Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alice's POV's

Time skip-

A whole night had passed I woke up in Cross's room as the sun raised it self into the sky. I sat up in the bed and stretched my arms up. I looked around the room's window was fixed and Cross's mask is in my lap. I picked up Cross's mask and kissed the corner beneath the eye hole. I said " Good Morning." I heard a knock at the door and said " Come in Lenalee." Lenalee came in to the room and said with a smile " Good morning General Alice how did you sleep."

I said " I slept well Lenalee thank you for asking but I have a feeling you didn't come to ask me how I slept." Lenalee sighed and said " I wish that was all, truth is there are incoming siteings world wide of increasing akuma exorcist are being split into groups to defeat them. General Alice you have been assigned to group five with Allen and Link. I came to take you to the ark and inform you of this." I said " Thank you Lenalee let's go."  I got out of the bed and fixed the sheets. She opened the door for me and I stepped out she closed the door an began walking to the ark gate. As soon as I entered the room in the ark I end up in a battle field Allen was surrounded by akuma and I could here Link fighting farther away. Allen used used his special attack called death ball. It looked like he was getting tired his breathing was shallow. A second wave of level 4 akuma surrounded him. I was about to go help him when Madaro and Tokusa two third exorcists jumped in and sucked them into the void in there hands. I could tell Allen could see there soul's disappearing. I could tell Tokusa was being smug about destroying the akumas.

As Tokusa walked forward his arms were cut clean off by a Noah in white. My head began to hurt and throb. Two more Noah's appeared and the pain just got worst. I chanted " Ne ru aw k u ru." I tansported my self to them I used my vines and roses to create a wall in between the Noah and the exorcists that strecthed to the walls of the canyon were in. I turned my head and said " Allen run" I felt my head's pain increase immensely. My eyes fluttered closed and I fell in the darkness.

Narrator POV

Allen caught Alice in his arms and ran along with Tokosa and Madaro to a cave to hide.

As soon as they arrived at the cave Allen put Alice as the wall. Allen said " Alice please please wake up now is not the time to sleep." Allen sighed and said " it's no use she won't wake up."  Tokosa said lying against the wall wounds closing but not regenregenerated. Allen said to Madaro " we need to head back to the camp to get Tokusa treatment." Madaro said " Don't borther his wounds are already closing." Allen said looking at Tokusa's arms "You have the same ability as Kanda." Tokusa said " Humph....That's right. That guy was.....Alma Karma..Haha." Allen asked " Alma? " Tokusa said " I can only close the wound. I wish I had a ability like the second has.."

Allen thought " The second?" Tokusa said " Madaro please. Swear that you will survive and become a "Womb". Madaro said " Yeah". He activied one of his hands and Allen jumped and pushed Madaro away from Tokusa saying " What are you doing !?"

Madaro said " I am going to absorb him." Tokusa said " Can you not get involved mister disciple." Allen said " What! Why?!" Madaro said " since tokusa can't activate it anymore, there's no reason for him to continue on living. That's why I'll take the Alma cells absorbed in his body." Allen shouted " Are you crazy? Stop messing around! What the heck is that Alma thing anyway!.."

Madaro said " Alma Karma the first womb that gave us the cells fused with the akuma eggshell. We, who have absorbed the Alma cells have been given the first grade mission of ' Womb Transformation'.

Allen said " Womb... Transformation." Madaro said " Alma cells multiply by absorbing akuma. When we transform into a womb, our life is taken by god and our cells are used to bear another third. This is how anti-akuma power expand and become foundation of world wide mercy. That is the third exorcist project." Tokusa said " You, who were chosen by innocence and effortlessly become disciples won't understand..." Allen said " No way ". Tokusa said tears runing down his face " Through this we too would like to save this world.. So don't get in our way! Now, my last wish is to be absorbed and become a part of Madaro.. I'd never accept being killed by the noah like this.!"

Desires appeared from behind Tokusa and said " Don't worry..We're not the ones who'll finish you off." Mercym kicked Allen in the gut and Tyki stabbed his hand through Madaro. Desires broke all three of Tokusa's limbs. Desires was about to disappear with Tokusa when something in the corner of his caught his attention. He stopped and whistled at Tyki. Tyki screamed " Kinda busy right know Desires. What the hell do you want." Desires said pointing to Alice. Tyki whispered " It couldn't be." Allen got infront of Alice and said " Stay away from her." Tyki's face grew dark and he attacked Allen. As Allen and Tyki were fighting they sank into the ground along with Desires and Tokusa and Alice. They were transported to the north America black order branch.

The underground lab where Alma Karma was waiting to be a woken and the party was taking place.

Allen and Tyki were standing on the Millennium Earl. The black order member's were standing against the wall. Alice was lying against a wall opposite of them. Alice remained asleep Kanda was on the ground on top of the glass floor in which Alma was incased under. Wisely and Road stood by Desires. All eyes were on Alice all the Noah's eyes were wide staring at her as the course the 14'th had put on there memories disappeared memories of her and what the 14'th had did to her rushed into there head's. The Millennium Earl jumped up and grabbed Allen's arm pined him to the ground. Tyki landed besides the other three Noah. The Millennium Earl was about to speak when a ear piercing screams came out of Alice's mouth her body was shaking and she was holding her head her eyes were closed shut.

Realization came into the black order's mind that she was having a nightmare and was not holding crosses mask. Alice screaming got louder and every one was holding there ears. Vines shoot up from the ground and attacked everyone they all screamed. Alice yelled "NO". Road and Wisely looked into Alice head and said "she is losing control of her innocence." A familiar voice shouted " Alice stop." Alice continued to scream and her vines continued to attack. Cross appeared in front of Alice he knelled down and pulled her to his chest he said " Alice I am back wake up my love." Alice's eyes fluttered open and the vines sank back into the ground. Her screams turned into small muffled sobs. Everyone screamed "What?!" Allen screamed " Stupid master where have you been."

Cross shouted " shut up stupid disciple  can't you see I am busy trying to clam her." Allen shut his mouth and Lvellie said " General Cross where have you been hiding this entire time you coward." Cross said " Tch Alice can you stand." Alice nodded and stood up with Cross still holding her.

----------------------------------------------------------

TO MY READERS I AM THINKING ABOUT DELETING MY STORY OF D.GRAY-MAN GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK ON THAT AND I WILL DETERMINE WHITHER TO DELETE IT OR NOT.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro