3. Anything for your love... Abhigya os

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is my third one shot in viewers choice....

This is suggested by Nishabhigya and im dedicating this one shot to nishu. ..

Dont know how many of you will like it????

This is loosely based on a film but completely in your crazy's style....

This one shot is completely based on the pov. Of abhi....

Starring : Abhishekh prem mehra

Pragya arora...

Lets move to our one shot....

"Anything for your love... "

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi's pov.:

Hi... Buddies... My lovely souls... My rocking fans... I know many of you know me...

Yes... You guessed it right.... Im the most wanted youth hero in the film industry....

Im a newbie and iv done only 5 films.... To everyone's shock and surprise, all my films are back to back hit....

I won many awards not only as a debut actor but also as a best actor... I was completely busy in my work...

But as a human, im tired and wornout... I wanna take a break for sometime... I quickly finished off all my scripts and decided to go for a vacation. ..

You all will think that i will fly to some foreign countries... No.... I want to enjoy some peaceful air...

I decided to go to some random place where no one finds me...

But i know its impossible... All will identify easily....

Just then a random idea clicks me... Why not i try to go in some disguise????

I thought n thought... But nothing strikes my mind... How am i going to get disguised????

I was completely frustrated and unknowingly i pressed the tv remote and tv gets on automatically....

But.... something in the tv got my attention... Im jumping in joy and yup.... I decided and chose  my disguise...

I dressed up and moves in car.. No one can identify me...

Only problem I'm going to have is that I've to change my voice, my dressing style and my mannerisms are also to be changed...

Im an actor na.... I've completely changed everything but for my disguise, I've to lose my beard and moustache... Aww... Poor me...

Strange na... Can you guess what iv become???

Wait sometime... I will tell you later...

I moved to the place... There a girl got my attention and attracted me so much... Iv seen many heroines n top most beautiful models... But no one distracts me so much ...

She is completely an indian beauty... She is a doctor who works in a small hospital in a village... She is pragya. ..

I fell for her the very next moment.... Her eyes, her smile, her body, her voice, her caring nature, her concern and her everything attracts me so much....

I want to make her mine... She is my life, my soul and my everything... I can go to any extend to love and marry her...

But i dont know whether she will like me or not... But how can i go in front of her in my disguise .??..

Then some idea clicked in my mind.... I decided to join her in her work... I made a quick plan and talked to the directors of the hospital...

I bribed them and asked me allow to work there.... Now a days, money speaks more.... You can join a job easily without any qualification, simply if you have money....

Im not doing anything wrong... Im not doing any wrong job there but im going to just pretend like working...

We started to work together... She likes me so much and is more friendly with me... She used to call me dolly... strange name na... 😀😀😀😀

She always hold my hand, whenever we go out... she always leans on my shoulder like a small kid.... Aww.... Abhi control yourself man....

She used to hug me, kiss me and always stays so close with me.... But poor me... Iv to control my growing feelings n my hormones are betraying me....

Its getting harder and harder for me to control.... God.... Adding to my misery, she wants to stay with me.... I know its impossible... I cant stay with her before marriage....

Slowly, i asked her if she has any crush or love... She started to laugh....

She said to me that " oh my sweet dolly.... Dont you know, im engaged and next month is my marriage"

Im shocked is a single word but im completely shattered..... How can some other marry my pragu???? No... Never... She is only mine... I will surely get her...

I asked her is it a love marriage???
She replied me that its purely an arranged marriage and she is not much interested in tht guy but for her parents happiness she is marrying....

My happiness is unbound but i got another surprise from my darling...

She said.... "dolly... U know im doing this only for my parents .. But i have a secret crush on a person... I am madly and deeply in love with him...

But the sad part is that he even does nt know a girl is longing for him..

All likes him for his sexy physique, money , fame... But i love him only for his soul... I know he is an orphan and is longing for true love ..

Life has given him everything... But not true happiness... I want to give him everything... But its impossible"

I mentally cursed the person who steals my pragu's heart.... I cant accept d fact my love is in deep love with someone... No... I wont allow this...

I gathered my courage n made many stupid ideas to stop her marriage and to erase her love for some idiot... I asked her who is his secret crush...

Oh my god... My pragu is blushing... I want to bite those cheeks.... God... Abhi control ..

She says " dolly... You may think it silly.. dnt tease me or say it to anyone okay....

Im in love with ABHI... the youth hero... But its impossible and not going to happen even in my dreams"

My darling shows my photo to me with a heavy blush in her face.... Oh my god... I want to eat that..

I was dancing inwardly and thanked all my stars... My love is in deeply love with me... i asked her what will she do if abhi comes before her... She is shocked and said that not to make silly jokes...

Then i thought to surprise my pragu baby.... I secretly met pragya's fiance and blackmailed him and made him to back out from marriage... I even helped him to get some business deals...

Then i spoke to my pragya's parents.. they agreed after lots of convincing n assurance from my side ..

Our marriage is fixed unknown to pragya's knowledge... The day of wedding came....

My pragya is brought to d mandap... She is gorgeous n is looking like an angel...

But her face is sad with a fake smile... She is shocked to see me... She panicks and asks... "Dolly...what are you doing here???"

I told her that we are going to get married .. she horrifies and looks at her parents .. they nods their heads...

Pragya screams " what is this??? How can i marry you dolly??? Stop your stupid prank..."

I told her that its not a prank and im also in love with her... She yells...

"Stop it dolly... Enough... Dont you know its against nature.... How can we marry??? This is impossible and not going to happen...

I like you dolly but i cant marry you not because im in love with abhi but you are a girl"

I know you all are shocked na... Yes i was disguised as a girl and works as a nurse with pragya...

I smiled and said... " Okay pragu baby... No need to marry dolly... Come and marry me.... your love"

She looked puzzled... I smiled and goes inside a room to get changed... After five minutes, i came out... All are shocked and my pragya is dumbstruck...

Yes i came in my original form with the wedding sherwani... I thought she will be happy n hug me tightly...

But to my shock, she cries hardly and runs away from mandap...

I got panicked and runs behind her... She locked her room.... I banged the door and begged her to open the door... Her parents too requested to open...

I assured my inlaws to go and look after rituals and i assured them to bring my pragya to mandap on time for wedding ....

After sometime, with lots of sorry n begging from me, the door creeks open.... I was about to speak to her but she neglected me and did nt utter a word....

But she is perfectly in her makeup and to my shock she goes and sits in mandap... I sighed and after tht we got married ...

But the shocking thing is, from that day my pragya did not utter a word to me.... She fulfilled all her wifely duties.... We are one in all means but she is silently protesting...

Different love story of mine na... Tommorrow is our first anniversary... Now im standing in hospital... Yes... We are going to blessed with a baby...

Dont laugh guys... Im only half heartedly happy because my life , my pragya is not speaking with me for a year... She will just write it down whatever she wants... Iv fulfilled all her wishes....

Im trying hardly to get forgiveness from her but she is not forgiving me for a silly mistake done by me... A single lie has spoiled my happiness....

We are blessed with a girl baby... I rushed inside to see my lovely girls.... My pragya smiles at me after a long time... Its almost a year....

I goes near her and she gave the baby to me... I smiled nd kissed the baby... I gently placed the baby in cradle...

I go n sit near my pragya and smiled and said that "thank you so much darling for giving a lovely gift on our anniversary... But i hardly need you... Wont you break your silence... Im dying.... Please forgive me...

I cant live with your silence... Eventhough you have completely my wife but i want my love who madly loves me.... Please...." I sobbed and she wiped my tears...

She hugs me tightly and kissed me with full of love and passion...

She slowly speaks... " Sorry abhi... I dont want to hurt you... But i was completely feeling bad that you cheated me by disguising...

My love for you allowed me to marry you and give myself to you wholly...

But i want you to prove your love for me... So, this one year of silent protest from me.... Sorry... But your true love wins....

.happy anniversary abhi.... No more silence.... I love you abhi...."

I am in cloud nine as i got double happiness... Im the lucky man in the universe....

This is my simple love story friends.... My single lie makes me to get a year punishment...

Please dont lie to your loved ones... Feel free to talk to them... They will forgive you whatever mistakes you have committed.... Dnt lose hope... Try hard and do anything for your loved ones happiness"

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

Hit like and comment if you like this one shot....

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Signing off....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro