1. As I'm suffering from fever.... Abhigya os

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is going to be a drabble/one shot series on Abhigya, with humour and comic themes.... Just for fun attempt... Not in an intention to hurt anyone....

Your Mahii or Crazy's head is becoming crazy now a days and penning down something crazy to make you all go crazy....

Okay.... Okay.... Enough of craziness....

💮💮💮💮💮

Presenting to you, my new book...

"Crazy's - Abhigya Laughing Riots"

This book is a work of fiction and is just meant only for fun and laughter...

No intention to hurt any characters used in the story...

All the stories are written only by me and it's been copyrighted...

Text fully copyrighted:

©Crazymahiz™,2018®

💮💮💮💮💮💮

So, shall we move to the first story....

This is a funny drabble on Abhi and Pragya:

" As I'm suffering from fever"

It's only for fun and no offence.....

Read at your own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed...

💮💮💮💮💮

Let's move to the one shot....

Abhi and Pragya are madly in love with each other... With the blessings of the elders, they are happily married recently...

They are in their honeymoon phase and enjoying their love life in a happy and blissful manner..

💮💮💮💮

One fine day, Abhi finishes off all his works quickly and comes home happily from office, to meet his loving wife pragya...

He is searching for his wife pragya in the whole house... But, she is no where to be found...

He wonders where might be Pragya... With deep thinking, Abhi moves to his room... He is startled to see the room is quite dark....

Sighing deeply, Abhi switches on the light.... There he saw his love pragya looking sadly and is staring at the ceiling blankly...

Abhi horrifies and rushes towards Pragya and took her in his embrace....

Abhi: Fuggy.... My jaan... What happened to you??? Why are you sitting in the dark??

Did anyone said anything to you???
Tell me baby... Are you not feeling well??? Shall we meet the doctor???

Pragya did not said anything... She shooks her head negatively and hands over a letter to Abhi..

Abhi got puzzled and is wondering what it might be... He opens the letter and reads it...

💮💮💮💮

The letter says...

My dear husband Abhishek,

As I'm suffering from cricket fever, I'm unable to do any wifely duty for 2 months....

I will be way too busy in watching the cricket matches and I don't want anyone to disturb me...

So, kindly grant me leave for two months, from all my wifely duties...

Note: Please, don't ask me to cook during the match time and don't trouble me that time by romancing too .....

Dare to do so, you will face the consequences...

You can sit and watch match with me...

But no touchy touchy...

No kissy missy.. No cheating haan...

I will give you whatever you want, if my favourite team wins...

You can get bonus, if my favourite player gets any prize...

If my team lifts the trophy, you can get a triple booster....

So, behave properly and Don't trouble me....

Desperately feeling sick with cricket fever....

Yours sick wife Pragya....

💮💮💮💮💮

Abhi could not hold on his laughter...
He knows his wife is also crazy like him in watching cricket match...

Abhi: Im impressed... Your leave letter is awesome... Mind-blowing... Your leave is accepted Mrs. Pragya Abhishek Mehra.. Now you can smile happily...

Pragya: Really??? You don't have any problem in it na...

Abhi: Yes my dear... I don't have any problem and I'm granting you the leave, you have asked for... But no cheatings okay... Same thing applies to you too...

Pragya: Yes boss.... See, how your fuggy gonna behave like a very good girl...

Pragya jumps happily and kisses Abhi's cheeks with full of love... She winks at Abhi and twirls him happily....

Abhi chuckles on seeing his wife's cute antics...

They both support different teams... They argue, fight and ends up in romancing always, when watching the cricket match....

Abhi makes a clean plan to romance Pragya in between... He enjoys watching his favourite cricket match, along with his cricket fever strucked wife Pragya....

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

Author's pov...

This is just for fun... I'm suffering from cricket fever... This thought struck my mind...

This is crazy's funny thought... Do read, vote and comment, if you like this crazy writings...

Bidding adieu...

Cricket Feverish....

Crazymahiz...

🏃🏃🏃🏃👋👋👋👋👋👋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro