13 | Unintended Feelings

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After a few drinks and a lot of unintended touches, they were finally seated in one of the empty nooks of the club. He had to drag a fully grown guy from the bar to the lounge, passing through all that wild crowd on the cramped-up dance floor. Yes, that's right. It turned out that Enzo was a lightweight who could get drunk with just four shots and a bottle of beer.

"Shit. It looks like I can't put it away after all," Enzo groaned, pulling his dripping body back into a sitting position. The said boy was seated across from him with his arms spread over the back of the couch. Kian gulped at the sight of his exposed neck, the collar of Enzo's shirt falling off his shoulder from one side, and his sweaty skin shimmering against the party lights.

"Shame," Kian said with a scowl. He was a little buzzed himself, so he was feeling a little less on edge about the whole thing. "What if some girl took advantage of you?"

"Wouldn't you save me?"

Before Kian could respond, Audrey rushed towards them, falling straight into his arms. It might be questionable how comfortable the two were with each other. For them, it was instinctual to show each other affection so openly. Maybe that's why Kian didn't waste a second to gather her in his embrace, sweaty and all.

"How much have you had to drink?" Kian asked, pulling her face off his chest.

"Just two shots of tequila, that's all," she bit her lip and giggled at Kian. Then she was tugging him towards the dance floor. "Let's go dance together, K. You can bring your hot friend- oops, he seems pretty out of rhythm for a dance."

"Give me a minute to get my footing back, Senorita. Then I will show you how it's done." Enzo slurred. Then he winked, and everything inside Kian caught fire. Fuck, he was sexy, and he damn well knew it. So did everyone looking towards him.

Two redheads hovered around Enzo's couch, creeping in from both sides, enclosing him. Kian watched as their painted lips moved, and Enzo responded with a scoff. His nerves caught fire, and Kian found himself glaring at the girls.

"Come on," Audrey said in his ear and pulled Kian into the sweaty chaos. But his eyes never strayed away from the boy who seemed okay with the random girls' company.

The DJ played Mad Love over the bass, and Audrey danced around him, keeping it clean, pulling on his hand and bouncing to the music. Kian came to the club for Enzo and all he wanted at that moment was to rush to him, shoo those redheads away from his sides and pull Enzo to the dance floor with him.

Then Enzo's charcoal eyes met with his darkened eyes, and he gave Kian a chin lift that encouraged him to dance.

So that's what Kian did. He found the beat, mentally following the perfect sync with the music and his roommate, Audrey. She laughed as he twirled her once, then they danced together, his movements subtle with enough swagger to entice the eyes turning their way. He circled Audrey and put his hand on her waist to stop her from bumping into a guy behind. She laughed into his neck and spun him towards Enzo.

The nook was vacant now. Drinks lying ideally on the couch, and a sudden anxiousness consumed Kian. Did Enzo take the girls to the dark corners of the club? But why should he care about it? A small muscle in his jaw locked as he shook his head and turned towards his friend, throwing her hands in the air and chanting the rap line along with the DJ.

"I need another drink." Kian leaned down to speak in Audrey's ear. She twisted her head to give him a thumbs up over her shoulder, then went back to grooving. Kian's eyes darted back to the empty couch, and with a silent curse under his breath, he squeezed through the dancing bodies towards the bar.

He needed a hell lot of something to take the burn away from his chest.

"The guy is a real work of art, isn't he?" Kelly's comment took him by surprise. Kian almost choked on the sip of amber liquid, her words pulling his gaze away from Enzo.

Not long after Kian walked off the dance floor, Enzo joined the chaotic bunch, the redheads and some other girls dancing close by, including Audrey.

"Yes, he is, and he is also desirable among your party girls." Kian released a laugh, shaking his head.

"Pretty sure it's not just girls," Kelly said, taking a grip of his chin and angling it in the direction of a few guys around the club who had their eyes drinking up Enzo's charms. "You should see when he drums on stage. Not one eye misses him."

Kian tried to wash down the rage bubbling inside him every time his eyes followed the sensual touches Enzo was receiving from the girls surrounding him. While Enzo seemed to be enjoying his buzz, dancing away to the bassline, the same couldn't be said about the girls. However, it shouldn't be a big deal for Enzo. He is straight. God, Enzo is straight.

Kian turned away, glaring at the amber liquid in his hand. It had to be all the whiskey he had been consuming. He should have never agreed to catch up with his crush again. Two years back, it was easier to hold back his attraction towards Enzo because he was still in denial and figuring those feelings out. But now, he was fully aware of the strong desires brewing up inside him every time he watched Enzo guiding the crowd around him to his moves, subdued, sensual and undeniably confident.

"I'm aware of that look, Kian. It's stronger than ever." Kelly chuckled, leaning to the side of Kian's face. And before Kian could counter, the girl went to the other side of the bar.

Kian didn't move for a long time with head angled towards the dance floor, and his hands curled around his drink.

Kian drank from the tumbler, and rolled the whiskey around in his mouth.

That was it then. The sizzling burn. The fire and the thunder.

He turned to face Enzo again, his eyes narrowing at the girl leaning her back against his chest. He took another sip of the whiskey and swallowed.

Fuck it!

His legs betrayed him, striding towards the boy, his insides in flames and the room shaking with Trampoline by Shaed. A few lingering hands touched his bicep, and a few sweaty bodies ground around him, but Kian's eyes never strayed from the boy with midnight black eyes.

Purely on instinct, his hand fell on Enzo's shoulder, turning the boy around and coming face to face with him. That earned him the sweetest smile, inspiring and encouraging him to let his hand squeeze Enzo's shoulder and run his thumb over his collarbone. Kian couldn't help himself anymore. Perspiration glistened his brow, his breaths labored and expression burning with desire.

As the swarm of people huddled around them, Enzo got pushed some more towards Kian, their chests bumping into each other, enticing a laugh from Enzo. Their eyes connected, and Kian was buzzing, the alcohol and desire infiltrating his sanity, and he lost himself in the molten charcoal of Enzo's gaze. The laugh faded, but neither of them pulled away while the song in the background played -

Wait, if I'm on fire

How am I so deep in love?

When I dream of dying

I never feel so loved

I've been havin' dreams

Splashin' in a summer stream

Trip and I fall in

I wanted it to happen

"Enz," Kian mumbled, his breath ragged and warming Enzo's face. The boy blinked up at him, expressionless and a little disoriented. Kian got drunk on liquor and the liquid sin of his eyes, turning him into a sinner.

Kian let his cold finger brush a strand of Enzo's hair plastered on his sweat-covered forehead, he could do that until Enzo got wrenched away from his grasp by a crazy redhead. Kian was facing Enzo's back while the girl had the rest of his attention. She was pushing her front to his chest, guiding Enzo's hands on her hips and gliding her hands around his neck, moving sensually against his body.

Then it happened. Kian didn't know who moved first or if it was the dancing bodies around them, but somehow he was pressed up against Enzo, his chest colliding with Enzo's back. Hell broke loose when Enzo looked up at him over his shoulder and inspired Kian to groove together with him.

The scent of scotch warmed Kian's senses as Enzo threw his head back against his shoulder, taking the redhead along with him. It was now Kian setting the pace for the three, gripping Enzo's hips and taking control. He pulled Enzo closer. Grabbing him a little tighter. And letting Enzo feel his rhythm while letting the redhead get dragged in that frenzied mess.

Kian shivered and trembled, his breath going faster. What were they doing? And why was his body responding to it on another level? He was sure there's no turning back from that now.

So, he let himself get consumed in the beautiful chaos called Enzo Santiago, his crush, and his undoing in every way possible.

And before Kian's sane side could slap some senses into him, his hand snaked towards Enzo's toned stomach, fingers feeling the hard lines of his abs over his shirt, and he felt his blood run south.

The energy between them spiraled out of control, crackling across Kian's skin, turning the longing into a physical necessity, the kind of which he had never felt before. Holding Enzo that close, feeling the dips of his body, and taking in his slightly citrus scent had him forget the girl that was very much involved in the sexual tension between them.

He struggled to pin Enzo's need on the correct individual when Enzo whispered into his ear, his lips feathering over the shell and his cheek warm against his neck.

"I call first dibs on getting the hell out of here, Kiki."

Author's Note: If you are enjoying it so far, please add your comments and votes.

Thank you so much for reading this story.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro