10 Push-Ups (AU)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[Gym AU Part 1]

Inspired By: Me actually having an idea for once in my life...

7th period.

Gym class.

Hell.

It can be called any of the above.

Cywren sighed as she walked out in her super unattractive and large gym uniform. A large uncomfortable t-shirt and basketball shorts that went down to her knees.

She looked like she just got out of bed, but she didn't mind. She walked up to the coach, Sarah Lyons, who was trying to nonchalantly get her attention.

"Hmm?" Cywren asked with an eyebrow up.

"Ms. Caster, can you please go in the locker room and get your friend out? She's making out with her boyfriend, again..." She said as Cywren rolled her eyes, trotting down the hallway to the girls locker room.

She opened the door, finding her best friend, Veronica, sitting on Davey's lap. Him running his lips all over her.

Cywren rolled her eyes as the couple didn't even notice her. She walked up to her locker, silently opened it, and slammed it shut, causing Veronica to fall off Davey's lap.

"Cy?! What the hell was that for?!" Veronica yelled from her position on the ground.

"Well... Let's see... Coach wanted me to get you out so... Yeah... That's why..." Cywren said, crossing her arms and walking out.

This was a normal thing for her.

She met up with the rest of the class, now having to run laps.

In the middle of the laps Cywren tripped over her own foot and fell to the ground, the only feeling present being pain.

She groaned as Coach Lyons ran up to her, helping her up and assisting her to the bleachers.

She looked over to the doors, noticing the late and loud football player storm in the room.

Timebomb.

"Mr. Timebomb... You are aware that you're late, correct?!" Coach Lyons yelled, placing everyone's eyes on Timebomb.

"Yeah... Had to visit the office..." He said, jogging towards the locker room doors.

"Visit?! Or were you sentenced there?!" She yelled, gaining a bunch of 'ooooo's from the other football players and Davey's maniacal laughter.

Cywren was snickering herself when Timebomb's eyes collided with hers.

"Well, I guess you would know a thing or two about being sentenced to the office from personal experience..." He retaliated with as she grabbed a tennis ball and threw it at him.

"Go get dressed, Mr. Timebomb!" She yelled while laughing, then the whole class broke out in laughter. He rolled his eyes before running into the locker room doors.

"Okay, Class! Today we will be playing dodgeball! You hit someone in the face; 10 push-ups! Someone catches your ball; 10 push-ups! You get out; 10 push-ups! You will do your push-ups by Ms. Caster! Any questions?!" Coach Lyons yelled as Timebomb ran in the room.

"No?! Good! Team 1! Left side! Team 2! Right side! You can start in 3... 2... 1... NOW!" She yelled as everyone ran up to the line.

Timebomb grabbed a ball and threw it at Davey with full force, hitting him in the head...

"Timebomb! Push-ups!" Coach Lyons yelled as Cywren giggled, watching the football player walk towards her. He flashed a smile at her and winked, making her look down and her face turn red.

"I'm Timebomb..." He said before getting on the ground next to her and starting his push-ups.

"I know..." She replied with a smirk as he stood up and ran back out, immediately getting hit with a ball.

He ran back towards Cywren, getting back on the ground.

"What's your name?" He asked as she let out a giggle.

"I'm Cywren..." She answered while still laughing, which Timebomb found adorable.

"Cywren... That's a cute name..." He said with a smile before running back out on the court and grabbing a ball, throwing it at Veronica and getting her out.

She came over by Cywren, doing a quick 10 push-ups and then running back out to Davey's side.

Those two are so clingy...

Cywren watched the game, but she would always catch herself staring at Timebomb. She had no clue why, but she did...

A few minutes later the bell rang and they all went to go change.

When Cywren was done she walked out of the locker room to see Timebomb, standing there, waiting for her.

She smiled when she looked over at him.

"So you're stalking me now?" She asked with a smile as he shrugged.

"Maybe I am..." He replied with, nudging her with his shoulder.

"By the way, you're super cute when you blush..." He whispered in her ear, planting a kiss on her cheek, and then sprinting down the hallway.

Out of the glowing red gingers sight.

-End-

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro