8. Hate you, my Bully.... Abhigya os

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is your silly buddy, crazy / mahii coming up with another one shot on Abhigya...

Oh my god!!! This is my silver jubilee one shot... Yup... This is my 25th one shot on Abhigya....

Dedicating this one shot to all my buddies, my lovely abhigyans, my supporting good souls, my constant encouraging sweet hearts, my 120 followers and all my silent readers....

This is my 8th story in this book... This is a different story , set up in a school background... First time, I'm gonna write a school story with our favourite pair Abhi and Pragya...

This story is inspired from a Korean album but I've added and modified many scenes, as per my wish....

No time to proof read... Forgive me for mistakes...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Starring:

Abhishekh prem mehra:

A rude, arrogant boy in the high school... He and his team are the most dangerous, bullying boys in the school... Whoever crosses their path has to face their wrath.... No one dare to speak anything against abhi and his gang...

Purab (arjit taneja) and Arjun (vin rana):

Abhi's friends and gang members...

Raj, Nikhil, neil, Akash, Suresh, Ronnie  are other gang members of Abhi's bad boys group....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Pragya Arora:

A studious , bold, adorable girl who wears a big chasma... She always fights for her rights and she is completely against abhi and his gang "bad boys" ... She is a big headache to them...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Now, let's move to our one shot...

" HATE YOU... MY BULLY"

Scene.1:

One day, Pragya was rushing to her class... She is being circled by Purab, Arjun, Raj and Akash...

Purab: How dare you to make a complaint against us, Pragya???

Arjun: We are warning you again and again... But you are not listening to us and crossing all your limits...

Aakash: Don't mess up with us... Or else....

Pragya is fuming on anger... The boys starts to tease her and pulled her bag... They starts to play with her bag much to the displeasure of Pragya...

Just then a hand pulled the bag, abruptly.... It's none other than their gang leader Abhi...

Abhi: Purab... Arjun... Leave her, man... Don't do anything to her... She is a very good girl... Hey na, chashmish...

Pragya smiles brightly as Abhi has protected her and talked in favour of her... But her smile turns to a big frown, when Abhi made a devilish smirk and emptied Pragya's bag and throws all the books and notebooks here and there....

Purab sticks a big sticker on Pragya's back and moves from there... It says
" Don't mess up with bad boys... Warning Alert..."

Pragya gets irritated and walks off to her class, after collecting her belongings...

Scene 2:

Pragya was listening to class, when her hairs are pulled strongly, making her to shout in pain ... It's Suresh and Raj, who pulled Pragya's hairs from either sides and also alerting her not to mess up with Abhi and the bad boys team again...

Pragya gets angry and made a conclusion that Abhi is the reason for all this....

Scene 3 :

The teacher comes inside the class, fuming in anger......

Teacher: Pragya... Get out of my class...

Pragya: (confused) Why ma'am??? What mistake I've done???

Teacher: You have not completed the record work... Instead you have written funny quotes and drawn funny cartoons on me na... Don't irritate me... Get out from my class...

Pragya cries and went out and that time she noticed that it is Nikhil and Neil of Abhi's bad boys gang has made this to her record book...

Pragya's anger on Abhi and his gang grew more and more and she started to hate them a lot...

Scene 4 :

It's lunch time:

All are having lunch... Pragya comes ip hurriedly, as she is little bit late... She is starving in hunger .. She opens the box which is very tight, making her to get impatient...

After a lot of struggle, Pragya opens the box.... But, a frog jumped out, making fun of her... She can hear the bad boys gang's heavy laughing sound, near by...

She curses and scolds them and went hurriedly from there, not to cry infront of them... But a pair of eyes felt pity for her....

Scene 5:

Pragya fumes in anger, when she opens her social media accounts... She has became a laughing stock, as her frightened photo when the frog jumps from her lunch box becomes a trending hashtag...

The status " Don't mess up with bad boys... Face the result..." is liked by many and many commented saying that Pragya's face is very funny...

Pragya boils in anger as the bad boys are messing up with her again and again...

Scene 6 :

Pragya used to go to school in her favourite bicycle... It's a gift given by her dad when she top scored in the school in her 10th board exams... Pragya cares it and loves it so much...

As usual after the school got over, Pragya rushed to take her bicycle...
But she is shattered as her cycle is lying there like a dead body, completely broken..

Pragya barges into the place where a
Abhi, Purab and arjun were chit chatting.... She pulls Abhi by collar and slaps him hardly...

Pragya: You stupid moron... Don't you have any sense... Why you guys are troubling me so much???? I'm going patiently as I dont want to create any unnecessary problems here....

Do you know what this cycle meant to me???? Why am I saying all these to a heartless person like you???

Have this with you... Laugh as much as you all want... You guys are worth for nothing... Just showing off your bravery to a girl...

Shame on you guys... Irritating idiots... Go to hell... "

Pragya spitted venoms and gave a dead glare to Purab and Arjun and went from there...

Arjun boils in anger: How dare she???

Purab: Let me show who I'm???

Abhi: Stop ittttt... No one dare to do anything to her... I will take care of that... You guys don't worry....

Scene 7:

Pragya is having her food in the canteen... No one is there around... She is eating silently...

Abhi comes there and sits in the same bench in which Pragya is sitting.. Only Abhi and Pragya are there and it's completely isolated and the silence is making Pragya to freak out...

Pragya curses herself as what's the need to come to canteen at this time... She did not see Abhi at all and she is gulping her sandwich, in a hurry...

Abhi is admiring Pragya and is smiling on seeing her childish antics... His eyes are filled with love and care for Pragya, which is unnoticed by her ..

Suddenly, she starts to hiccup and water is not near by her... Abhi rushes and gets water and asked her to drink it... Pragya has no other go and she picked up the water and drinks it...

She continues to have her sandwich... Abhi poured some ketchup and asked her to have it along with sandwich... Pragya is just admiring Abhi's smile and his unsual caring behaviour...

All of a sudden, Abhi's bad boys team barged to the canteen... Suddenly, Abhi's face reaction changes and he pours water on Pragya's face ..

Abhi: Hey chashmish.... Don't try to mess up with us... Or you have to face lots of troubles...

The bad boys made fun of Pragya and moves along with Abhi... Abhi turns and gives a apologising look to Pragya, making her to get puzzled about Abhi's changing behaviour...

Scene 8 :

Pragya is about to have her lunch, but as usual it was empty and only the message dont message up with bad boys were written in it..

Pragya went to the washroom and poured her heartout and comes to the class... When she is about to keep the empty lunch box in her bag, it weighs so heavy...

Pragya is surprised to see her favourite chicken fried rice in her box... She does not know who has kept that... She smiles and happily have the food... A pair of eyes look at her with full of love...

Scene 9 :

Pragya is way too tired to walk as she has a hectic day in the class... As Pragya's cycle has been dishalved by bad boys, she has no option than to walk to home...

She is jerked up, when she hears a bell sound... It's Abhi, who is riding her bicycle and it's completely repaired... Pragya smiled and kissed her bicycle, as if she got back her breathe... Abhi imagines, as if he had got the kiss...

Abhi: Here is your cycle, Pragya...

Pragya: Thanks a lot, Abhu...

Abhi: But I want a ride on your cycle... If not, I wont give you this..

Pragya: whaatt??? 😨😨😨😨... Seriously... You want to come along with me in my cycle...

Abhi nods his head as yes and Pragya smiles and asked him to come... Pragya is riding the cycle, happily... Abhi is in the back career, enjoying Pragya's closeness and admiring her freely flowing hair... He wants to ride like this for life long...

All of a sudden, Abhi jumps from the bicycle, as he spots his bad boys gang playing cricket over there... He acted as if nothing has happened and walked casually to them, who are teasing Pragya from far...

Pragya is completely puzzled on Abhi's unusual behaviour... She could not find out what's going in Abhi's mind...

For Pragya, Abhi is looking like an unsolved maze and she wonders why is Abhi behaving lovingly and caring, when she is alone and behaving odd when his friends are around...

Scene 9 :

Its exam time...

Pragya's hall ticket, her favourite watch and all her stationeries goes missing... She suppress her cries and prays to god to do some miracle and she goes to meet the teacher to let her write the exam without hall ticket...

When she goes out, she collides with abhi and when she is about to fall, he holds her and make her to stand... He pokes something in pragya's hand and walked in a jiff and enters d class...

Pragya is in cloud nine as her hall ticket, watch n stationeries are in her hands... She happily enters d class and abhi shows 👍👍👍 thumbs up and whispers all the best to pragya without the knowledge of bad boys...

Scene 10:

Its a pool party... The eleventh graders are giving farewell party to the twelfth graders... All are dressed up in party wears...

Abhi is dumb struck to see pragya dressed up beautifully in a gown... She has not worn chasma and she is looking like an angel from the sky... Abhi's gaze is completely fixed on pragya....

Her curly hairs, her sexy figure, her breath taking smile, her juicy lips and her gorgeous face is making abhi to completely drown in pragya.... He is not even blinking his eyes...

Abhi and pragya are facing close to each other... Both their eyes are locked with lots of unknown feelings for each other...

All of a sudden abhi holds pragya's hand not averting his gaze from her... His friends are saying something to him but he is not in a sense to listen anything...

Abhi is brought back from his dream land when his friends screams to push pragya down as she is very closely standing to the pool...

Suddenly someone pushes abhi hardly making abhi's hand to lose his grip and pragya falls in the swimming pool...

All the students along with the bad boys gang starts to laugh on pragya but abhi can visulaize that pragya is drowning in water....

Abhi did not think anything... His heartache to see pragya drowning in pool... He jumps immediately in pool making all his gang to get shocked....

Abhi constantly checks for pragya, his chashmish but he cant find her... After sometime, abhi comes out of water with a defeated and worried face...

Abhi could not control his embarrasement when all starts to laugh on him... Because, pragya is standing there above the pool with a smirk in her face...

Abhi has completely forgotten the fact that pragya is a champion in swimming.... All makes fun of abhi but he smiles as his girl is safe.... Pragya too look at abhi lovingly...

Scene 11:

Pragya is walking in the corridor on the way to her class... Suddenly, her eyes fall on the wall were pragya's funny photos along with the bad boys warning message is posted...

Pragya fumes on reading on the message... But her face becomes red suddenly and a blushy smile creeps in her lips, when a hand changes the message completely...

It says " Love alert... Mess up with abhi more and more... Long way to go together hand in hand... Will you join me till my last breath sweet heart???"

Pragya smiles on seeing abhi goes on his kneels and hands over a rose to propose pragya....

Abhi did not say any cheesy lines... He just said... " I love you chashmish, my sweet heart, my loving girl pragya... I love so much more than the world can say.... Will you be my soul mate???"

Pragya nods her head and accepts d rose and blushes hard .. Abhi comes near pragya and hugs her... Their lips met for the first time to make a promise for a life time...

Scene 12:

The bad boys gang is shown teasing pragya... Nah... Nah... Not only pragya, they are teasing the newly married couple abhi and pragya...

Abhi and pragya are blushing too hard as their friends are teasing them saying about their fights in school time, their hidden love and care for each other... The bad boys gang wished abhigya atlast for a happy and love filled life before they leaves from the reception.....

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

How is the shot guys???

Do you all like this???

A long one shot na... Almost 2250+ words...

Cast your votes and pen down your views...

Eagerly waiting to hear all your comments... Please dont forget... Your buddy is waiting desperately as its my 25th one shot...

I know you all wont disappoint me...

See you all soon in another one shot...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz...

Winding up...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro