7. I'm happy with his love - Abhigya os...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Your crazy/mahii is back again with another one shot on Abhigya...

This is going to twisty one shot.... I tried a different format in this story... Hope you all will like this...

Guess who is who??? Will reveal the persons in the end....

This is going to be an one shot completely from a girls pov....

Starring: Abhi, Pragya and Tanu....

Lets move to  Crazy's twisty One Shot....

"I'm happy with his love"

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Girls pov.:

Hi... I'm my Honey's Tulip....

We are chilhood besties.... We belong to the same neighbourhood...

We have grown together.... We share each and every information in our life....

We are purely true and close friends....

My Honey is a boy and myself (my honey's tulip) is a girl...

Usually everyone feels that a girl and a boy cannot be true friends...

But we are true friends... I have little crush on him as he is handsome n hot....

He likes me only as a friend and does not have any sexual desire or feelings on me....

He loves a dashing beauty... She is the most wanted girl.... She is my honey's apple pie... He calls her pie....

They love each other a lot... They are in a relationship for more than three years....

My honey is happy today because he is going to celebrate his 3rd love anniversary with his pie and he is going to propose her for marriage...

Eventhough my heart aches as he is not interested in me, i whole heartedly feels happy for him and his love...

I'm not stylish or modern like Pie... Even though im fair enough, I'm a typical behenji type...

Two days, my honey did not call me or come to meet me... I feel bad that he started to avoid me...

I went to meet him in house... Im completely shattered to see my honey's condition...

He is looking completely pale with puffy red eyes n looks very horrible... When i enquired he starts to cry a lot...

I consoled him and asked the matter... He cried and said me that his pie is not interested in marriage now and she left to some other place...

I felt bad for my honey's condition...

Its been a week my honey did not come out of his room... I went to his room and scolded him.... I was startled to see sleeping pills, knife n rope...

I was extremely angry on him and shout at him... He cried and said me that he could nt come out from his love... He madly loves his pie so much...

I dont know what to do... I want to console him... I want to pacify him... I hugged him to comfort him...

He hugged me tightly and emotionally poured out and kissed me in my lips... I too was carried out because of hormones...

But we composed ourselves... My honey felt really bad and asked sorry from me... I too said its not a mistake... Just we were carried out because of emotions...

Im very happy that atleast my hug n kiss made him happy... Still his touch, his hug, his lips, his smell, his kiss is tingling in my body and mind....

I shutted my hormones and prays for my honey's well being and happy life... I know very well that he will remain only as a friend to me...

After that incident, my honey did not came to meet me... I too got busy with my exams and studies....

Two months passed and there is no sight of my honey... I was disheartened... I missed him very badly... I want my friend honey to talk with me...

Later, i came to know from his classmates that my honey n his pie has started to talk again... They started to date and they are together again....

I was shattered but i felt happy.... If my honey is happy, automatically this tulip is also happy because his happiness is what i wanted the most....

One day he called me happily and said that honey and pie are going to be together forever... Yes they are going to get engaged in a week and marriage after one month...

He invited me and asked me to be in his and his pie's side as im their true friend...

Yup... I forget to tell you all na... Pie is a very nice girl ... She is such a sweet heart and she always takes me along with them.... She likes me very much....

She is such a darling and my honey is very lucky to get a gorgeous, sweet, sexy and the most wanted girl who all the boys dreams of... She is a queen of beauty....

My honey n pie got married and lead a blissful and colourful life... They are blessed with twins first ( a boy n a girl).... Later they are blessed with another girl...

I felt very happy for their love life... Eventhough im not blessed to become my honey's love and wife...

I too got married and my hubby too loves me so much... We too have a boy baby ...

Hmm... I'm late now... I've to go... It's the 10th wedding anniversary of my Honey and Pie...

If I'm a second late, they will kill me for sure... They always likes me so much and I'm their bestie... Like their unlimited romance, our friendship never fades away...

Well... It's getting late for me...

See you all....

Sorry.... Sorry.... Sorry....

I forget to say my name na...

I'm Tulip.... Oops.... Sorry... My tongue slipped... I'm used to my pet name and often I forget my real name too....

I'm Tanu... Tanushree Mehta or Tanushree Verma , wife of Nikhil Verma... I'm my Honey's Tulip....

🌷🌷🌷🌷

My Honey's name is Abhishekh Prem Mehra and his Pie's name is Pragya..

They are looking great together na... Do congrats them   and pray for their well being... Okay guys, I'm leaving now... It's woderful to meet you all and share my story with you all...."

Tanu or Tulip rushes to wish the love birds Abhi and Pragya ...

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

Do you like the twisty story???.

If you like it, cast your vote and pen down your criticisms, suggestions and comments...

Meet you all soon...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz...

Signing off..

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro