4. Will we have a happily ever after???? - Abhigya one shot

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is me your crazymahiz or your crazy / mahii with a new story on abhigya...

Please buddies... Dont laugh at me...

I can hear you all saying what again this crazy is going to write...

But this is going to be a very serious story.... In the point of views of Abhigya....

Presenting to you, my new os...

"Will we have a happily ever after???"

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi's pov.:

Hi.... This is abhi... The most unlucky man in the earth...

I'm good looking, handsome, tall, well educated and well settled... Earning a lump sum of money and is having a very good bank balance...

But I'm not enough to live a happy life and I'm living a life of a hell.... Just like a lifeless soul...

I love my family dearly and my family means a lot to me...But I'm unlucky to be loved and cared by my wife saying that I'm not worth to be loved...

Am I that much bad???? What mistake I have done other than loving her????

Yeah... I will tell you all my whole story...

I'm Abhishek prem mehra... I'm a businessman, who is doing business in a small scale... I live with my parents and my sister Aaliya... I'm an obedient kind and I obey my parents without asking a question too....

My marriage got fixed with my papa's partners daughter Tanushree mehta, when we were kids...

We are grown and brought up together... I love her wholeheartedly and from her childhood itself I believed that she is my wife...

I care for her a lot as I thought that she is my life... I can do anything for her happiness and will do whatever she wish for... Never did I say, no to her any a time...

We got married happily ... We are living happily.. She enjoyed all my luxuries and I fulfilled all her wishes, without asking a question too...

After 8 months of our marriage, all of a sudden, she asked me for divorce saying that she loves someone else and didn't wish to continue this fake life...

I was broken beyond repair and I can't believe what she said too... Composing my anger, I asked her then why she married me... Why she consummated the marriage with me...

She said to me that she likes me only as that of a friend and lived with me thinking only as his lover in his mind... As she cant take it anymore, she wished to get divorce... She said to me harshly that I'm not worthy to be loved at all...

Am I not worth to be said as good??? Being too honest and lovable is my mistake... Nooo... I'm not unlucky... She is not deserved to be called as my soulmate...

It's really hard for me come out from that betrayal... But, time healed my pain and I don't wish to shed my precious pearl for an undeserving girl like her...

See... Now where I'm... I'm again standing in the wedding mandap to get married for the second time to bring the happiness in my parent's face...

Atleast I hope now my new wife loves me... I know she is also broken like me as she had a worst marriage life... I want to soothe her pain and I'm ready to give her all the happiness... I'm lucky that I'm going to get a son too...

Will my new wife and my son will accept me???

Will we live a happily and will we get a happily ever after???

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Pragya's pov.:

This is pragya... The most troubled and tortured woman in this world...

I'm a simple girl with moral values, dreaming to get a prince charming and believed in fairy tale to get a happily ever after...

But fate has played cruelly in my life... I got married to suresh kapoor, a cruel monster...

In early days of marriage, he is so loving and caring towards me... I got pregnant too early and we were blessed with a baby boy and we named him as Adharv...

Then he showed his true colours to me...

He lost his job, one day.. He always smoke and gets fully drunked saying that he want to come out from his misery...

He torchured me, beat me, always insisted to have s** with me, not allowing to even breastfeed my kid and he man handled me like an animal killing his prey... He even beat, kick and tortured my little baby Adharv too...

He is a living monster, who cares only for himself and he didn't bothered to care for us... All he want is to satisfy himself and he thought our baby as a sautan and villain to his happiness...

After a lot of trouble and torture, I was rescued by some good souls and I got divorced with their support... I even got my son's custody after a lot of struggle...

I loved my son as he is my only happiness... As I'm orphan, I don't have anyone other than my son and I want to live only for his happiness...

But, Life is an unpredictable game and we can be lucky to get happiness, after getting lot of troubles in our life...

Im now standing in the wedding mandap beautifully decked up in wedding lehenga again, to get married to a man, who has pushed into a situation like me...

Will he accept me and my son, whole heart??? Will I live a happy and peaceful life??? Will he be my prince charming???

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The wedding took place by taking seven pheras.... Abhi filled pragya's maang with kumkum and tied mangalsutra around her neck... They became married couples with the elder's blessings....

Pragya nervously sits in her new room, waiting for her new husband a
Abhi for suhagraat.. She is tensed and is in deep thoughts... She is worried as she badly want to know, what her two years old son is doing without her...

Pragya's in-laws are very lovable and they readily accepted Pragya as their own daughter and her son Adharv as their own grandson.. They asked Pragya to leave adharv with them, at least tonight..

Though she knows that they will take care of him, but her motherly nature is worrying a lot.. Suddenly her thoughts were broken by a click on the door...

Pragya sees her husband is entering inside and is smiling at her....

But....

But to her surprise, he has the sleeping Adharv in his hands, way too protectively....

Abhu placed Adharv slowly in the small bed, which he has got specially for his son and covered him with a blanket... He gently caressed Adharv's head and kissed his forehead...

Pragya just notices it and she could not believe what is happening there...
She is pooled up in varied emotions...
Abhi slowly comes near Pragya...

Abhi: Sorry Pragya... I want our son to be in our room... So I took him here... You won't mind it right... Just go and change into a comfortable wear... I want to talk with you ..

Pragya is hell shocked with a nice gesture from Abhi... She got freshen up and comes out...

Abhi: Come... Sit here... See... Pragya... Let's talk everything clearly...

I want both of us to come out, completely from our past.... I don't want our past to trouble our present and future at any cost... We both know our past and what are the troubles we faced in our broken marriage...

Let it go... Just throw it off like a worst nightmare....

We are married to live happily... I want you and our son Adharv to accept me wholeheartedly, in all means..

You are Pragya Abhishek Mehra and you only have all rights on me.... And our son, Adharv mehra is our elder son as I consider him as my own son... Is that clear???

No one should say that I'm not his biological father and you too keep this in your mind properly.. I will love him unconditionally... You both are my life and I can wait for you to accept me whole heartedly...

I don't want to have anymore miseries of broken love or the worst marriage phase... Take your own time... Feel free... Okay...

Pragya is crying on hearing Abhi's words... She is now happily crying, as this is what she wished from her husband... Atlast god has fulfilled all her wishes and she is feeling blessed, as she has finally found her prince charming...

She immediately hugs Abhi and sobs....

Abhi: ssshhhh... No more crying.... Only I want to see your smile, here after... Don't be loud, Pragya... See our son is stirring in sleep na....

I don't like, even you, disturb our son's sleep... Got it...

Pragya playfully hits Abhi... Abhi hugs her tightly and kissed on her forehead silently shedding happy tears, as he has got his soulmate finally..

Pragya: It's applies to you, too... I don't like even you making my husband to cry... So no more tears.. okay..

Abhi happily smiles and hugs her tightly and kisses her whole heartedly...

Both Pragya and Abhi happily steps into their new life, along with their son adharv and lived happily... Later, they were blessed with two girls Kiara and Piya to join their happy family...

They all lived a happily ever after as wished and dreamed by Abhi and Pragya....

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

Hope you all like this story...

If so, please vote and comment...

See you all soon...

👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy

Crazymahiz

Signing off....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro