2. Happily forever with my soul - Abhigya os.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is your crazy buddy Mahii coming up with my second one shot on viewers choice..  

( expecting more suggestions from you all... Plz pen down your choices in which you want to see Abhigya...)

It is a real life story which happened to my professor... She is a victim of social abuse.. 

Though she is an educated and bold women, this problem has shattered her a lot...

Now, she is free from the problem and is living a happy life...

So, I thought of using the incident in our fav. Couples abhigya...

And as suggested by @akshcrazy , I'm going to show Abhi as a social worker and I'm dedicated this os to aksh for her good suggestion....

Its a bit emotional story but with a happy ending....

Presenting to you, my new os...

" Happily forever with my soul"

Starring;

Abhishekh prem mehra - a lawyer and a social worker, who always fights for women's rights and upliftment...

He is always against women's abuse and works willingly to get them freed from such problems...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Pragya arora/ pragya verma: She is a professor in english literature...

She is a bold, confident and beautiful young women... She is married to Ankit verma.... She is a victim of social abuse from her husband...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Pragya's pov.:

I, pragya Arora, an independent, bold woman with various degrees to my credit and a two time gold medalist, works as a professor in English literature, with a good salary in a most reputed college....

Im blessed with a lovely parents and caring siblings.... My life is always filled with happiness, joy, fun n laughter....

My students admired me and I'm an inspiration to them...

My life was going smoothly and happily, until I met the monster and my life is forced with him...

Like all the women in the world, I also have a dream of my prince charming, who will give all happiness in my life and a happily ever after...

For me, marriage is a very sacred nland eternal bonding... I did not love anyone in my life... I leave everything to my parents choice...

My parents are in cloud nine, when I got a good proposal from a NRI businessman, who is from our very own native....

They readily agreed and I got married to the monster Ankit Verma...

💮💮💮💮💮

I was decked up in bridal attire for my suhagraat... He came inside with a smile and handed me a box...

I thought of some gift and opened it happily... But to my disbelief, it is not a gift, it a set of pills...

I questioned him... He said he does nt want to have kids soon so he asked me to take birth control pills...

I told him why not we use protection, its unhealthy to use pills... But he forced me to take it and i too agreed to please my husband..

Within two days, we flied to abroad after a tearful bidaai... I day dreamed a happy life.... But not knowing the cruel reality my life is going to face....

He was very loving and caring in the beginning... He used to take me out to business parties, get together with his friends and all...

I enjoyed a lot without knowing his real face...  But we never went alone or have any private romantic moments other than meeting their friends or business delicates....

Daily he forced me to take tablets whether we make love or not... He starts to avoid me as much as possible..

Whenever i enquire him, he yells on me and later he will ask me to never mind as he is of some work tension... I too believed him completely....

I was never allowed to go alone outside our residential building (group of 20 flats) saying privacy issues and i have not visited my native after marriage...

I only chat with my friends and family using the net... But my neighbours are very friendly with me..

Two years passes... Everyone starts asking me why we have not yet planned for baby...

When i asked him, he showed his real face to me.. i told him that i wont take pills anymore....

From that day, my life turned to be a living hell... He showed his true colours to me... He is a complete alchoholic and he is not capable to become a father...

Then only reality strikes in my mind... He is pretending infront of others... He did nt like me... He is having affairs with any girls...

He just showed off to my parents as a loving husband... He torchured me a lot...

He beats me, kicked me in my private parts with his boots, he even burns me with cigars...

He cuts all my communication from the outer world... Im helpless... He house arrested me and started treating me like a slave...

He tied me with a rope and starts to torchure me more and more... He even did not give me food and im starving without water for many days...

I prayed for some miracles to escape... Even a bold, educated women like me is helpless and doesnt know why life is playing cruelly towards me...

My prayers are answered as my neighbours finds something fishy happening inside my flat... They were worried as i did not come out more than a month...

After the monster went for a 5 days business trip, they broked the door and rescued me...

I thanked them and with their help i was protected in a ngo and brought back to our country after lot of struggles...

Even then, the monster did not leave me... He refused to give divorce to me and blamed me with false allegations...

He even threatened to kill my parents and blackmailed me to publish our intimate moments in net...

I was shattered to the core... I dont know what to do... My life has became dark and i have no hope to live....

Why life has betrayed me and tied up with this psycho???? Will i not get a happy life??????

Atlast God fulfilled my wish by showing a ray of hope in my dark life...

Yes....

There came my real saviour, my real prince charming, my soulmate, my best buddy, my abhi.... Who saves me from the monster and frees me...

I'm happy now and living a happily ever after as Pragya abhishekh mehra....

💮💮💮💮💮

Abhi's pov.:

I'm a social worker and a lawyer... I work for women's upliftment...

A case comes to me to protect and save a social abused victim Pragya arora...

The name pragya brought back to my past of my best buddy - my loving fuggy...

We were childhood friends and studied together from kg to 12 th....

But we lost track from each other after his father get transferred and leaves the city...

I loved my fuggy so much secretly but I did not proposed her, because I'm scared to lose my friendship with her...

I prayed to god that this Pragya, should not be my fuggy... But to my misery, it is my fuggy...

I could not see my fuggy completely standing lifeless and hopeless.. how life has played cruelly on my fuggy???

I got her freedom from the monster by winning the divorce case and get the monster a big time punishment to rot in jail for many years....

Then I wish to make my fuggy happy...

We became friends again... My fuggy came out slowly from the problems with my love and care... I proposed her and asked for marriage...

But she is hesitant to get married .. After a lot of struggle,convincing and begging, my fuggy agrees for marriage after a long wait of two years...

I want to give my fuggy all happiness... I will shower her with all my love throughout our life..."

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi is brought back to reality, when a nurse calls her... Yes... Abhi is standing in a hospital....

" Congrats sir... You are blessed with twins - a boy and a girl"

The doctor too comes out with a big smile... Abhi rushes to the doctor...

" Doctor... How is my wife??  Is she alright??? Can I meet her???"

" Yes... She is perfectly fine... You can meet her, after we shift her to the room..."

The 15 minutes wait is like hell for Abhi... He wants to meet his love - his fuggy and the bundle of joys, they have created...

Later, Abhi rushes inside and hugs his wife...

Abhi: Baby.. you are fine na??

Pragya (pouts): I'm fine, Abhi... But dont call me baby anymore... We have got babies now...

Abhi: hmm... Yeah... But you are my first baby always... Is that clear???

Pragya: okay boss... 😉😉😉😉

Pragya said with a wide smile...

Then Abhi tooks both babies near his fuggy...

Abhi: Fuggy... See how cute they are?? I can't believe this... Really, did we made them....

Thanks for coming in my life and giving me a little world to adore...

Pragya hugs Abhi and kisses in his lips happily... Abhi smiles widely...

Pragya: Abhi... I have to thank you.. You are my blessing in my cursed life...

You have turned my dark life into a colourful one... You are my saviour ..  you are my everything Abhi...

Pragya cries and hugs Abhi tightly .... Abhi consoles her and wipes her years...

Abhi: Fuggy... How many times, I told you not to cry... I hate to see these tears in your eyes.... See... You have made our babies to cry too...

Pragya smiles and gives a quick peck in Abhi's lips and starts to coo their kids....

Then they lived a happily ever after, with their small joyful world...

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

Life is not a fairy tale...

Sometimes life is playing its cruelty in many person's lives....

Always have a hope and faith in god...

He will bless us all with happiness ..

May god bless everyone with all happiness and joy and protect us all from unknown cruelties of the world...

If you like this story, cast your votes.... Your suggestions, criticisms and appreciations are most welcome...

Silent readers expecting atleast a word of appreciation from you all...

Meet you all soon...

Expecting more suggestions from you...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz...

Signing off...

👋👋👋👋👋👋🏃🏃🏃🏃👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋🏃🏃🏃🏃👋👋👋👋

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro