1. Can we marry??? - Abhigya Os

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is your crazy buddy Mahii (crazymahiz) coming up with a new book... This book is going to be collection of Random short stories on our favourite pair Abhi and Pragya...

These all are of one shot stories and it's gonna have stories, which is filled with varied emotions...

All these stories are of my creative idea and each and every word written in this book is copyrighted only to me...

It's highly unethical and against law, to steal one's creativity...

All the text are fully copyrighted :
©Crazymahiz™, 2019®

Hope you all will support me in this too...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Let's move to our first one shot of this book....

"Can we marry???? "

This one shot is going to be my take or my imagination on the current track of the real KKB, which is the forced Abhi and Tanu's marriage... I know very well all are hell angry to see this track...

Let's see, how it will be, if the scenario happens like this...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The mighty Mehra mansion is beautifully decorated for the grand wedding of the famous Rockstar Abhishekh Prem Mehra, with the only (disgusting) super model in this whole universe, Tanushree Mehta...

As Abhi has lost his memory, he is not at all aware that he is already married and has a gorgeous wife, whom he is crazily in love with... He is not aware that his wife is none other than Pragya/ Nikitha, his very own secretary...

Though Abhi is not interested to meet Aaliya's friend Tanu in the party, they spiked his drink and trapped Abhi brilliantly... They fooled Abhi and made him to believe that he misbehaved with Tanu in his inebriated state....

In order to regain his image and to preserve Tanu's dignity, Abhi reluctantly agreed to marry Tanu, as Aaliya has instigated Abhi to do so... The marriage of Abhi and Tanu got fixed, without the will and wish of Dadi too...

As no one is interested in this illegal wedding, Aaliya takes care of all the wedding arrangements... She warns all the family members to behave properly and not to play smart to stop the wedding, which will spoil Abhi's health for sure...

Other than Aaliya, Tanu and Tanu's parents, no one is happy in Mehra Mansion... Everyone prays that the wedding should not happen at any cost... They pray for some miracles to stop the wedding...

Dadi felt really bad to see Pragya in a distorted state and she consoles her by saying that her kumkum will save her husband and God won't snatch her mangalsutra from her... Pragya too puts all her hopes in God and helping Abhi, with the arrangements...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Abhi is getting way too restless, as the time of his wedding nears... His heart is beating for his love on Pragya and he remembers how he proposed her... But he is in a helpless state and is going to marry Tanu for saving her from humilaiation and also considering Tanu's mom's health...

The promise he made Tanu's mom is not letting him to back off and he couldn't think of a life without Pragya... Hot tears are rolling down from his eyes and he asks sorry to Pragya's snaps continuously...

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

On the other side, Pragya and Purab, along with dadi and dasi are making all kinds of plan, to stop the wedding... But nothing works in their favour and they get flopped again and again....

As usual, Sarlama cries for her daughter's life and is blabbering why her daughter's life is like this... Rockstar dadi consoles her and said that Pragya will lead a happy life with Abhi for sure...

The two beauty queens of the Mehra Mansion, simply saying, the great foodies Mitali bhabi and Taiji are decked up in full make up and in grand designer sarees and arguing on their beautiful looks, jewellery and food...

The two silent men in the mighty Mehra clan, the so called villanic Raj bhaiya and Tauji are as usual chit chatting on some random stuffs and simply seeing the happenings of the wedding, without saying anything....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The time for wedding nears... Tension is filling the air... People started to enter the house for the grand wedding.... Parents of Tanu are happily welcoming their guests....

Abhi got decked up in his designer sherwani and left out a lifeless chuckle, on seeing his image... The same black sherwani, which Abhi has  worn on his wedding with Pragya...

Aaliya brings Tanu down for the muhurat, who is beautifully decked up in her designer lehenga and wearing those costly jewels too... Abhi is not interested even to look at her too....

As the sister of Abhi, Aaliya ties the shawl between Abhi and Tanu... Abhi is feeling guilty and worrying to lose his love and he badly wants the wedding to get stopped.... The lifeless state of Pragya is pricking Abhi's heart to the core....

Pragya's heart beats are raising rapidly and she is pooled up with varied emotions... Hot tears are mercilessly flowing down and kissing her cheeks....

Purab, dadi, dasi, Ro dadi and Sarlama are standing there lifelessly... They are helpless to stop the wedding and no one knows how to console Pragya, who is going to lose her husband....

Aaliya, Tanu and Tanu's parents are the only persons, who are smiling happy, as the wedding is going to happen finally, after a lot of struggle and plotting...

The pandit announces to start the wedding rituals... He asks Abhi and Tanu to stand and procced to do the seven pheras...

With heavy heart, Abhi stands up.... With tearful eyes, he started to walk forward and do the pheras... When they were doing the second round, Abhi gets a slight headache, with glimpses of his previous wedding, with pragya, flashes before his eyes....

Abhi's head starts to spin hardly.... He cant hold it anymore, as the images are haunting him, like a worst nightmare... He collapses to the ground, within a second, screaming fuggy aloud...

All gasps in shock and starts to get panick on seeing Abhi's state... Raj bhaiya, Tauji and Purab rushes towards Abhi... Pragya is crying profusely... Dadi, Dasi, Sarlama and Ro Dadi are praying for Abhi's recovery...

Tanu , Tanu's parents and Aaliya are disappointed with the sudden turn of events and they never thought that such thing will happen to stop the wedding...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Abhi is taken to the room and doctor is called immediately, to proceed with the treatments...

The doctor arrives and checks Abhi and gives him injection... He says that he will gain conscious in sometime and assures them that he is alright and nothing to worry about... He added that Abhi collapsed, due to too much stress...

All are present in the room and are sitting there tensedly... After a couple of hours, Abhi slowly gains his conscious... All felt relieved and smiled happily....

Abhi opens his eyes and slightly calls "Fuggy"... Pragya, without bothering about anything or anyone, rushes and hugs Abhi tightly and cries aloud...

Abhi: Arrey fuggy, why are you crying like this??? I'm alright, darling..

Pragya composes herself and nods her head... Abhi pulls her cheeks and hugs her tightly....

Dadi: Abhi beta... How are you feeling now, beta???

Abhi: I'm fine dadi... Nothing to worry and all... Arrey Dadi... You too don't start your water works, please... All are number one drama queens...

Dadi slightly beats on Abhi's back, while he is giggling happily and his hold on Pragya, never loses... Tanu is highly irritated and she wanna push Pragya away from Abhi...

She curses Pragya and without minding Aaliya's warning, Tanu walks forward and fakes a tears and holds Abhi's hand....

Tanu: Thank god, Abhi... You are alright... You scared me a lot... Come let's continue the rituals and go and get married soon... Still the auspicious time is left...

Aaliya: Bhai, we are worried a lot and thank god, nothing spoils your health... Hope the wedding takes place, without any problem... I will ask the pundit, to start the preparations for wedding...

Abhi blinks his eyes and just noticed that Tanu is wearing the wedding lehenga and he is wearing his wedding sherwani... He sees the crying faces of his whole family, other than Tanu, Tanu's parents and Aaliya..

Abhi: What the bloody hell is happening here??? Why I'm in my wedding sherwani???? Whose wedding are you two talking haan??

Before that, answer me What you twoz shameless creatures are doing in my house??? Who gave you permission to enter my house??? Get out from here...

Aaliya: Bhai... Just calm down okay... Today is yours and Tanu's shaadi...

Tanu: Yes Abhi... You collapsed on the floor,  when we started to do the pheras... Come let's go and get married, Abhi... I'm eagerly waiting to be called as Mrs. Abhishek mehra...

Abhi is boiling inside and he is not able to control the inner beast hidden inside him... The room echoed with the sounds of thunderous slaps and all are hell shocked, as they didn't expected this at all....

Abhi: What the hell... Why will I get married to this shameless woman, who beared other man's child??? Remember... I'm not a mahaan to marry a low life like you...

Who allowed you two to enter my house.??? Dadi, dasi, Purab, Fuggy... Can anyone tell me what is happening here???

Why all are keeping quiet??? Why will I marry, when I'm married already with  my fuggy... Ask them to leave now or I swear, I will make their lives hell....

I dont want to see their faces, anymore in my life... Fuggy darling... Don't cry na... You are my wife and I won't marry anyone Fuggy...

Tanu, Tanu's parents, Aaliya got scared and moved out quickly, understanding the fact that Abhi has gained his memory back.... They disappeared from Mehra mansion, saving their dear lives...

Purab, dadi, dasi and pragya are extremely happy as Abhi gained his memory back... Sarlama and Ro dadi sheds happy tears... They explains Abhi about his memory loss and all the happenings of the house..

Abhi was shocked to know about the events that happened during the time of his memory loss... However he is happy that Pragya is always there with him and his heart only beats for his fuggy...

Abhi: Oh God!!! This much happened... I'm extremely sorry fuggy... I know my sorry can't  be a replacement to your sad tears....

What shall I do to make you happy.... Let's do one thing.. I want to make up for all your suffering and wanna bring back those lost happiness.. 

As the wedding arrangements are made in the house already, I don't like it to get wasted like this ... Why cant we marry again fuggy???

We have to plan and workout on Abhigya and Prabhi right... What say darling???

Can we marry and do our family plans???
Abhi winks and kisses Pragya's cheeks.... Pragya blushes and nods her head as yes... All were way too happy...

The wedding takes place happily....

Abhi and pragya finally unites, after a lot of struggle and lives happily with their kids Abhigya and Prabhi....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Author' s pov.. I just want this to happen in kkb.. This is running in my mind for a long time..Hope I haven't bored you all.. This is my random thought and idea...

Please forgive me, if there is any resemble to anyone's story...

Be happy and stay blessed..

Soon will come to irritate you all...

Sayonara...

Yours Buddy...

Crazymahiz...

👋👋👋👋👋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro