20 Jumping-Jacks (AU)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[Gym AU Part 2]

"Alright, everyone! Ms. Caster here, has sprained her ankle! So until she's released, you're just gonna have to do without her!" Coach Lyons yelled as Cywren shook her head and smiled.

"So! Be prepared for volleyball today, ladies and gentlemen!" Lyons announced as Timebomb and Veronica grumbled.

"Cy, like, dominates at volleyball! This isn't fair!" Timebomb shouted as Lyons arched an eyebrow.

"Cy? What happened to Cywren?" Lyons asked while turning to Cywren, who just shrugged in response.

"Not the point! The point is that this is unfair!" Veronica yelled as Lyons rolled her eyes.

"Of course you would complain..." Lyons grumbled as Cywren snickered at the two.

"What do you want me to do about it?" Lyons asked as the two shrugged, not knowing what they really wanted.

"Anyways! To the rules! You miss, 20 jumping-jacks! You serve and it goes out of bounds, 20 jumping-jacks! You spike, 20 jumping-jacks! You get on my nerves, 20 jumping-jacks! Got it?!" Lyons screamed as everyone nodded.

"Cywren, here, will be keeping score!" Lyons informed as Cywren's bright eyes looked up at Timebomb's. He gave her a smirk and a wink, making her look down and blush.

"Timebomb! Stop distracting the score-keeper!" Lyons screamed as Timebomb chuckled and shrugged.

"Then don't pick a score-keeper that's distracting!" He retaliated as Lyons shook her head.

"Just play the damn game, Timebomb!" Lyons yelled, throwing Timebomb the navy and white volleyball. He caught it and walked over to his team's side of the net.

"C'mon, Timebomb!" Davey taunted as Cywren giggled.

Timebomb threw the ball up, smacking it as it flew over the net, landing out of bounds. 

"Shit..." He whispered under his breath before walking over to the two, starting his jumping-jacks.

Sarah stood up and walked to the opposite side of the court so she could punish people.

"Alright, Red. What was I doing wrong?" He asked, noticing that she was about to erupt with laughter.

"You don't have to hit the ball as hard as you can. This isn't baseball," She spoke as he nodded.

"Okay, thanks," He spoke as she nodded, watching him run back out there.

The rotation had changed, leaving him in the front, Davey right in front of him.

"Don't even think about it, Timebomb..." Davey growled as Timebomb smirked.

"See, I'm not good at listening," Timebomb responded as they heard the ball being served. It bounced around for a while before it got to Timebomb.

He jumped up in the air and spiked it over as hard as he could've, hitting Davey in the head.

"Oh!" Butch screeched as Lyons shot him an ugly look.

"Timebomb!" She screamed after death-glaring Butch.

"On it!" He answered, walking over to the sideline to do more jumping-jacks.

"Man, you suck at listening..." Cywren whispered as he nodded in agreement.

"You're not wrong," He spoke, stopping as Lyons ordered everyone to go get dressed.

Cywren walked out of the locker room, finding Timebomb waiting for her, again.

"So how'd I do?" He asked as she chuckled.

"Leave the volleyball half of the relationship to me," She spoke as he laughed, wrapping his arms around his redhead of a girlfriend and leaving the class together.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro