1:25 AM

Also, I forgot how old I made Hong YuHua, but if young enough, I thought of making her the daughter of the Emperor.

The Emperor fell in love with a woman. But she left him. Unbeknownst to him, and her at that moment, she was pregnant with his child.

Oh, which I thought of making his motive for the ritual to be driven by the desire to see her again. To gain power is to have dominance over the land. This would allow him to search for her easily. Sadly, she is dead.

I was thinking of having Hong YuHua break the news to him near the completion of his victims. The news will simply corrupt his motive and turn it into pure Greed of power.

Haeji: Oh, my tiktok?

Haeji: On tiktok just search, “Hinnamida”

Haeji: My pfp is the one with the girl with pink hair

Haeji: *her name is Rika from Wonder Egg Priority*

Haeji: ALSO YES ON THE HAEJI

AquaSky: I think that the Reapers would be present in Collateral after they would follow the Raptor Squad into the Colosseum.

AquaSky: After that they would see that Patricia is the closest to getting the Life Gem and sabotage her.

AquaSky: The reason for that is that the Raptor Squad is secretly killing around the Colosseum (animals, or if you like minor characters) and sucking their life energy out via the Crystal

AquaSky: Thus, they are becoming more powerful and a threat to the Reapers

AquaSky: Plus, if the Squad become rank one of magic users across the Squad's world (still haven't named it yet) they would, technically, be able to rule that world

AquaSky: As Shadow is trying to overthrow the monarchs of Relizia (helped by Lilith for some reason) so are the Reapers, as they need to be in possession of a land so as not to be exterminated by another Reaper tribe

AquaSky: Relizia is perfect, really

AquaSky: I'll draw up something like it

Penguin: Great. Due to the random killings of the Raptors, this causes the Life Gem to react. This is why (I forgot her name already) the Earth Guardian girl is able to feel the Life Gem's presence in the Colosseum.

AquaSky: Yes

AquaSky: And, the killings of the Raptors are not exactly random as they target more powerful individuals, which would cause the Life Gem to react even more

Penguin: Aye, according to chapter 27 plotline, the dimension guardians are searching for the Life Gem. Most likely around this time, the Raptors hunt is at the highest or at the least rising.

Penguin: Ooo... Conflict battle between the Dimension Guardians and the Raptor Squad!!!!

Penguin: One of the two groups will find the Life Gem. They fight to see who gets to hold the Gem. During the fight, the Raptors get a hold of the Gem. A little longer in the fight, the Emperor appears and kidnaps the Raptor who is holding the Gem. Of course, no one notices because they are distracted.

AquaSky: Yes

AquaSky: Awesome

AquaSky: And if the Reapers join (attempting to sneak it away) then it will be chaotic enough for no one to notice if, say, Indy is gone

AquaSky: Blue would make far too much noise and it would be suspiciously quiet if she was gone XD

NatTheRat96: Patricia wants the Life Gem, Emperor wants the Life Gem, the Raptor Squad wants the Life Gem, everyone wants the Life Gem.

Penguin: That's the entirety of the collab plot

NatTheRat96: Life Gem = The most desired Gem despite not being mentioned within the storyline as of yet.

NatTheRat96: Also, Emperor could send a group of Durogudu Warriors to do the dirty work.

NatTheRat96 left this message :May 7

Emperor: Warlin, send the Durogudu Warriors to rapture one of the Raptors.
Warlin: As you wish. [Gives a quick bow before summoning the D.W.]
Warlin (to the D.W.): Capture the dinosaur that is close to the Life Gem. If she resists, eliminate them.
Emperor: Warlin, if anyone gets in the way, take them out.
Warlin: As you wish, your Imperial majesty.

Penguin: The Emperor came in to conquer the Colosseum. Upon hearing of the Life Gem, he updates his plans to use the Life Gem.

Penguin: Oooo... So, the Life Gem is hidden. Patricia and the Guardians are unable to find it. It led them to a dead end. There is no trigger or anything to open. Then, when the arms and men come in, it knocks a hole in the wall. Running away, Patricia does not see that the broken wall reveals another wall behind it.

NatTheRat96: Yes

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro