Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Last night's game!

-Remember that team that beat us like 50-14? Yeah we played them again. And it's playoffs.
-There was a huge concert thing happening a bit down the street so you could hear the music in the distance, and there were fireworks and huge lasers pointing at the sky.
-It lightly drizzled twice on us at different times. It didn't pour full on, which is nice.
-Our halftime show went pretty good, as far as I know. I didn't drop the flag toss I usually drop (it's a lasso toss but I'm also marching straight to the left) and I didn't drop during the rifle solos (yay).
-The game itself wasn't that bad until the end. It was only 14-7 and we were losing. One of our guys caught the ball for a touchdown (he might have caught the ball out of bounds, I couldn't really tell from my angle). But someone on the sidelines had his foot on the field when this happened and the referee made our team move back 15 yards then one of coaches started to argue with the referee and they actually began to yell at each other. After that, our fans started booing. It was really embarrassing to us and the whole school.
-So we ended up losing 14-7 which was much better than the last time we played them. Since it was playoffs, football (and marching) season is over.
-Gonna be honest, I was hoping they would lose, not because I don't like them, I'm just tired of doing the halftime show.
-As we were marching over to the buses, the band started playing Sail and the drumline did cadences and one of the tubas started playing Hey Baby. It was great and the cheerleaders were enjoying it too.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro