Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hey Marinette."

"AH! A-Adrien? Oh, Adrien, what are you doing here?" Marinette smiled widely at him. She was glad Tikki had had time to hide before he showed up.

"I thought maybe we could go out today." Yeah, I need to set my mind off of Ladybug.

"Sure." Her heart would fly off her chest if it could by how much it was pounding so much. Chat Noir was never like this, as much as it pained her, but she loved this Adrien. He was so caring and sweet.

The two of them walked out of the room and out of the bakery.

Maybe I should ask her?

Adrien smiled at how lively Marinette was being. It kinda reminded him of Ladybug.

No! Stop it Adrien. You have Marinette. You can't be thinking of other girls!

"Are you okay?" Marinette saw his weird act, as if he was forcing himself to do something. Adrien smiled quickly and nodded.

Marinette is an amazing girl, and I like her. But I wonder if she likes me back as much as she likes Cat Noir. Maybe I should test her to see.

"Marinette." He grabbed her arm and pulled her closer. He chuckled at her fifty-shade-of-red face.

She gets all flustered around me. She does like me, of course she does.

"Y-yes Adrien?" Marinette still had her wide smile, trying hard not to look like a weirdo, but could already see herself failing.

"Marinette, you're such an amazing girl. I can see why everyone likes you so much."

At first she was blushing harder, but then she stopped frowned.

Adrien realized this, not knowing what was wrong, but went along with his plan anyway. This time he had to think this through.

There was silence, before Adrien finally gathered the courage and pulled her into a surprising kiss.

As Marinette kissed back, she felt bad, a little bad that Adrien hadn't been her first kiss, but Cat Noir. But she still went along with it.

It lasted for quite too long than any of them expected, but it was good. It felt good.

"Marinette, you'll be my girlfriend if I ask you, right?"

Marinette's eyes widened, then she nodded slowly. She wasn't making a mistake, right? She loved him, so this should he the right thing to do.

"Great, from now on," Adrien linked arms with her, placing a kiss on her cheek. "You're my girlfriend."

-----

That night, before Marinette went to bed, Cat Noir visited her.

At first Marinette wasn't sure if she should let him in. She had Adrien now, but it wasn't chatting if she spent time with other boys, right?

"Hey Chat."

She spoke lowly, remembering what happened the last time Chat had visited. She sat down on her bed, waiting for him to say something.

"Are you okay?" Chat Noir sat down beside her, holding her closer. Marinette was about to push him away, but for some reason she felt really comfortable and warm around him.

"Yea, I'm fine," She mumbled. "So, what brings you here?"

"I figured that I haven't visited my Princess for so long, so here I am." Chat chuckled, seeing Marinette roll her eyes. "Great, my Princess isn't broken. I was worried the last time, you know."

"Yeah, but everything is fine now." Marinette realized how close Chat had gotten to her. Should she really be letting another boy be coming close to her like this when she already had Adrien?

"What is it? You seem to be hesitating."

Why is Chat doing this?! He set me up with Adrien, and now he's coming closer to me. Is it that he can't let go of me?.... No, no, no, I'm thinking way too much!

Before she realised it, Chat had already placed his lips on hers. She tried to pull away, but she couldn't and melted into the kiss.

No, Marinette! You cheater! You're so stupid! How could you do this to Adrien?! Why?! Why do you still like Chat?!

Chat was the first to pull away. His eyes looked disappointed, but he tried to cover it up with a smile. A fake smile, that is.

"Chat, I... That shouldn't have happened."

But Cat Noir left the room before she could say anything else.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro