Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Her face was covered with tears. She didn't deserve all the good things that ever happened to her. She didn't deserve Adrien at all.

How could she have cheated. It hadn't even been a day of being Adrien's girlfriend. He was going to he so disappointed. He was going to hate her so much, and leave her, and never talk to her.

She didn't want that.

She woke up the next day, feeling down. Remembering what had happened, she broke into years again.

"M-Marinette?" Sabine frowned, looking at Marinette, worried. She went to her sighted and pulled her into a tight hug. "Marinette, what's wrong?"

"I don't deserve Adrien, mama." She sniffed. "He's going to hate me."

"Marinette, what did you do?"

She couldn't tell her, knowing how much she had to keep it a secret that Chat had been visiting her.

"I... I just..." She sniffed again, then started crying out loud. "It was an accident. I didn't mean to."

Though she didn't know what her suaghter was talking about, Sabine still didn't break the hug, and spoke comforting words in her ear.

"Alright Marinette." After for some time Sabine broke the hug. "You need to get ready for school. Maybe talk things out with Adrien, so he doesn't hate you."

Marinette nodded, though she didn't seem so sure. Sabine smiled and walked out of the room.

"Oh Tikki, I'm such a horrible person, aren't I?" Marinette turns to he kwami who had showed her self as soon as Sabine had left.

"Well..." Tikki didn't know what to say. Sure, it looked like she cheated, but really... She just cheated with her boyfriend. "Maybe you shouldn't have  kissed Chat, or maybe you shouldn't have accepted being Adrien's girlfriend." This was a situation in which she couldn't give any good advice to her friend.

Marinette just started getting ready for school, wondering how and what she was going to tell Adrien.

-------

All throughout the day, Adrien seemed to be ignoring her. She started getting worried and frightened.

Did Chat tell him already? But he would never do that to me, right? He would wait until I tell Adrien myself. But Chat did tell me that he and Adrien were close, so it cold he possible.

"Adri-kins, what's making you worried?" Chloe looked at her friend, and Marinette couldn't help but listen to them.

They were standing beside Adrien's locker, Chloe seeming to be trying to get closer to him, and Marinette hiding to listen in on them.

"Nothing, it's fine." Adrien spoke, moving away from Chloe.

Chloe frowned. "Ugh! You don't tell me any thing anymore! Tell me, does it have something to do with Mari-trash?! Did she break your heart or something, because you know, if she did, you can always come to me." She added a small wink at the end, in which Adrien rolled his eyes at.

"It's nothing. Just leave me alone!" Adrien huffed and looked away. He was sure, he caught a bit of bluenette hair. He turned back to Chloe. "Do you mind if you leave me alone for a while?"

Chloe hesitated, but nodded, and slowly made her way out of the locker room.

"You can come here now." He went and sat down next to his locker as Marinette approached him.

Marinette gulped, before tearing up again. "I'm sorry Adrien. I didn't mean to... I... I can tell he already told you, didn't he?"

Adrien sighed. "He just asked me a few questions," He cleared his throat. "He asked if we were dating and I said yes, then he went away. And I was confused. Tell me, did something happen?"

"I... I'm sorry," Marinette hugged herself, her head bent down. "I didn't mean to. It just... Happened."

"Did you... Enjoy it?"

Marinette sniffed. "N-no."

"Really?" Adrien frowned, then he chuckled. "Marinette, I understand if you still like him. I just want to know why you're dating me."

"I..." She didn't know what to say. "I... No! I don't like him. I mean, I used to, but not anymore. I like you, Adrien. I really do."

"Then..." Then why did you kiss back? "Then I forgive you. If you say you don't mean it, then I understand."

"Really? You don't hate me?"

Why would I hate you, Marinette? You kissed the same boy. "No, I don't. It was an accident, and I understand."

"Thank you!" Marinette bent down in front of him, pulling him into a hug. "I just really feel guilty still you know."

"It's fine. Forget it didn't happen."

They didn't realize the blonde girl that had listened to every word they had said to each other.

And possibly... Recorded it as well even...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro