2. Little Aarav's doubt .... Abhigya os

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's crazymahiz again with another one funny shot....

This is a comic one shot.... It's purely imaginary and no offence to any characters in the serial... I sincerely apologize to you if it hurt anyone's feelings or emotions...

Now to the shot:

Starring:

Abhishekh Prem mehra - a business man

Pragya mehra: Abhi's wife..

Aarav mehra : Abhi and Pragya's 5 years old son...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Aarav's pov.:

Why this mummy is always behaving like this??? I don't like her doing such things... This is highly annoying and irritating...

How many times I have told her??? She won't listen to me or Papa and will easily shut our mouth... Huh...

My mumma is a such a loveable person... But this is the only thing she is adamant and not listening us....

She will argue with papa too if he did not allow her to do this and she will cry and complaint like a baby... She will do all sorts of dramas to make it happen...

Argh.... My mummy is not listening to me and papa in this alone....

Oh god... Now the time is night 9 o'clock... Papa and me are waiting in the dining table to have dinner with mummy....

But she is not with us... She won't mind or she won't bother to come and see, what we are doing too...

Only servant will serves us food.... Poor us...

My mumma is there sitting infront of tv and glueing her eyes to see her favourite show... She won't even blink her eyes too...

Yup... She is busy in watching her favourite show kumkum bhagya...

For half hour she won't move from the place.... She sits there glued and won't react if we ask her anything and will only respond to the characters voices alone...

She will giggle if the hero and heroine have some eyelock and will jump up in glee if they play sanam re or Allah waariyaan song...

Don't know what she find interesting in that Rockstar and fuggy... Huh... They and their Silly eyelocks... Yuck... I'm getting mad and I don't know, when I'm going to break that Tv...

End of Pov...

After the show got over, Pragya moves to dining hall very sadly, wiping hertears...

Abhi: Hey, Pragu darling... You came... Sit and have food...

What happened sweet heart??? Why are you looking so sad??? Are you alright darling???

Pragya: I'm okaaaay....

Abhi: Why are you looking very much upset??? Is anything bothering you???

Pragya: Nothing like that... Again that  cvs has disappointed us....

Today also as usual the evil wins... Rockstar, Fuggy and their well wishers are trapped again... Huh... I'm worried a lot.... Will they unite or not???

Abhi: It's ridiculous, pragu.... Instead of seeing your husband and son you are worrying for that good for nothing serial...

Pragya: Abhi... Stop it... Don't make me angry... You know na it's my favourite serial...

Abhi: You and your favourite.... I can't understand what you find so interesting in that... Repeating the same old Stuffs for more than four years and you are also feeling for them and praying to get them united... But nothing happens...

When Pragya is about to argue more with Abhi , little Aarav interprets....

Aarav: Mummy, can I ask you one thing???

Pragya: hmm... Tell me beta...

Aarav: Mummy... I have a big doubt... I'm five years now... When I'm in pre kg you started watching this serial... I have finished jr.kg and I've completed hàlf of my senior kg....

Pragya: As if I dont know... Say straightly beta..

Aarav: Mummy... I want to know why your rockstar and fuggy are not progressing in their marriage...

For 3 years they are only falling on each other and having eye locks with Alllah waariyan song or sanam re playing in background.... Sometimes cockroach will make them to come together... They don't have anyother work... Always looking at each other...

Pragya and Abhi are taken aback by Aarav's words.... Before they could react more or stop him, Aarav continues ..

"One more thing mummy.... Thank god.... You married papa.... Not that so called rockstar... Papa too married you, mummy and not that fuggy...

Pragya and Abhi in unison: whaaaat????

Aarav: haan... So that I got you as parents... If not how will I be born.....

See they are not progressing and they are not having kids... Thank god ... God made you both to marry... So this Aarav is born....

Aarav moves upstairs happily, laughing and dancing...

Abhi and Pragya are dumbstruck by Aarav's naughty thoughts and doubts....

Not minding Abhi's accusing  gaze, Pragya is stubborn and decided not to watch her favorite Serial in front of Aarav anymore...

She decides to watch it secretly in her study room, all alone...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Author's pov: I'm a die hard fan of Abhigya... I watch kkb only for them and tolerates all nonsense and patiently watches the show, only for Abhigya...

Just this silly thought comes to my mind... If a naughty small boy asks such question how will it be????

I know many are like me getting scolding and arguing with our family for watching the show...

It's only for fun... If I hurt anyone, please forgive me...

If you like this shot, pen down your comments and cast your vote....

Will be back soon...

Yours fun loving friend

Crazymahiz...

See you...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro