3. Flirting Vs Naughtiness.... Abhigya os

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is your crazy or mahii or crazymahiz again with a funny drabble....

Dedicating this drabble to my three lovely idiots srithabhya dharunyaa KarthigAbhi ....

Lets move to the funny drabble:

" Flirting Vs Naughtiness"
💮💮💮💮

Abhi and Pragya are frenimies... They are forced to become friends, as their fathers are business partners and both their families are living nearby, and are of close family friends...

They both hate each other a lot... They argue and fight a lot... They used to tease each other and never forget to pull each other's legs...

Abhi always boasts that he is a boy and  he can do anything... Pragya never gives up and she always argues and tries her level best to do, what are the things Abhi does and mostly gets succeeded, making Abhi to get shocked...

Abhi and Pragya are like cup and saucer, socks and shoes, paper and pen....

Eventhough they argue, fight and hate each other, they cant live without seeing each other...

Thier days won't move without teasing, fighting, arguing and they can't even sleep, without seeing each other, atleast once in a day...

Time runs quickly and they grow up into young adults ... But there is no end to their fights and arguments... Wherever they are, whatever they do, they end up only in fighting and quarelling with each other...

Both Abhi and pragya's parents are fed up, to stop their unlimited fights.... They prayed for some miracle to make them friends...

Abhi is always full of naughtiness and has many girl friends, to make Pragya more angry and feel jealous...

Pragya too flirts with boys and has many boy friends, just to annoy and irritate Abhi...

If Abhi dresses up to attract girls, Pragya wears too short and revealing dress and flirts with boys, making Abhi turn mad and go wild... They always  ends up with unlimited quarrel and fights...

💮💮💮💮

After their college, they joined their parent's business... Even then, there is a never ending to their fights...

When the marriage proposals were looked for Abhi and Pragya, Abhi rejects all the boys, saying that they are not good for pragya and he also rejects all the girls, saying that they are not good looking like Pragya...

Even Pragya argues the girls are not best for abhi and the boys are not handsome like Abhi...

Abhigya's parents very well know that they both love each other, unknown to them... But they shows their love, only by arguing and fighting...

Abhigya's parents shuts their mouth and blackmailed them, with a clear plan and forcefully got them married...

After marriage too their arguments, fights, quarrels never ends... Instead of romancing with each other, they always end up in spitting venoms...

💮💮💮💮

One day, Abhi is in a very naughty amd teasing mood.... He badly want  to have fun with his wife, Pragya...

Abhi: Hey, pragu... You always say na, you are equal to me... Can you do anything, which I do???

Pragya: Yes, why not??? i will do anything...

Abhi : Ohhhh... Is it so??? Can you wear only shirt like me, without pants????

Pragya didn't said anything and moves inside the closet... She comes out wearing a shirt...

Abhi: Oh, good... You did it... Not bad... But you cant, remove the buttons like me..

Pragya: Hey...you.... It's very very simple... See... I will do it...

Pragya without thinking of anything and not aware of the naughtiness of Abhi, opens her shirt's button and smirks on Abhi...

Abhi chuckles with a naughty smirk, as his plan has worked brilliantly and he is shamelessly enjoying and drooling his wife Pragya, who is standing like a seductress...

He is not satisfied enough and he wish to tease, Pragya more..

Abhi: Can you, remove your shirt like me??? See I will remove and throw it off... I challenge you, Pragu... Can you come near me??? I know, its impossible to do...

Pragya: Huh... what's the big deal... Wait, I will do it... Don't be smart okay... Am I a kid ??? Can't I do this, simple thing too ..

When it comes to argue and fight with Abhi, Pragya completely forget everything and she never uses her brains at all...

Pragya throws her shirt and comes near Abhi... She smirks on seeing Abhi, but Abhi is stiffened with the hormonal tension, that is doing somersaults inside him ... Pragya can feel Abhi's strong and intense gaze on her body...

Then only both realised in what position they are... Their teasing, anger, everything vanishes with their close proximity and passion took over them... Their arguments ends and thier passion, love and desire unites them in all means....

Soon, Pragya got pregnant and she always demands and argues... Abhi has to hear everything, because of her mood swings...

Even Abhi too scolds her a lot for not taking care of herself... Thier fights and arguments never ends but now, it's out of love and care for each other...

They are blessed with triplets much to the shock of their parents... They prayed atleast Abhigya will become mature now...

But....

Their arguments and fights increases day by day and goes on and on, with the three poor funny spectators
(Their daughters srithu, karthi n nivi...... ) to watch their funny parents arguments endlessly...

And they lived, loved and happily argued and fights, till their last breaths....

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

Hope this is up to the mark...

Thank you all for reading this stupid idea of mine...

🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

See you all soon...

With love

Crazymahiz....

Time to vote n comment....

👋👋👋👋👋👋🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro