10. The Thorny Rose - Abhigya One shot...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hola Peeps...

Good day to you all...

Coming up with my 10th story in Viewer's choice and this is my 38th One Shot Story on Abhigya...

Well... The one line of the story is given by satnam25 ... Dedicating this story to satnam and the lovely Abhigyans, who is supporting me in all my ups and downs...

So...

What's  the story we going to see now...

How about seeing a Bold, Arrogant, Attitude Filled, Thick Headed, Egoistic, Strict Boss, who is the biggest nightmare and threat to the subordinates or employees of the company....

Won't it be interesting, if that Terror Boss is none other than the Lady Mogambo, Pragya...

Sounds interesting right...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Presenting to you all...

My New story....

"THE THORNY ROSE " -

(A Rose has no life Without A Thorn) -

Abhigya One shot

By

CRAZYMAHIZ....

This story is my creative idea and each and every word written in this story is my own imagination only...

Text fully copyrighted:
©Crazymahiz™, 2020®.

If the story or the character choices  resembles anyone in real or if it resembles anyone's story, it's just coincidental....

No offence to any characters used here and strictly no bashing is allowed...

Read the story with your own risk...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

She is a self made woman, who designs her life with the way she liked, dreamt and wished for...

A man's biggest strength can be judged by the smile in his wife's face and how gently he handles her, all through his life...

If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me... This is me and I won't change myself for anyone or for anything...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

The soothing sound of the rain drops are entertaining the dark night, as if a mega music concert is being held, to entertain the mass audiences... All are curled up in their blankets and are enjoying the cozy weather, by having a sound sleep...

Even the morning sun rays are forbidden from romancing his lady love, the earth... The rain drops and clouds overshadows the mighty sun, not minding it's burning gaze too... Only the darkness combined with the tinkling sound of the heavy rain drops, echoes in the whole place...

Abhishek Prem Mehra or simply Abhi and professionally called as Abhishek or
Mr. MEHRA, is having a peaceful sleep, hugging his lovely baby girl in his arms... As if he has won the world, his face is reflecting much happiness...

But Abhi groans inwardly and he is forced to open his eyes all of a sudden, as his mobile is shouting in high decibels, which can spoil the sleep of the angel, laying beside him...

Knowing very well about the reactions of his baby girl, Abhi quickly picks up the mobile and attends the call, which is going to put an end to his beautiful sleep... Without replying anything, he hears whatever is said in the opposite side, by nodding his head and making a hmm sound in a meek whisper...

With much irritation, Abhi cuts the call and slightly moves his baby girl from his embrace and places her head in the pillow... Placing a soft kiss in her forehead and caressing her cheeks gently, Abhi gets up from the bed and moves to freshen up...

Like a space rocket, Abhi quickly finishes off all his morning chores, get bathed and rushes out to prepare his morning coffee and breakfast... In between, he calls the maid to rush up to his home soon... But Abhi feels so annoyed, as the maid couldn't make up there, due to the heavily clogged water in her area...

Sighing deeply, Abhi makes a quick and simple lunch and stuffs the contents in two lunch boxes and places the breakfast too in the hot pack... He runs inside the room and irons his clothes and his baby girl's clothes too...

After setting everything perfectly, Abhi got changed into his office wear... He sets the alarm and places it near by his baby... He made a sticky note, instructing her to do the needful, before she goes out... Feeling contented with all his works, Abhi picks up his laptop, mobile, wallet and his office bag and rushed to the factory site...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

The whole Arora Groups are gulping in fear, as the shrill and angry shouting of their Chairman, Pragya Arora - The Iron Lady, Simply and Fondly called as Lady Mogambo or Lady Bheem or Lady Don, echoes the whole place... All are shivering in fear and feels sorry for the trio - Purab, Bulbul and Vin, who have become a spacegoats for her anger...

The trio were so annoyed as their biggest enemy, the secretary of the Lady Beem, Aaliya Sinha is smirking at them and is giggling, much to their irritation..  They knew very well that only Aaliya should have done all these, as none can sneak in and find out their doings...

The poor trio were not aware that it's not Aaliya, but their Chairman Pragya itself, who have caught them red handed... Unaware to anyone, Pragya has installed many secret CCTV cameras, other than the visible ones, to find out the unethical and unprofessional behaviours in her office.. 

Being a professional and well disciplined persona, Pragya can't bear any kind of misbehaviours and won't leave such persons that much easily, if they do anything in the office premises, which is no way related to the office works... She hates those persons, who uses the office property for their personal interest and needs...

Blast after blast continues and Bulbul is in a verge to cry, as the words of Pragya hurts her a lot... Purab feels the tear drops of Bulbul in his hands and he understands that he need to do something before Pragya turns more hyper, as she hates women, who cries like soap heroines...

Purab: Sorry Madam... We are feeling guilty for doing an unprofessional thing in the office... We didn't even know that we can't do such things over here...

Vin too joins Purab, as he wanna favour and support his friend... More than anything, Vin wanna save his Friend Purab from the wrath of Pragya and he feels so sorry for his friend, whose surprise for his girlfriend, created a huge problem in the office...

Vin: Madam... We are extremely sorry... This is the first and last time, madam... We won't repeat such mistakes ever... Please do forgive us, madam...

Pragya:  Well... Mr. Vin Rana... I will get back to you later, as I wanna deal with this gentleman first... ( Points her finger towards Purab, who is sweating in fear, ahead of the chilled room)

May I know, What do you mean, Mr. PURAB Khanna... This is not your house or any restaurants to celebrate the birthday bash of your girlfriend...

I would have at least forgiven you, if you people have done all these nonsense and unworthy things in the office canteen...

But how dare you all... How can you misuse the office premises in your favour, that too the precious, meeting hall... Disgusting... Do you people have any sense and how is it possible for you to exploit my Office for your personal benefits...

Mr. VIN Rana... Being a manager, don't you know that you are responsible for taking care off the meeting hall...

But you have changed my precious meeting hall for this duo and have made it like a party hall... Who gave you rights  to do so haan... This is not a place for all your entertainments and I won't mind even to fire you all...

But don't think, I will leave you all so easily... You three have to work extra four hours for one month and no weekend off too... You have to bear all the expenses of changing the meeting hall, as it used to be before... Is that clear...

If you are not interested to do all these things or if you have any second opinion regarding this, I have no problem... Just pay your Six months salary as compensation and you can get your resignation letters...

The trio gets a panick attack on hearing Pragya, who is throwing a big dagger against them... They cursed her mentally with all their might and moves out, after getting the warning letters and memos...

Pragya shruggs her shoulders, as she couldn't understand why people are wasting all their precious money, time and energy for those worthless birthday surprises, which is of no use to them... She shook her head and started to immerse herself deeply, in doing the office works...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Quite late in the afternoon, Abhi gets inside the office, completely wornout and tired... His shirt which was neatly ironed and tucked in, is completely messed up and is drenched with heavy sweat... He is simply looking weird and odd to the office surroundings...

Not minding the gaze of anyone, Abhi rushed up to the restroom and got freshen up... He wears another shirt, kept in his bag and gelled up his hair... He makes himself to look presentable and he feels contented on seeing his looks...

Taking a deep breath, Abhi rushed to his cabin and kept his belongings... Abhi's eyes wanders here and there, in search of his best friends, Purab, Bulbul and Vin, as he wanna ask sorry to them for not able to make up to the birthday bash of Bulbul on time...

But Abhi is not aware that he got escaped easily from their Chairman's wrath... Abhi is already in a big problem, as his one stupid mistake has costed him a lot...

If not, Abhi wouldn't have to work so early and that too in the factory site and he has to work 3 more extra hours after the office hours... Thanks to all his stars, if not, Abhi would have got more punishment from his Boss for sure...

Not allowing Abhi to think much, the telephone in his cabin ringed in high decibels, which is like, death is inviting him... Masking all the emotions in his face, Abhi picks up the call, but his whole body shivered in fear...

Nodding his head affirmatively for the talks in the other side, Abhi cuts the call and a heavy groan echoes from him, uncontrollably... He picks up the file and rushed to the cabin of their chairman Pragya...

As much as he can, Abhi tries to plaster a forced smile in his face, by twisting his lips... But seeing the deadly glare and the way Pragya looks at him and her watch, drains down all the blood in Abhi's face...

Pragya: Done with your make up and touchups haan...

Abhi: Ma'mmm...

Pragya: What Ma'm... You are late by 15 minutes... What the hell you are doing inside that good for nothing restroom... Aren't you supposed to meet me, as soon as you come from the factory...

Abhi: Sorry Madam... My dress got spoiled and I was looking so horrible... As I came quite earlier than the time you have mentioned, I thought of freshening up, as you hate to see people dressed up in an unprofessional way...

Pragya: Woha... Trying to talk wisely haan... Not bad... But I'm not a fool to get smitten with your talks, Mr. Abhishek...

Don't show how smart you are to play with your words... Try to prove your intelligence and  cleverness in your office works...

By the way, you have to work on Mr. Simha's file and I need all the details, the next morning... Is that clear... Don't come up with any excuses or any unwanted reasons... Try to complete everything, before you go home...

Abhi: But Madam... Today I've asked permission from you to go to home earlier and you too have approved my request... Please Madam... I need to go home soon, as I have to...

Pragya: I don't want to hear any of your blabberings... Just don't irritate me... Get back to your seat and do your works... You can use that permission, some other day... You have to work today, as this is an important work... Is that clear...

Abhi: Madam... Please... Today... I... I need to go soon... Vo...Vo...

Pragya: Aaliya... ( Shouts and calls her secretly angrily, who rushed up quickly...) Make sure that Mr. ABHISHEK works tonight and I need you to confirm whether he has completed his work, before he moves out...

Aaliya nods her head, while Abhi helplessly looks at the heartless woman, who is not paying heed to hear any of his words too... Sighing with defeat, Abhi moves out, as it's no use to talk to a hard rock, who doesn't understand the feelings of others....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Quite late in the evening, Abhi along with his besties Purab, Vin and Bulbul are seated in the office canteen... They are sipping their evening coffees and are eating their sandwiches, as they got a break of 15 valuable minutes...

But the whole gang is not ready to talk about anything other than the heartless Lady Don, who is hell adamant to torture them like hell..  They didn't mind the presence of Aaliya too and they are cursing Pragya with all their might...

Vin: I can't understand why that Lady Beem is doing like this... Seriously, she is having some kind of problem guys...

Huh... I think she is searching for reasons to torture and irritate us...  The day, she has stepped inside our office, we lost all our peace and harmony... Simply saying, our life is nothing but a big problem...

Bulbul: I'm agreeing with you, Vin... Everyday I step inside this office, I always feel that I'm entering a war zone or some dark jail... Sometimes, I feel that I'm nothing but a slave to that Lady Dracula...

Phew... I don't know how our real boss, Mr. Rajveer Arora is handling her and tolerating all her tantrums... Till now, I have a doubt that how come a kind hearted man like Rajveer sir will have a cruel minded daughter like this Lady Mogambo...

Purab: It's no use to talk, as she has born only to torture us... I think she has done some special courses to trouble and give punishment to us...

Abhi giggles with the way Purab talks dramatically and he gives a gentle pat in Purab's back... Abhi's mobile buzzed suddenly with the name Baby flashing on the screen... While the blushy smile of Abhi makes his friends to give Abhi a teasing look...

Not able to hide his blush nor control the teasings of his friends, Abhi turns away from their side and picks up the call, with a bright smile in his face...

Abhi: Happy Evening, Baby... Got back to home... Good... No no... Don't do anything,  as I will be coming home very late... Even I don't the exact time of my return too...

I'm really so sorry, Baby... The situations are not in my control... Yeah, I agree... I only have said so... But you know about that Lady Mogambo na... She asked me to complete a file today itself and I'm not suppose to move away from here, before I finish off my works fully...

I swear, baby... I can't even escape too, as that Dracula's assistant is tracking me like a watch dog... Haan baby... Poor me is strucked up like this... What to do... It's all my fate...

One thing is happy for me, baby..  I'm  facing all these, as this is a punishment given by that Lady Don for my doings... But that stupid assistant, that self praising Aaliya, is also suffering unnecessarily...

She can get back to her home very late only... Aaliya can't go home, unless and until I finish off my works and she needs to  check whether I've completed everything or not...

I can't stop laughing, baby... Long live that nosy Aaliya... This is one hell of a punishment to Aaliya for obeying and being loyal to that Lady Mogambo...

Knowing pretty well that Aaliya is watching and hearing him, Abhi teases and pulls her legs purposely... Aaliya grits her teeth angrily and is about to break the flower vase kept over there...

Seeing the eagerness in the eyes of the troublesome gang, Aaliya got back to her senses...  She got escaped in a nick of time, saving her dear life from Pragya, as she will kill Aaliya if she destroys the office property....

The gang sighed little audibly, as Aaliya is not doing anything they wished for and is cleverly escaping from Pragya's wrath... After all, they are very broad minded to share their punishments, scoldings and harsh comments of Pragya with Aaliya...

Aaliya gave a harsh look and warns them not to waste their time anymore and get back to their works immediately... Making sure that Aaliya has left from there, Bulbul signals, as if she will kill Aaliya by knife, while Purab gestures as if he will strangle her neck...

Vin rolls his eyes and sips his last ounce of coffee and stuffs the leftover sandwich in his mouth... After saying some lovely nothings and giving his baby some warnings to be careful and lock the door properly, Abhi cuts the call with a deep sigh... All moves to do their unfinished works...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Quite late in the night, Abhi with a sleepy face and a heavy yawn, parks his bike in the parking lot and rushes to the lift, praying hardly that it should be in a proper working condition... With no energy left in his body, Abhi is not in a state to climb those 8 floors and he prays hardly that the lift should favour him, by any means...

Much to his relief, the lift works and Abhi gets inside it, letting out a heavy breath... His stomach started  to growl hardly, indicating that Abhi needs to have some food to quench his hunger... Not having any hopes of food, as the maid is absent that day, Abhi slowly steps out of the lift and moves to his flat...

With a slow twist, Abhi unlocks the flat very carefully using his spare keys... To his utter shock, he sees his baby girl is dressed up in his favourite wear and she is sleeping in the dining table... What amuzes Abhi is that his favourite foods were placed in the hot pack...

Like a sick man got all his drained energy, Abhi's all day of tiredness vanished in thin air... He takes slow steps and sweeps his baby girl in his arms... He pecks her forehead and coos her to continue her sleep..  After settling her comfortably in the bed, Abhi moves to freshenup...

Feeling contented after having a good meal, Abhi snuggles closely with his baby girl and admires her face... He feels so blessed to have his baby in his life, who brings colours in his dark life...

With a pretty smile, Abhi caress her cheeks and gave a sound kiss on her lips... He ask sorry to her that he can't spend enough time with her , due to his work schedule... He hugs her possessively in his embrace and drifted to a deep slumber...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Days were pretty hard for the employees in the Arora Groups... However hard they try to get in the good books of their boss, all their attempts went futile and they ended up pathetically in disobeying and messing up everything....

Especially, the troublesome gang of Four- Purab, Vin, Bulbul and Abhi always got in the clutches of Pragya... They do something without their knowledge and they will face the Lady Mogambo's angry glare, at least once in a day...

Slowly they are habituated with the glaring sessions and now it has become an usual thing for them, as if they are yawning or blinking their eyes... But these four have become so smart and clever and they found an easy way to escape from Pragya's ear bleeding lectures...

Even Aaliya, who keeps a close watch on these four is confused a lot, as they are not showing any kind of hurted reactions , with the way Pragya is cursing them... But Aaliya gasps in terrible shock, when she comes to know that the cotton balls are saving their ears from Pragya...

Being a loyal and obedient assistant to her boss, Aaliya passes the information to Pragya and she feels elighted when Pragya appreciates her... But the four had a pretty good advising sesssion after that... What follows next is that they are forced to learn and byheart some valuable philosophies about sincerity, dedication and hardwork...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

One such day,

Abhi is working on some XYZ file, which Pragya asked him to finish off that day itself... But an unavoidable situation arises and without thinking of anything, Abhi rushed out of the office premises to take care of the emergency work...

But Pragya who wants to do some correction in the file, calls Abhi through the intercom... Finding no response from Abhi, Pragya gets up from her seat and moves towards Abhi's cabin in fury... As Aaliya has went to make coffee for Pragya, no one is there to stop Pragya, who is boiling in full rage...

Adding fuel to her anger, Pragya comes to know that Abhi has left the office, without getting prior permission and not informing anyone, where he is going too... Her blood boils as the confidential file, which gonna earn them in billions, is lying there in a pathetic state...

Gritting her teeth angrily, Pragya marched towards the cabin of Vin and asked him about the whereabouts of Abhi... Even she enquired Bulbul and Purab too, who are very close to Abhi... But no one knows where Abhi has disappeared all of a sudden...

They tried to contact Abhi's number with all their might, but they got a reply that his mobile is switched off... Being his best friends, no one knows anything about Abhi, personally... They just knew that Abhi is an orphan, who is married to his love of life, his darling, Baby...

Not happy with the response she got, Pragya stomps her feet angrily and barges inside her cabin... It's a big question as why Pragya is reacting like this... Only Pragya knows why her heart is aching, after knowing that Abhi is a married man and he has a lovable wife, whom he calls with a pet name, Baby ...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

After one week, Abhi steps inside the office premises in a tired and disheveled state... His adorable smile is missing from his face...  It's crystal clear to everyone that Abhi is forcing himself to look presentable before everyone...

But his eyes conveyed precisely that Abhi has faced a big problem and he is masking all his emotions in a pretty way... Eventhough his friends didn't want to upset him anymore, they have no choice than to inform Abhi whatever had happened in this one week...

Sighing deeply, Abhi walks towards their chairman Pragya's cabin... Much to his irritation, Aaliya blocks his way and informs him that he can't meet their boss, as of now, as she is having a busy schedule... After a lot of pleadings, Abhi gets permission to meet Pragya, after the lunch break...

Exactly at 2.01 in the afternoon, Abhi knocks Pragya's cabin and steps inside with much worry... All Abhi wish is pour out the reasons for his sudden disappearance... But the way Pragya looks at him, her deadly smirk, her angry glare and the way she has placed her coolers in her face, drained out all the blood inside Abhi...

With a trembling voice, Abhi calls Pragya as Madam in a meek whisper, to show his presence to her... But to his utter surprise...

Pragya: Welcome... Welcome... Mr. Abhishek... What a pleasant surprise... How nice of you to grace your presence in my office, in your tight and busy schedule...

Oh my God... Where this stupid Aaliya has gone... Oops.... I'm so sorry... Till now, you are standing... Please... Take your seat, Mr. Abhishek... My heart will bleed, if your legs gets hurt...

You shouldn't complain to anyone right that Pragya Arora has not treated you properly... Who knows, you can even say that I'm behaving harshly with my guests... Oops... My  poor memory... Just clarify me one thing... Are you my staff or my guest, now???

Understanding the sarcasm in Pragya's tone and words, Abhi doesn't know how to explain Pragya about his helpless state... Knowing pretty well that it's waste of time to beg for her forgiveness, Abhi mentally prepares himself to get whatever punishment Pragya gonna give to him...

Pragya: So.... Mr. Abhishek.... May I know, what brings your here... Don't say that you are here to work... This is not some road side place to roam here and there, as you wish for...

This is my office and I expect high morales and good professional behaviour... Can you give justifications for your doings???

I didn't expected that you will do like this... My Father said a lot about you and he even recommended you personally to me, saying that your are a hardworking, sincere, blah blah blahs and all...

But you are hopeless... Simply saying you are good for nothing... What you do always is to stand before me like an innocent kid and will get punishment like a school goer...

I'm just fed up of you... Seriously saying, I don't know what else to do to bring some kind of professionalism in you... Huh... You are eating my head, Mr. Abhishek...

It's better for you if you resign this job on your own will... Or else, I need to take serious action against you, for behaving unprofessionally...

Abhi: I'm really so sorry, madam... Please don't do any such things, as I have a family to support... Please madam, let me tell you what had happened... If you find my reasons are worth for your forgiveness, allow me to work here...

If not, I'm ready to bear whatever punishments you are going to give to me... You can even throw me out... Please Madam, take any decision, after hearing my verdict too...

(Pragya gestures Abhi to go ahead)... Madam... On that day, I got a call from the maid that My Father In Law has lost his conscious all of a sudden and his nose and mouth were bleeding uncontrollably...

At that time, I'm not in a state to think of anything... More than my FIL, he is like a real father to me... In hurry, I haven't find time to inform anyone or to get your permission too...

With things happening in an unexpected way, I have forgotten where I have kept my mobile too... As no one is there other than me to take care of my sick FIL and my depressed wife, I couldn't contact anyone to inform about me....

Madam... I'm not faking any lie.. This is the hospital in which my FIL got treated and here is the Doctor's card... You can call over there and confirm that whether I'm saying the truth or not...

With a rigid face, Pragya gestures Abhi to get back to his cabin and continue his works... With a happy smile in his face, Abhi thanked Pragya and moves to do his office works...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Few months later....

Abhi enters the office quite late, after finishing off the works in the factory site... Abhi blinks his eyes as this is the first time, he saw all the employees in the office are not seated in their places and not doing their works...

Instead, they are standing in groups and are gossiping about something very seriously... Abhi can clearly figure out that they are talking only about their Boss Pragya, as their eyes are fixed on her cabin only...

Abhi can very well see that some are smiling, some are making teasing comments, some are giving awkward looks, some are using bad and cursing words... Not letting Abhi to confuse anymore, his friends dragged him aside...

Purab makes a happy dance and is shouting that God is with them.....

Abhi: What are you blabbering, Purab??? What's going on here??? Bulbul, you tell me what's happening here??? Is Pragya Madam is absent today??? Why all are standing like this and why no one is doing their works???

Bulbul: Abhi... Chill up, man... How many questions will you ask??? I'm so happy, today... Just I want to say that God will punish those people, who treat others like shit... Same happens to that Dragula...

Abhi: What nonsense are you talking, Bulbul...

Vin: Bulbul is talking sensefully only, Abhi... That Lady don always used to lecture us about Self Discipline, Self respect, Good Morales and she will potray as if she is the role model of perfection right...

Now... Everything is gone, Abhi... She has become a laughing stock of everyone... The Miss. PRAGYA Arora who potrays herself as a pure holy fire is pregnant, without getting married...

Before Vin pours out all his curse on Pragya, his talks got strucked, as Abhi runs out of the room like a maniac... Not understanding what's going on, the trio follows Abhi and wanna question him, why he is reacting like this...

They were hell confused when they spots  that Abhi is rushing inside Pragya's cabin... Aaliya is sitting in the couch and is talking with Pragya's father and informs about the Doctor's words...

Pragya's head is buried inside the table and she is not in a state to realize what's going on around her too... Without thinking of anything or not bothering about anyone's gawking looks, Abhi rushed up there and tilts Pragya's head from the table....

Abhi's heart felt a stinge of pain, on seeing the accusing gaze of Pragya on him... The blood tears in her eyes pricks his heart to the core... Abhi gestures no and tries to wipe her tears... But she pushes his hands away and warned him not to near her...

Not minding her burning gaze or bothering her protests, Abhi takes a step forward and wraps his hands around her and caress her head gently... Pragya screams Abhi and buries her head completely in Abhi's embrace...

Shock is an understatement for anyone and no one in the office is able to understand what's going on... The Pragya Arora, who keeps herself away from anyone, is crying like a small baby and showing her vulnerability, in the embrace of her employee Abhi...

Abhi's friends are hell shocked, as they couldn't figure out anything... They are confused as how come Abhi being a dedicated man to his wife, is hugging their boss and consoling her, as if she is someone close to him...

What shocks them is that they didn't expected Abhi will kiss her in forehead and coo her like a baby... Not leaving his grip on her, Abhi dials someone's number, with tension and worry in his face...

Abhi: Hello, Papa.... Haan Papa.... I don't know anything, Papa... Just now, I came here... All are saying something... She is not saying anything to me... But she is crying, uncontrollably...

Please Papa... Do something... Come here, soon... I can't handle her alone... She is not at all listening to me... Please come soon, Papa...

Letting out a deep sigh, Abhi cuts the call... He didn't bother about anyone and he never leaves Pragya's side till Rajveer Arora, the father of Pragya, barges inside the office, with much worry...

Eventhough Rajveer nears Pragya, Abhi didn't moved away from her... Rajveer caress her head gently, while she cries hardly critcizing that Abhi is the reason for all her misery...

Rajveer: Pragya beta.... Why are you blaming Abhi beta, unnecessarily???

Pragya: Then whom else can I blame, Papa... All because of this idiot only... This is the moment, I'm longing for more than 5 years...

No one should face a situation like me... The baby I wish to have is criticized by everyone as an illegitimate baby... All the years of my cravings were termed as a mere stupidity....

The symbol of my love life and the best gift my husband has given to me, is tarnished by all in a worst way, as if I'm having an affair with some random man...

Instead of enjoying the happy moment of my life, I'm crying very badly, as these people are accusing me as a characterless women... Tell me Papa, how am I supposed to react...

Isn't it, all these Abhi's fault??? He never trusted me, Papa... He always boasts that his love only as great... But will he have any answer to my questions and what he will say to console me, as the same love is termed as a cheap act...

The people who are working under us, my secretary Aaliya and even his best friends have accused me as a cheap, characterless woman, who have filled her womb, before marriage...

But how can I tell that I'm a married woman, who has a husband and this baby is a symbol of our happy married life... Now too... I'm only defending my side...

Look at him, Papa... He is standing like a statue and is not at all saying a single word, to console me or shut these people's mouth... In my hard situation too, he is not ready to leave his adamant attitude...

All are calling me as Mogambo, Dracula, lady don and everyone calls me as a thick headed, egoistic, heartless woman... But who can say to them that I'm also a person, who has a heart and I've sacrificed everything in my life for this man's love...

Even now, I'm standing in the mid of fire and hearing all the insulting words of these people, with my head held down, only because of him... Ask him to open up atleast now, Papa... Or else, he too can call me as characterless and accuse the baby too...

Before Pragya continues further, Abhi screams Baby and falls in his knees... He buries his face in Pragya's belly and cries aloud...

Abhi: I'm really sorry, Baby.. Don't ever say anything wrong about yourself or our baby... All my mistake only... I was scared to lose you and I don't want to mingle our professional life and personal life...

That's why, I asked you not to reveal about our marriage to anyone... But I don't know that my stupid request, will let you to face these many accusations... Please forgive me, baby...

Eventhough we are not answerable to anyone, it's my duty as a husband and a lover, to clarify these people doubts... Well... Everyone... This is Pragya... Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra...

I and Pragya are childhood besties... I am an orphan and it's Pragya's papa, who sponsors me in my school and college life... But he treated me like his own son and he makes me to study along with Pragya... He never treated me indifferently, any a time...

When we were studying in abroad, Pragya falls in love with me and she proposed me to marry her... Eventhough I love her dearly, I rejected her proposal and even said that I can't deceive the trust his father has on me...

But when Rajveer Papa asked me to marry Pragya, I can't deny his words... I put forth a condition that Pragya has to come and stay only with me... She has to live a normal life and has to adopt the life style as that of a middle class woman...

Pragya readily accepted, whatever I said... Till this day, her dress, her food and even a single hair clip in her head is got by the money, I have earned for her... As Rajveer Papa's health is not in good condition, he asked me to take the charge as the Chairman of the company...

As I was already working as an employee here and this is Pragya's rights, I advised Pragya to take the charge as the Chairman... Moreover I added that no one should know that I and Pragya are husband and wife and she has to behave only as a Boss to me...

There is a lot of difference between Our chairman Pragya and My Wife Pragya... She never even looked at me like a husband in the office premises and she treated me like all the fellow staffs... You people clearly know that I'm the one, who got most of the punishments from her...

Please everyone... Don't curse my Baby, anymore... She may look like a Hard Thorn to everyone, as she expects perfection in everything... It's her working style and that's why the Arora Groups are glorifying and reached greater heights in the business world...

But only I know the real Pragya, who has the sweet fragrance and smoothness like a Rose... She is my little Baby, who is fragile and has a vulnerable side...

The Adamant Lady Don in her is just a mask she is wearing, to hide the pain in her heart..  5 long years of Married Life... Lots of Treatments..  But we are not blessed to become Parents...

Now only, God has showed mercy on us and blessed us with a baby... This is the moment, we have longed and craved for... Please don't accuse our baby as an illegitimate one... This baby is the symbol of our love...

Abhi pleads infront of everyone... Everyone who heard their story are pooled up in tears... All asks sorry to them and moves out to do their works...

Even the friends of Abhi and Aaliya too have a word with Abhi and Pragya and left the place... Gesturing Abhi to console Pragya, Rajveer Arora moves from there with a happy smile in his face...

Abhi: Baby... Stop crying... I'm sorry... Please smile na...

Pragya: Get lost... How dare you, Mr. ABHISHEK... Who the hell gave you permission to hug me haan... Remember, I'm your Boss and you are just my staff...

Aaliya... Come here... Throw this irritating man, outside... He is boiling my nerves... God... I don't know when are you going to get some brain....

Before Pragya attacks him more with her words, Abhi hugs her tightly in his embrace and wets her face with his lip marks... Pragya smile widely and gave a kiss in his cheeks... She entwins her hands with Abhi's hands and leans to hear his heart beat...

Their lips are curving into a big smile..  The long awaited lovers, the newly blossomed parents, are enjoying the moment happily, forgetting the odd happenings of the day and they are ready to welcome their symbol of love very happily to this world...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So,

How is the one shot???

Did you all like the story???

A long story given... Words used: 6600+

I hope you would have enjoyed this story....

Expecting to hear from you all...

Do press the star button and place your votes, if you like this story...

🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️ If you have any story choices or if you want to see Abhigya in a different avatar, do inform me in comments or message me ... I will try to come up with a story... 🔸️🔸️🔸️🔸️

Bidding adieu,

Crazymahiz....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Have a good day....

Sayanora....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro