[ 2 ]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After several minutes of wandering she managed to find the place that was giving her such an uneasy feeling, though she was confused as to why..

Eliza walked outside, looking up at the stars that shone clearly overhead. Out here, she could truly clear her mind.

Just then she heard soft footsteps that made their way across the quiet night.

She whipped around, searching for the source and quickly finding it: a dark shadow that stood on the roof of the base, barely illuminated by the moon.

Eliza growled, pulling out her sniper rifle and aiming it at the shadow. Before she could blink, the figure was suddenly in front of her, knocking the gun away and holding a sharp scythe against Eliza's neck.

"I'm not here to hurt you" the shadow, she, said softly. "I'm looking for Genji Shimada. Seen him?"

"Who are you?" Eliza spat angrily as she studied her attacker.

The girl was younger, muti colored eyes shone brightly against the night, matching her long hair, with shorter hair contrasting the color of her much longer hair reaching well down to her lower back.

Eliza's attention was immediately drawn to the girl's forked, purple tail that flicked behind her. Whoever this girl was, she was not human.

The girl didn't respond to Eliza's question, removing the blade from Eliza's neck.

Eliza growled, the stranger looking at her for a long moment before stepping back. "I'm not here to fight you" she explained. "I'm just here to find and eliminate Genji Shimada". She said calmly.

Eliza barely had time to process before the girl ran off towards the base. When she finally did come to her senses she ran after the girl. She couldn't sit by and watch while one of her teammates was in potential danger.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro