Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Really late game day post!

Game day photo of Jerry and Wilson (the golf ball that hit my friend)

-It was on Thursday because we had no school the next day.
-First away game! It was 2 hours away and we got back to school at 1 in the morning. I bought my DS on the bus ride.
-Call time was 2:45 and school gets out at 2:40. They let us out of class early, and call time was eventually pushed back, but we still had to rush to get ready.
-The game itself was pretty close, but we won 45-44. Very close. First win of the season, I think.
-I stepped in an ant pile minutes before going on for the halftime show and got bit several times. It hurt so much and I was itching like crazy for the rest of the night. I counted 9 bites on my legs yesterday.
-My flag silk came loose at the tab in the middle of the opener, so I had to hold the flag at strip and march the rest. Very embarrassing. I made eye contact with my coach when we were holding at one of our sets. She looked at me as if she were saying "what the f*ck you doin" and I slid my hand up the pole to demonstrate that the tab came loose. Thankfully she understood.
-The other band was amazing. I'd say they're one of my favorite bands I've seen. One of their drum majors came over to our side and showed us how to dance to one of their cadences. That was so fun.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro