2 Bloopers 7

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Penguin left this message 9 hours ago:2:29 AM

I have been thinking about how we fluidly bring upon the Ox Reaper and thus Reaper HaeJi.

So, from the top.

The Emperor raids the Colosseum to gain power and territory in order to find his one true love. Along the way, he hears about the Life Gem and its potential powers, or at least the desires from many people wanting it. He plans to use the Life Gem to bring his true love to him.

Hong YuHua is a love child of the Emperor. The Emperor mistakens her as his wife during or prior to the match. After a confrontation, the Emperor realizes she is not the wife and leaves, whereas Hong realizes he is her father.

Around <Chapter 39>, the Emperor and his army capture the Gladatorium contestants and plans to execute them. At that moment, Hong tells the Emperor that she knows who his love is, and offers to help find her. With a quick verbal dispute, Hong reveals herself and the death of her mother, his love.

In doubt and rage, he allows Hong YuHua to flee the place before he changes his mind. His plans quicken as his despair pushes him to use the Life Gem to revive his love.

Once everything is assembled, he begins his ritual. He gets to the end of it when a unicorn-like head figure appears over the Life Gem. The Emperor gives it his wish to revive his love. Unfortunately for him, people come and dismantle the setup. The wish is not granted. A fight occurs.

Anyway, now, because he made the wish that deals with the afterlife, the gate to the Otherworld had opened. Though it was a fraction, it did not please the residence of the Otherworld. This brings attention to the Ox Reaper. She goes to the Colosseum to seek out who caused the event.

Though she wants to punish the guilty person, she kind of watches from afar since things are chaotic. With many people dying at this point, the Life Gem reacts quite a bit. Ox feels the Life Gem's presence. Going to the scene of the Life Gem, she witnesses HaeJi's death. She decides, out of the blue, to make HaeJi her successor.

Surprisingly, instead of making her a successor, Ox somehow makes HaeJi into a new type of Reaper. (I was thinking that HaeJi has a lot of negative energy that causes the manifestation of her being. Since it is a Time Reaper, it has to do with wanting to change the past. This greatly gives the presumption that her brother dies.)

NatTheRat96: That's great, I only need to figure out is, who frees the captured fighters from the finals, and who finds the Life Gem first.

NatTheRat96: Which of these candidates frees the captive fighters? Brandon, Breloq, Dimension Guardians, Micah, Sora or Stella?

NatTheRat96 asked Chatzy to choose between Brandon, Breloq, Dimension Guardians, Micah, Sora and Stella. Chatzy chose: Breloq

NatTheRat96: Obviously.

NatTheRat96: Who finds Life Gem?

NatTheRat96 asked Chatzy to choose between Dimension Guardians, Emperor, Patricia and Raptor Squad. Chatzy chose: Patricia

NatTheRat96: It's CANON!

NatTheRat96: Will Breloq and Rekēr have a confrontation?

NatTheRat96 asked Chatzy to choose between yes, no and obviously. Chatzy chose: no

NatTheRat96: Not yet anyway.

NatTheRat96 rolled a die with 15 sides. The die showed: 2

NatTheRat96 rolled a die with 15 sides. The die showed: 11

NatTheRat96: Yes.

NatTheRat96 rolled a die with 15 sides. The die showed: 3

NatTheRat96: Fine by me.

NatTheRat96: Marie, Chatzy predicted who the finalists will be for Wraphic. 🤣

AquaSky: Ohmygosh yes

AquaSky: Lol

AquaSky: So whichever way it goes team 11 will be in second place ...

AquaSky: YEEEEEEEEE

AquaSky: Thank you Chatzy

AquaSky: So I guess ...

AquaSky: Who gets it next?

AquaSky asked Chatzy to choose between Dimension Guardians, Emperor and Raptor Squad. Chatzy chose: Dimension Guardians

AquaSky: Pass it 'round like a hot potato 

AquaSky asked Chatzy to choose between Emperor, Patricia and Raptor Squad. Chatzy chose: Emperor

AquaSky: And around it goes

AquaSky asked Chatzy to choose between Dimension Guardians, Patricia and Raptor Squad. Chatzy chose: Raptor Squad

AquaSky: Full circle XD

AquaSky asked Chatzy to choose between Dimension Guardians, Patricia and Emperor. Chatzy chose: Emperor

AquaSky: So that would fit with the Emperor getting it from a Squad member

AquaSky: Welp the Life Gem will certainly see a diverse population ...

Penguin: I came up with this in half an hour. Thinking of also sending her a copy to read

Haeji: I kinda didn't want Haeji to become the Ox reaper because she would have less time to like, talk to the group. Meaning she would have a hard time entering s3

Haeji: But, near the end The Ox reaper decides to come back and offer Haeji that spot (even though it's not her year ) but Haeji declines and instead recommends saeri and Buri to become the ox reapers, each of them having a horn

Haeji: Also you are talking about Haeji does by patty, right?

Penguin: I understand your intention. That is why I suggested this route. I wanted to introduce the Ox Reaper without just plotting her into a scene just because the idea is fun and dynamic. Also, HaeJi does not become the next Ox Reaper, she becomes the Chrono Reaper like you wanted due to an emotional disruption within her during the transformation. That means Ox still needs and wants to find a successor, therefore the route to Saeri and BuRi is to possible.

Penguin: Oh before I forget. The only issue, I suppose, is that Joon may have to die for that negative emotion to intervene with her transition. He doesn't have to die. We can make a scene which causes HaeJi to think he died.

Penguin: Cliché as it is. When a person has the power of time, it is usually because the person wants to change the past, and in this case, to change the past to prevent his death, though his death may not even be true.

AquaSky: So much plotttt

AquaSky: Yes that is possible or someone else could tell her that he is dead 

tkl.artist: so ppl are ignoring me as uSuAl and i'm tryna get this ep done but 

tkl.artist: REEEE 

tkl.artist: so yk i made a comeback w COTI10:54 PM

tkl.artist: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B8WQ...

tkl.artist: but still no one is doin this text like MAAM-

tkl.artist: i'm all done w the last chapter of coti2 so when i'm finished my FULL ATTENTION will be on [COl]

tkl.artist: I STILL NEED TO READ IT LIKE

tkl.artist: HSHHSJSNDNDNDND

tkl.artist  i miss yall

tkl.artist: OH OH OH AND I MADE A DC ROOM

tkl.artist:
https://discord.gg/YDY5h2Gm

tkl.artist: I'M PUTTING CUSTOM EMOJIS THERE SOOOO

Haeji: Joon doesn't have to die tho

Haeji: I want Joon to go through depressionn

Haeji: To like make the viewers sad

Haeji: WAIT WAIT I GOTS AN IDEA FOR HOW MARY GETS INTRODUCED 

Haeji: So, joon is in a bar, drinking, (cause of Haeji)

Haeji: And mary is looking for instructions.

Haeji: So, she goes into the bar,

Haeji: Not knowing it's a bar.

Haeji: Because she can't speak daitouien

Haeji: And she's like, in her English accent 

Haeji: “Can you tell me where Joon Wen Ji is? Maybe Hwa Hae Ji?”

Haeji: The man obviously doesn't understand her and is all like “😏”

Haeji: Y'know, 😏

Haeji: He's all like, grabby grabby and stuff

Haeji: Joon, who's knocked out drunk wakes up,

Haeji (he's still drunk btw) and he pushes the man away and is all like, “that's not, right, you *****g a**hole”

Haeji: I only considered because it's joon

Haeji: Joon, grabs mary's hand and is all like RUN 

Haeji: So, joon leads mary to the train stop, (WHERE THEY FIRST MET) and is all like a-are you ok lady?” while still kinda drunk

Haeji: ken mary's all like. “Do you remember me?”

Haeji: While she holds join in from the shoulders

Haeji: like, “heah, anything for someone as pretty as you-”

Haeji: And passes out on mary's lap

Haeji: THERE YA GO 

Haeji: HOW MARY GETS INTRODUCED IN S3

Haeji: also I already had ideas for joon, so we can't kill him

Penguin: Like said, he doesn't have to die. We can make HaeJi think he died. Like he disappeared, and a body was found but was unrecognizable, this, leading to think that the body belongs to him.

Penguin: Or perhaps, he "dies" just before the antidote work, thus, he stops breathing and his pulse goes to a minimum that is undetectable for a minute. But within that minute, (if HaeJi is present) she will leave in rage, and if she isn't, then someone else witnesses the event and runs off to relay it to HaeJi 

Penguin: Of course, he'll wake up all better after HaeJi has a fit

Penguin: Also, please write down your ideas, suggestions, replacements, and alternatives, so that it'll make the planning a little more smooth. This way conflicts and plot holes can be avoided. I do understand people have their own takes and routes. I sadly am not a mind reader.

Penguin: P. S: If I'm annoying you with all this, uh, nagging, just tell me. I feel like I am, but don't know my boundaries. Plus, I'm more of a planner than a plotter.

NatTheRat96 just had an idea how Simon would escape Warlin's pocket dimension.

NatTheRat96 left this message 13 minutes ago:4:21 PM

Simon: "More like pocket prison."
Espe Jo: "I'm not thrilled about being here anymore than you do."
Simon: "At least you'll be in time out for a couple of hours. I've been here for two days now."
Espe Jo: "At least your family is safe."
Simon [scoffs]: "Family. I have two ungrateful bastards for sons."
Espe Jo: "My dad was a player that left bastards lying around."
Simon looks at Espe Jo.
Espe Jo: "It was not until recently that I found out that I have siblings. If it hadn't been for Warlin, I wouldn't have known where I came from."

NatTheRat96: One backstory later...

NatTheRat96 left this message :4:35 PM

Simon: "Don't expect a sob story from me. I knew what I was getting into the moment I lost control." Simon referred to the day he went on a killing spree over 200 years ago after he scared off his offspring across space. "And if you know what's good for you, stay out of my way once I escape this void." Simon stood up proudly, looking up at the galaxy esque backdrop. "That wizard will get what's coming to him. And if your family gets in the way, they'll be next on my hit list."
Espe Jo: "It's a good thing you're bound by the collar. I don't trust you."
Simon: "You do well, trust no one. Not even your own shadow, much less the shriveled up prune like Warlin."

NatTheRat96: So basically, by the time Mirror's offspring gets threatened to get murdered or devoured, Espe Jo sides with Simon in secret, Espe Jo is basically a spy (or double agent) for Warlin and Simon to save his brethren from the skin of his teeth.

AquaSky left this message 29 minutes ago:9:33 PM

You know you want to
fly away
You know you want to
lazily kill another day

Try to fly but I'm behind you
Try to run but I will find you
You wanna flee but did you ever learn
Too late, because it's your turn

You know you want to
just allow
You know you want to
be normal now

Try to hide but I know best
Try to fight but I've already guessed
I know you shouldn't
And you thought you wouldn't

You know you want to
scream aloud
You know you want to
blend with the crowd

You wanted eternal light,
You wanted it to be bright
I wanted darkness,
I wanted nothing less

Everyday Life throws us a curveball
It's wicked, evil, crazy
So I strive to be the craziest of all
Because evil triumphs evil, and there is no maybe

Our choices shape us
Our decisions make us

Who do you choose to be?

One of my newer poems. I really liked it, and it was a good theme for Aquaria Deadpool from Cloudy Sky (because who says themes have to be songs) Hope you liked it too!

AquaSky :)

Penguin: It is nice
Penguin: 😄

AquaSky: Thanks!

NatTheRat96 had a field day painting her bro's room light green.

NatTheRat96 left this message 22 hours ago:4:24 PM

SUMMER SCHEDULE for Collateral:

Starting Saturday 15. The Interlude Phase.
Ends in May 31.

Save your energy, protect your brain cells from bouncing too high.
And most importantly...

Take care of yourself, you're worth it. 👍

Hostess of Colosseum: Dang, this ad be lit.

Hostess of Colosseum left this message 22 hours ago:4:28 PM

Confirmed Writers:

Anunimouse96
ericathedwarf
JohnathanSmith026
PenguinMaestro
ShadowTheIndoraptor

Hostess of Colosseum: Book 1 - Colosseum, Book 2 - Collateral, Book 3 - Collapse, Book 4 - Collect, Book 5 - Collide, Book 6 - Colleagues. It's a hexagon!

Penguin 😯 Tis a long journey

Hostess of Colosseum: Chrono cop comes in. "YOU'RE UNDER ARREST."

Hostess of Colosseum: for what?

Hostess of Colosseum: CC: "For sending everyone into the loop, TAKE HER AWAY!"

Hostess of Colosseum: CC (at everyone else): you're free to go.

Penguin: Don't you mean HaeJi? She is the Chrono Reaper

Penguin: The Chrono Bureau will not allow any entity to mess with the flow of time

Penguin: Chrono Cop: There is a Temporal Flux. Someone is causing a shift in the time flow.

Penguin: Chrono Cop 2: Contact HQ. Make sure to secure the area and contain the current flow. Do not let an Anomaly occur.

Hostess of Colosseum sees hexology.

Hostess of Colosseum: "Nah, I'll stick to the trilogy. Even I can't go through all that. It's cruelty to turn a passion project into a prison."

Penguin: Xd

AquaSky: Six books? Six? Hmmm.

Blue: "Ooh, since when? Do ya got popcorn?"

AquaSky: Shut up.

AquaSky banishes Blue back into the Wattpad book she came from

Blue: HEY!

Hostess of Colosseum checked on another phone to find out that the estimated reading time for Collaboration Colosseum is 15h and 15 mins.

Hostess of Colosseum: 120k words = 15h 15mins of your life.

Hostess of Colosseum: No wait, it's 180k if it includes the Battler's Bloopers, the GT (6.3k words), Word Count Level and Hexice Predicts.

Hostess of Colosseum: 180k = 15h, 15m

Hostess of Colosseum: 120k = 8-9 hrs

Hostess of Colosseum: Changing the topic; I wrote Alexandra's story and Chris's story for the interlude. Imma bide my time writing Buid's side story. Long story short, Buid works part time at the fish market and part time elsewhere and Herring gets pissed that he's seeing Buid all over the place.

tkl.artist: i-

tkl.artist: woah 

tkl.artist: ALSO NAT I SAW U MADE THE ART UR PFP AND BANNER IM LITERALLY SO PROUD LIKE 🥺🥺🥺🥺

tkl.artist: imma read a chapter 

tkl.artist: i think i'm on chapterrrr 

tkl.artist: shadow vs stella?? 

Hostess of Colosseum: Bruh, you drew my babies. How can I not share it to the world? Like, look at my sons!

Hostess of Colosseum: I was in soccer mom mode or smth. Then BAM! I'm putting this on my profile.

Hostess of Colosseum: And Shadow vs Stella was super fun to write.

Hostess of Colosseum: Like real time writing and competing with Marie. 

Hostess of Colosseum: Over 5k words of action, fun and fake ad.

Micah Araganism: Dodging blasts and flames, and the Raptors hijinks. 

AquaSky: Hehe lol Suzanne was not a happy camper

AquaSky: And Shadow was like "What the heck is going on?"

AquaSky: It was really exciting to write the chapter

Micah Araganism asked Chatzy to choose between w and nw. Chatzy chose: nw

Micah Araganism changed name to NatTheRat96 

NatTheRat96 asked Chatzy to choose between a, s, ss and trof. Chatzy chose: trof

Penguin asked Chatzy to choose between Ryan, Breloq, Hong YuHua and Felix. Chatzy chose: Ryan

Penguin: Aight, gonna go develop his bg story 

AquaSky asked Chatzy to choose between CS, OTE and DM. Chatzy chose: CS

AquaSky… 

AquaSky: don't wanna 

AquaSky asked Chatzy to choose between CS, OTE and DM. Chatzy chose: CS 

AquaSky… 

AquaSky: but Chatzy 

AquaSky: why are you torturing me? 

AquaSky: CS, OTE, DM 

AquaSky: whoops 

AquaSky asked Chatzy to choose between CS, OTE and DM. Chatzy chose: DM 

AquaSky...

AquaSky: also don't wanna 

AquaSky...

AquaSky: why 

AquaSky asked Chatzy to choose between CS, OTE and DM. Chatzy chose: OTE 

AquaSky: FINALLY 

AquaSky: is signing out to write

Penguin: not really Ryan's bg story 

Penguin: but he is in them, or refers to him 

Penguin: Almost forgot, if ya'll want to add onto this doc, you may. Just make it in another colour so I'll know the changes easier. 

Penguin: Muahahahhahahaaaaahaahahaahahaahahahahahahaha. I am in pain!!!

NatTheRat96: Who hurt you, Penguin? 

NatTheRat96: Who hurt yours feels?

NatTheRat96 hugs Penguin because he deserves love and happiness.

NatTheRat96: To heal your feels. 

Penguin: Nah I'm just sore. Muscle aches 

Penguin: Thinking of writing a scene with Hong YuHua and The Emperor... But wondering about where they are. Should they be in a dungeon like place or a spacious throne room? 

Penguin: Also, the event is somewhere when she and perhaps others get captured.

NatTheRat96: About that: I have a headcanon that Warlin threatened Hong's mother if their affair interfered with the Emperor's position/rep for having a child out of wedlock or smth. 

NatTheRat96: If Emperor got disowned by his predecessor or smth. 

NatTheRat96: Idk. 

NatTheRat96: Hong's mother could've been a spy or smth hence why Hong knows how to use some of the weapons she has. 

NatTheRat96: Warlin: "Leave with your child in one piece. Or I will send one of my men after your family. Be grateful that I didn't abort your bastard child." 

NatTheRat96: It will also depend if the current Emperor was in-line to the throne by then. I don't know much about monarchies or hierarchies when it comes to that. 

NatTheRat96: Or... Hong's mother was one of the concubine's from Emp's father's harem and she was sent by an enemy nation to kill him. Didn't expect to fall in love with the heir and then Warlin gained notoriety for his wizardry in his homeland then spread through the world.

NatTheRat96: Plus Warlin would've created an abortive potion, but didn't do so to prevent from causing political conflicts. And the gender of the baby remained a mystery.

NatTheRat96: If Hong was in the throne room during the GT. Warlin would recognize some of Hong's traits. He'd ponder what made her so peculiar. Then the surname would make him connect the dots since the concubines would be addressed as flower names. Rain flower.

NatTheRat96: Warlin: "As resilient as a rain flower." Then ding. 

NatTheRat96: If Hong were in the throne room after defeating Maori, Emperor would notice something, then remind him of someone but then discard the possibility. Warlin wouldn't perceive it at 1st, until he connects the dots. He'd pry information out of her in the form of an interview. Warlin would interview the competitors individually to not make it seem suspicious.

NatTheRat96: If Hong poses a threat, he'd organize the match to include one of Mirror's sons to fight to gain further analysis on Hong's fighting style.

NatTheRat96: If Hong survives, Warlin takes a sample of her blood to supposedly heal her and to test if she's related to the Emperor or not.

NatTheRat96: If she is, Warlin will have to find a way to revive Gilgamien to buy time or Simon kills him instead.

NatTheRat96: If she's not related to Emp, Warlin dodged a bullet but would still die in the hands of Simon regardless.

NatTheRat96: If Hong gets acquainted with the Emperor (if she's held captive in a cell) Emperor would interrogate her personally.

NatTheRat96: Depending if Warlin searched for the Life Gem or Gilgamien's remains for resurrection.

NatTheRat96: Hong Yuhua, the emperor's sister? Or daughter?... Dun dun dun!

NatTheRat96: Warlin: 👀 🙄😤😬😳

Hostess of Colosseum: But hey, this is just a theory, a GAME theory.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro