Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I saw the boy's eyes grow lifeless and watched his chest heave and blood spurting out of his trembling mouth.

"What have I done?" I looked at my hands.

"I..........for....give........you........" I heard the teen mumble before his breathing ceased and his body relaxed.

I have killed somebody, and I didn't feel the pleasure I had hoped to feel; I felt guilt, regret, shame, but the last words of the boy, were what moved me the most.

'I forgive you'; how could somebody forgive someone who killed them? How could such a young man, find the kindness in his heart to forgive and forget?

I removed the knife from the boy's stomach, my emotions tearing at me. As I lifted his limp figure, I saw a brown cord wrapped around his neck with two squares of cloth attached to it.

One side, said:

'Whosoever dies wearing this Scapular, shall not suffer eternal fire.'

Author's Note: hey, thanks for reading this and voting! I'm not sure if I should write an after part after all of this but if you do, please comment. I'm Christian and this is kinda a conversion story, so if you are not comfortable about reading on, don't.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro