2:-Clap Of thunder

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marinette Pov.

Dear Diary,
It's been a Few Days since The incident. Whenever i'm alone i feel like i'm being watched. It was unsettling at first but then but it was just an everyday thing. The bracelet always remains in my room,I can't take the chance of losing it.

Anyway,The winter holidays have started,Christmas went perfectly and There's no sign of the villian,which is good for me.I'm meeting up with Alya at the park today.

*buzz* Oh,A message,it must be from Alya.

I picked up my phone and opened the text.It's..from....an Unknown Number? Who is this?
It says :- Meet me at the eiffel tower at 8 tonight.
Wait,Should i go? Or not? I don't know and i can't ask Alya for help. IT'S AN UNKNOWN NUMBER,I CAN'T GO! Ok,calm down,calm down. It can Be Catnoir But that would also be bad. WHY ME?!? Ok,Deep breaths,Deep breaths.

I looked at the text again. Whoever it is,I'm not going,i value my life.

At this thought,i stood up and started getting ready to go to the park when i got another text.

This time it said:- Time's up,I want the bracelet back,come tonight or else i'm coming to You.

Okay,I'M GOING!

I Quickly changed into warmer clothes and got out of the house,It was cold but it was'nt snowing.

I reached the park and saw Alya already there.

"Hello,Alya" i said and went up to her.

"You sure showed up late,What were you doing?" She said as she turned around."Oh,nothing,I just lost track of time." I sighed and thought about the recent events,There's no way i can get her involved in this.

We talked about things,time went by fast,It was 7:51 by the time i got home.

I took the bracelet out of the box and took a good look at it. I know they're diamonds but it's something about it that's been bothering me. I saw a Little Note wrapped around the string of it. Well,i'll have to cut it to get it out but he said nothing,should happen to it.
Oh,forget it,i'll just have to say that it fell,the string broke,but here are the diamonds,ok,good enough. Now,i got the scissors and cut the string,i put all the diamonds back in the box and opened the Note.It was a place.That...That's my roof!!
I Rushed up and checked the place it said. The Tiny Flower plant that was growing with the balcony. Like it said,There was a flower bud yet to bloom. I took it and slowly opened the petals. They are...earrings? What are these earrings doing in the flower?

I took them to my room and placed them on the dressing table. I checked the time and it was 7:57. I'm gonna be late,i'm gonna be late. It's not a doctors appointment but i'm still gonna be Late!

I took a string,Wrapped Another note around it but i wrote a different place and Put the diamonds back and DONE! Good as new!

It had started raining outside,i took my rain coat and rushed out of the house and Was able to get their by 8:05.

"You're Late" A voice rang through the darkness of the night."Where Are You?" I said looking around."Come up" He said. "But how?" I said going near the tower. "Take the stairs,How else?" I started walking up.

I reached the top and saw Him standing there in the rain,All Black,Glowing green eyes,A mischevious smirk plastered on his face.

"Give it to me." He said. I gave him the box and didn't say a word.He checked it and got completely still,And looked up at me.At this time,my heart was beating like it could get out of me."You did something with it!" He shouted and i got back and away from him. "You took it!" He Came towards me faster than i could imagine.My foot slipped and I fell backwards from the railing,i caught the metal bars of it in time and was able to not fall. It was raining more now and it was getting hard to see."Take my hand" i saw him kneeling above me. I didn't do what he said,It was better to die from falling than to be killed by someone like him."Just come up!" He took hold of my arms and lifted me up.i was now standing infront of him again.My luck.....

"What were you thinking falling down?!"He shouted at me. I flinched under his cold gaze as he looked at me or is it just the rain and the wind that's cold? "You wasted enough of my time and Now this!"He shouted with a little less death in his voice. "I..i'm sorry.." is all i could say. He sighed,"Come on,i'll take you down."

He lifted me and We went down at lightning speed. He put me down. "I have this back," he said showing the bracelet,"But that does'nt mean our buisness is over." He turned around,And i was ready to leave when he looked back at me.

Thunder Roared in the sky above and the only thing that made me lose my Thoughts of him as a criminal were his eyes,the emotions that they showed. It was'nt a thief i saw at that moment,It was A Normal boy,Sad and Lonely,to have someone who can love him. Or maybe i'm overthinking it but oh well,Sad scenes always happen this way.

"You should go."His voice got me out of my thoughts,He sure is Trying to be mean,But his eyes show his sadness. He was Gone in the Dark Again.

I reached home and quickly changed out of the wet clothes.I got in bed but couldn't sleep because i was still thinking about all the things that happened today.

Mostly,a boy changes a girl's life But this time,A Girl is gonna change a Boy's life.

I looked at the dressing table to see the earrings there,They had a ladybug pattern.They look cute to me,I'll have to check them in the morning.This is enough for tonight.

I turned the lights off and went to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro