9. Because, I love you - Abhigya Os...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Longggggg lonnggggg gap na...

Hey peeps...

After a long time , your crazy girl mahii is writing an OS in viewers choice...

The one line of the story is given by my buddy Shakiabhigya and I have developed a small story, with your Mahii's special touch....

So, let's peep and see what's this story is all about....

Presenting to you, my new OS...

Because, I LOVE You...

💮💮💮💮

Starring:

Abhishek Prem mehra:

A handsome hunk of early 30s, who is an IT professional... A man, who loves and adores relationships a lot and can do anything for his family's happiness...

Married his love of life Pragya happily and is living a blissful and romantic life... God has blessed them with much happiness and they are gifted with an adorable, cute daughter Abhigya...

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Pragya Abhishek Mehra:

A gorgeous lady of late 20s, who is the lovely soulmate of Abhi... Loves her husband crazily and he is the world to her... A new mother, who is adoring and enjoying her motherhood happily....

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Abhigya Mehra:

The cute little daughter of Abhi and Pragya, who is just 3 months old... The princess to her papa and mumma, who loves her dearly, as she came as a blessed angel in their life, after the hard 3 years of yearning for a baby....

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

So,

What's this story is all about???

From the cast, it's clear that Abhi and Pragya loved each other a lot and is living a happy life... However they faced a hard 3 years of not having a baby and finally they are blessed with a baby....

Life is way too happy for them and both are enjoying their Parenthood happily....

But...

But...

The problem is...

❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

Keep guessing and read further 😋😋😋😋😋😋

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

The heart which knows to bow down and say sorry is the heart, which loves you the most...

Never makes the one you love to feel alone, when you’re there.. Your ignorance and separation will kill them and push them into a living hell..

Believe me.. Your ignorance didn’t hurt me at all.. What hurts me is that I expected too much from you....

💮💮💮💮💮

It's quite an usual and busy morning... Sun rays started to rise slowly, welcoming a new day... A beautiful two bedroom flat is still in the sleepy mood and the inhabitants are snuggled inside their blankets and not at all in the mood to wake up...

The alarm is continuously ringing and is hell adamant to alert and wake up the man hidden inside his duvet, Abhishek Prem Mehra, who is snoozing the alarm, every five minutes... It has a become a habit for Abhi, for the past three months, as he is not having proper sleep because of their little Princess. Abhigya, who is like a night owl and cries a lot during odd night hours...

Groaning inwardly and with much irritation, Abhi removes his duvet and switches off the alarm in his mobile harshly... He gasps in shock to see the time is half past 8 and only he has half an hour to get ready, to reach the office on time...

As it's month end, he is having shortage in finance and he didn't mind to fuel up his car and thought to go to the office, using the public transportation, on that day... But now, he has no option left and has to take a cab, to reach the office on time or his Senior Manager will start his boring lectures on discipline, sincerity, punctuality and so on....

Cursing his ill fate, Abhi quickly removes the duvet and takes a deep breath to get rid of his physical, as well as mental tiredness... However the lonely bed is suffocating him a lot and he feels bad, as this is not the way, he used to wake up...

A tear escapes from his eyes uncontrollably on seeing their wedding photo and the lovey dovey moments, he had with his wife Pragya....  Wiping his tears, Abhi rushes up to get ready...

💮💮💮💮💮

Abhi freshen up quickly and took a speedy bath, as that of a crow and comes out, wrapping himself in towel... He is hell angry as his office wear is not at all ironed too... Sighing deeply, Abhi quickly irons it and got ready... He had a tough time to search his wallet, charger, socks, tie, ID card and handky....

His mind is reminding him of the beautiful golden days, when his wife Pragya  did everything for him and didn't let him to suffer like this... Shooking his head, Abhi comes out from the guest room  (which has become his new room) in his office wear and looks at the dining table, which didn't have any food too...

His stomach is grumpling and he badly needs a coffee to drink, at least... He doesn't have time to go and prepare it and he just fills the glass with water and thought to have something in the canteen... He slowly peeps inside his nearby room and sees his two angels are sleeping peacefully...

Abhi slowly gets inside the room and caress the head of his fuggy, who is looking way too tired and sleeping in an uncomfortable, sitting position... He slowly picks up their daughter Abhigya from her lap and places her carefully on the baby cradle...

Abhi makes Pragya to lay down properly in the bed and adjusts her dress properly and covers her with duvet... He kisses her forehead with full of love and takes a deep breath... He locks the house and dials the near by restaurant and orders breakfast for his fuggy and asked them to deliver it, after an hour....

💮💮💮💮💮

Time runs way too faster... Abhi got completely busy in his work and he didn't even had anything to feed his tummy too... The poor tummy is satisfied with the occasional water it got and felt relieved some what as it got some energy with a cup of coffee and light snack in that whole day...

Abhi gasped in shock on seeing the time... He doesn't know, how he failed to notice the time... He got panicked and dialed a number and confirmed whether the things are packed already or not... 

After getting the reply he needed, Abhi quickly dials the number of the regular cab, he used to go... To his happiness, the cab is near by only... He quickly barges out of the office and got inside the cab and rushes to collect the packed groceries in the near by store....

Abhi prays hardly that he should reach on time... But the busy traffic increased his tension and he enters the house little bit late... With panic and sweaty hands, Abhi unlocks the house and tears oozes out from his eyes, as his ears hits the shrilling sound of his wife's cryings....

Abhi takes a deep breath and places the things in the near by table and rushes inside their room... He is startled to see Pragya is crying her heart out and is not at all bothered to look at their crying daughter Abhigya too, who is crying in fear on hearing her mumma's terrific screams...

Abhi mentally scolds himself of his stupidity and carelessness and he picks up his daughter quickly and holded her in his embrace... He rubs the tummy of their baby and takes her out... He quickly took the breast milk kept in the refrigerator and heated it up and feeded her...

Making sure that Abhigya is asleep, Abhi places her in the rocking cradle in the living room and he rushes inside their room... Finding Pragya in the same position, Abhi rushes and hugs her tightly.... He let her to cry, but rubs her back to calm her down...

As Pragya is suffering from Postpantrum disorder and stress issues after her delivery, she has peculiar mood swings and prone to cry like this often...

During such times, she behaves way too wierd and cries exactly for one to one and half hours, without minding about anything... Understanding the problem Pragya is going through, Abhi used to come up, before Pragya starts her crying session and he will take their daughter outside...

As he is quite late today, things went out of control and little Abhigya too suffered for some time... However, Abhi is a supportive husband to Pragya and he never shows his emotions in front of Pragya....

Pragya, who is drowning in her own misery has failed to notice one big thing and she is not in a state to understand that her stress issues are not only affecting her but also troubling her poor husband too...

Like all the loving couples, Abhi and Pragya had a blissful married life... They wished to start up a family soon... But to their poor luck, they were not blessed enough to get pregnant, as they wished....

Their surroundings, the pressure from their family, the mockings of their relatives, the teasing talks of the neighbours, hurted them very badly... Abhi and Pragya, who used to socialize a lot before marriage, avoids to go out, as they were worried to face their friend's questions or talks about having a baby...

Day by day, both started to drown on stress issues and their attention and focus is to have only baby alone... But they weren't aware that such stress only is making them not to get pregnant...

They finally decided and undergoes medical treatments and doctor's finds out that they both don't have any medical complications and any problems too... But the duo were worried a lot, as what's not allowing them to get pregnant....

As per the advice of the doctor, Abhi and Pragya took off from their work, for a month and spent some alone time... To their surprise and happiness, things clicked in their favour and they got pregnant finally...

But the duo who are forced to get pregnant have forgotten their love and little did they knew that their intimacy is not out of love, but out of compulsion to have a baby...

Rather than love making, they have undergone and did everything like a procedure for baby making only... They fail to notice that their bonding got shaken up because of this stress....

Considering Pragya's health issues, Abhi is asked by the doctor not to indulge in having love making, till her delivery... More than a year, Abhi and Pragya never had any kind of physical intimacy and Abhi used to kiss her forehead, only when Pragya is asleep...
After delivery too, Abhi and Pragya never had any physical relationship and due to Abhigya's sleeping pattern, both were forced to sleep in different rooms too...  Pragya least bother about this distance, but she is not  aware that a big wall is building between them....

💮💮💮💮💮

Abhi's pov.:

I couldn't understand what's going to happen in my life... But I feel monotonous and to be frank, I lost the interest to live this life too... I'm completely frustrated and dissatisfied with the way, my life is progressing...

Any one seeing me from outside, will surely assume that Abhishek Prem Mehra, is one such a lucky guy... A good and understanding parents, a beautiful and loving wife and a little angelic princess, in the form of my daughter...

But the bitter reality is that it's all illusionary... My happiness is gone long, long back... After I got settled in my life, my Parents left me to our village, giving privacy to me and my wife...

My darling wife, Pragya gave me all the happiness in my life and she never makes me to feel that I'm alone, any a time... But now... (A bitter smile) She is not in a state to understand that I'm feeling alone, when she is beside me too...

Ours is a beautiful, long, love journey... No one can believe that I started to love her in my grade 2 itself... 😂😂😂😂😂 Yeah... I couldn't forget the little pony tailed, chubby girl, who cried on the first day of the school...

Not only her eyes, her nose, her lips, her cheeks, her whole self cried, when she entered the kg class... I really felt pity on that cute girl and gave my snacks to her and tickled her to make her laugh...

She is adorable like a pink cotton candy and she always complains to me that I'm wetting and licking her cheeks, as if she is my lollipop...

But what can I do, other than doing so... She looks so mouthwatering and yummilicious, when her cheeks turns red, when I call her as Fuggy and Baby doll...

She always bounce like a happy and chirpy bird and will tail me, wherever I go... I imagined myself as that of a hero and acted as her bodyguard and never let any boys to near her... Day by day, we got very close to each other...

I'm way too possessive towards her and even I got jealous, if she talks with her cousins too... I couldn't forget, how I showed tantrums and cried like a maniac and forced my parents to get me married to my fuggy, when I was in my Grade 6th itself...

😂😂😂😂😂  Silly me... I was scared to hell thinking that My fuggy will be separated from me... After getting the assurity from both of our parents, I calmed down... The love starts to overflow between us and even my possessiveness grows too, dangerously...

My Fuggy  knows about my possessiveness and to make me happy, she joined in woman's college... After that she joined in the same company, where I was working...

Not wishing to make any of my colleagues eyes to fall on my fuggy, I finished off our engagement and introduced Pragya, as my fiance, when she joined our office... We have common friends and to make me happy, my Fuggy calls my friends as Bhai...

Everything went smoothly between us... We love each other madly... But now, I'm searching where the love we have for each other have gone... Still I'm a possessive lover and the bitter reality is that I'm jealous of our own daughter...

Haan... What shall I do??? I'm my Fuggy's everything, all these years... I love her crazily like anything... Even though, I love our daughter a lot, I never give up on the love, I have on my Fuggy... No one can get the place of my Fuggy in my heart...

But, My Fuggy 😭😭😭😭😭... She has forgotten me completely... She is not at all bothered to look at me too... Like a lifeless  furniture in the house, I'm just a person to do the duty as a husband and a father...

No one can believe that, My fuggy is not letting me to near her too... She is getting irritated and frustrated, when I touch her hands too... I know during her pregnancy, doctor asked us not to  have physical intimacy between us...

But that doesn't mean that, I can't touch her, kiss her or hug her... I still remember the horrible night, when she pushed me from the bed and screamed aloud and asked me to get out from the room...

I was broken into trillion pieces, when she projected me as that of a lusty monster... 😭😭😭😭😭.... I understood that it's her wierd pregnancy mood swings, but I was hurted a lot..

I even didn't know, how to console my Fuggy, when she cries that I'm not loving her anymore and it's the reason that I'm distancing from her... Phew... I seriously didn't know what to do at that time...

If I near her, she will shout like a maniac and bash me mercilessly... But if I move away from her, she will cry and plead to me that not to leave her... Huh... Woman and their peculiar pregnancy, mood swings...

I really believed that things will turn good, after the delivery... Our little angel giggles and cries, echoes our whole house and brings a new colour to our life...

It's a wonderful feeling and words can't explain the happiness, we get because of our little princess... As the parents of Abhigya, we are happy and feeling contented and enjoying parenting, a lot...

But... What about me and my Fuggy and the relationship, we shared all these years... Where is the love that is overflowing between us all these years??? Will Love get it's death, after having baby???

I may sound, stupid and all can look at me like a peculiar species... It's always believed that babies makes the love and intimacy between the couples to grow.. In my case, the reverse is happening...

Haan... My Fuggy has forgotten that her husband too needed her... Even I get rid of my possessiveness too... I'm yearning and longing for my fuggy, a lot... Even I'm stealing the forehead kiss, when she is asleep only...

I can touch her or keep her in my arms, only when she is asleep... I shamelessly agree that I'm carving for her a lot... Even I don't want, love making and all... I don't have a hope that it will happen and all, in our life ever...

At least, I want my fuggy to smile at me... I want her to talk to me like the good old days and I want her to give a shoulder to understand my problems and give the motherly love , when I'm feeling helpless and care for me, when I get sick...

I badly wants to sleep on her lap and I just want her to massage my head, when I'm getting headache... A good morning kiss in my forehead, a welcoming kiss in my cheek when I return from office, her hand made divine coffee is enough for me...

Am I thinking too much??? Not as a husband, as a lover and friend to my Fuggy, I least want these things to happen... But, I'm not heartless to force her and stress her more...  God only has to answer my prayers and give my Fuggy, back to me..."

💮💮💮💮💮

Months passes...

It's a fine and breezy evening... All through the day, Pragya is eagerly waiting for her husband to show his presence in the house... She badly wants her husband to be at her side and least wished to hear his voice...

This is the day, which makes them officially as couples... It's their 6th year wedding anniversary... Pragya is quite upset as Abhi didn't wished her at 12 o'clock... Even she couldn't wish Abhi, as he has locked the room and put his mobile on silent...

To her misery, Abhi has left the house quite early in the morning... However hard she tries, Pragya couldn't reach Abhi at all... His mobile is switched off and she got the biggest shock, as Abhi took leave from office too...

With each passing minute, Pragya is scared to hell... As her stress issues are now in control and little Abhigya too started to have a good sleep, now a days, Pragya started to long for the closeness with Abhi...

She doesn't like Abhi is sleeping in separate room and however hard she tries too, Abhi smartly denies her offer and stays in separate room, with much stubbornness...

Though Abhi is not angry on Pragya for her rejection or the distance created between them, he is hurted a lot and he want Pragya to realize the mistake, she has done knowingly or  unknowingly...

Abhi wanna make Pragya to understand that more than physical intimacy, emotional support and bonding is needed between couples... He is always there for Pragya and given her the support, she needs... But Pragya fails badly in this matter and it's a must to make her realize the mistake on her own...

💮💮💮💮💮

It's around 11 in night... Abhi with much tiredness and pale face, enters the house, hoping that Pragya would have slept earlier, like every day... He is shocked to hell, as Pragya is waiting for him...

This is the reason, Abhi is running away from her, all the day... He didn't want to hurt his fuggy on their wedding anniversary and he is not in a state to see her tears... Sighing deeply, Abhi rushes to washroom to freshen up...

Knowing very well about Pragya's stubbornness, Abhi didn't take long time and comes out quickly... He didn't lift his eyes to look at his Fuggy, who has dressed up beautifully in the saree, he has gifted her... Though he didn't said his wishes, he has brought a saree and kept it in her room...

He didn't expected that Pragya would wear the saree and he couldn't control his feelings and his hormones are doing somersaults... After two years, he is seeing his fuggy like this... Abhi really tried hard to control the lover boy in him and sits in the bed quickly and got ready to sleep...

Pragya: So...

Abhi: What happened??? You didn't slept... Abhigya baby is sleeping na... Go and take rest, Pragya...

Pragya: Hmm... Pragya... Great going Mr. Mehra... May I know, why you have gifted this saree???

Abhi: Can't I gift you??? Did you mean to say that I have lost that right too....

Pragya gasps in shock: Abhiiii... Why are you talking like this??? More than anyone, you only have all the rights on me...

Abhi shrinks his brows: Really... New piece of information... Thanks for clearing my doubt, Pragya... Now, I understand that you are still
Mrs. Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra only...

Pragya's eyes welled up uncontrollably:  Abhi... Why are you talking like this and hurting me??? Why are you avoiding me??? 😭😭😭😭...

What mistake I have done??? Why are you hell adamant to distance yourself from me??? Am I not your Fuggy???

It's really hurting to hear you call me as Pragya... I badly want you to be with me... Please Abhi... 😭😭😭😭... Don't push me away from you... Please come to our room, Abhi..

Abhi sighs and in a stern voice: Nooo... I can't come anywhere, Pragya... I am used to this loneliness and I can't adopt myself to the changing situations, quickly... It's better for both of us to be like this...

I am a human and I too have feelings and emotions... I am not a toy to keep whenever you want and throw out, when you don't want...

Pragya: What you meant by this Abhi??? Don't we have any relationship between us???

Abhi in a painful voice: Of course, we have all the relationship... You and me are married and tied up in an eternal bond ... I am your husband and you are my wife...

You don't have to bother or worry about that... Whatever happens, I won't leave you at all... I will be only in this house and no one other than you can take the place, you hold in my heart...

But inwardly, we are just the parents of our daughter, Abhigya... I will never fail in my duty as a husband and a father... More than that, don't expect anything from me...

As a dutiful husband, I brought a gift for you on our wedding anniversary... This is the least I can do for you... But don't force me for anything and I am used to this distance between us...

You seems to be tired... Go and sleep, Pragya .... I too badly wants to sleep...

Pragya: Abhi 😭😭😭😭... Are you trying to say that everything is over between us??? Won't you call me, Fuggy???

Abhi laughs: Fuggy... Hmm... I lost my Fuggy, long long back... She has killed me and left me alone to suffer... She ignored my love for her and have flied far away from me... (Sighs)... Wipe your tears and Go and sleep, Pragya...

Pragya screams and cries aloud: Abhi... Did I lost you??? Why Abhi???? 😭😭😭😭... Is this what your love for me???

Abhi laughs hysterically: 😂😂😂😂.. Says the one, who ignored me and my love ... Where are you Pragya, all these months??? Now only you have got the eyes to look at me haan...

When you needed me, You want me to be at your side... But where were you, when I needed you... Answer me, damnit... I'm in this house only na... Tell me, why you ignored me and pushed me away from you...

No answers na.. Do you understand, how much you have hurted me??? Even you didn't allowed me to near you... You can't understand the pain, I have gone through...

No one should face a worst situation like me... You made me to feel lonely, when you are near my side... I am broken beyond pieces and you collapsed my heart completely... All my emotions are gone and I have become like a hard rock....

What justification you are going to give me, haan... More than the tears and pain I have gone through, your tears are nothing Pragya..

Now too, I am badly hurted on seeing your tears and it's hurting here (shows his heart) to see your broken state... This is why I never let you to know anything that bothers me...

You wanna know the reason... BECAUSE, I LOVE YOU... You are my everything... 😭😭😭😭😭... Can you give back my lost days??? It's really a hell to be away from your love...

Your ignorance has made me lifeless... 😭😭😭😭😭😭.. Everything is over, Pragya... Leave me alone.... I beg you... Go and sleep....

Abhi screams angrily and breaks down into tears... Pragya sits there lifelessly and  blood tears are flowing uncontrollably from her eyes... The room is looking, as if it's hit by a thunderstorm...

💮💮💮💮💮💮

After sometime,

Abhi composes himself and he felt calmness in his heart, as he has poured out all the feelings and emotions, buried inside his heart, for many months....

He takes a deep breath and he is startled  to see Pragya is sitting in the worst and pathetic state... He rushes and shooks Pragya hardly, as he got panicked that she shouldn't drown any more in stress issues....

Pragya screams aloud and hugs Abhi tightly and cried her heart out... Abhi caress her head and kisses her hairs  and rubs her back, to calm her down.... He couldn't control his smile, as Pragya is crying like a baby and asking sorry to him...

Abhi: Enough baby doll... How much you gonna cry haan??? No hard feelings, Okay... Get up and go and sleep... You can't sleep, if Abhigya wakes up...

Pragya : I'm not going anywhere, without you... If you care for your daughter so much, go and take care on your own... Trying to become a good mother, I lost my love and my husband, whom I have loved madly... You are Abhigya's father na, you too have to share the responsibility..

Abhi in a teasing tone and smile on his face: May I know, what are you going to do, Pragya madam???

Pragya: I have lots of work to do, Mr. Mehra... First I want to make my husband to call me as Fuggy... I wanna drag him to our room and give a nice hit in head, for sleeping in separate room...

I wànna show him that his fuggy too loves him a lot and gonna plead him to forgive me, for the stupid mistakes,  I have done... I am not going to back up, till he forgives me... I am ready to work 24*7, to please and impress him...

I wanna make him to understand that the pregnancy mood swings and stress issuses only made to behave like that... I wanna show him that I am his beloved cotton candy cheeked, chubby girl only...

I am gonna shamelessly ask him to lick my cheeks, like a lollipop, which he used to do, from my childhood... A lot more to do... I don't have time to talk to you... You just go and take care of your daughter, Mr. Mehra... I'm going to see my husband, Abhi...

Abhi laughs hardly and hugs Pragya tightly in his embrace... Now too tears tickled their cheeks, but it's out of happiness and love... The long lost closeness and intimacy started to reduce the distance between the duo...

The hard feelings have gone long back and all the pain is rubbed off, with a single weapon called LOVE... Abhi and Pragya's buried love got back it's life and happiness fills the whole place...

It's understandable that the beautiful love journey has taken a rebirth... The two lovely souls are in a mission to got back the lost days and started to script a new innings of their love journey...

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

So, how is the one shot???

Did you all liked it???

Feel free to pen down, what you feel about this story...

Thanks to my Bestie. Shaki, for giving a plot as "Possessive and Jealousy Husband"... I hope Shaki, I have satisfied your wishes....

Sorry if I bored you all with this longggg OS... This is the longest ever update of mine...

Words used: 5000+ words...

Cast your votes, if you like this shot and appreciate me for my hardwork...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Do you guys, wanna see Abhigya in any format or your character choices or in the plots, you prefer, Do inform me through messages or comments....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

See you all

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

In another shot...

Bidding adieu,

Yours buddy,

CrazyMahiz

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro