Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So the Friday football game was a thing
-It was an away game and I left Jerry at home ;-; I always bring Jerry to the games.
-The team we went against is very good and always beats us. So I wasn't expecting our team to win. Also their band is great.
-No joke, within the first 10 seconds of the game they got a touchdown. And the guy with the ball was jogging to the endzone.
-We saw the full moon when we were practicing for the halftime show.
-I was standing at my opening set before we were about to start the halftime show when the wind kicked into maximum overdrive. I dropped most of my tosses because of the wind. I was really upset and was trying so hard not to cry after our choreography ended in the second song.
-Most of guard wasn't in the closer, and we were hiding behind pit, so I was crying there.
-The other band is amazing as I already said. So it didn't really matter how badly we did. They hit the whoa on us and I cringed a little.
-Since the other team was beating us so badly, they left the clock running. Third quarter break was short, and they ran out of hot dogs by the time I finally got to the front of the concessions. Not only that, but we were being rushed back to the stands because third quarter was over. I ended up not getting any food, which made me angry for the rest of the game. (It's a good thing I happened to eat some snacks after school.)
-We ended up losing (as I predicted) 14-49.
-I'm blaming this atrocious game on the fact that I left Jerry at home.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro