Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

She tattooed a pair of wings on my back. "Wow! You've actually done a good job this time," I said looking at it in the mirror. 

"Knew you'd like it," she smiled placing the machine down. "Where are ya going?" 

"To fix my old motorcycle," I said. 

"Be safe, let me know if J tries to approach you," she yelled.  

"Of course I will," I yelled as I threw myself down the slide, the end lead into the garage.  I hit the floor with a thud, I hauled myself off the ground, pulled back the dusted cover and dumped it on the floor. "Wait this isn't my old motorcycle!" In the place of my small purple and green motorcycle was sat an old oil soaked, bullet holed riddled, paint chipped Harley Davidson. The smell of cigar smoke wafted into my nostrils and made my eyes water. 

"I heard you're one of the best people to bring broken motorcycles to," a deep voice said. I turned and sat on my work bench. He was a big man, his skin grey, long black hair hung down his shoulders and stuck to his black beard, black trousers covered his strong legs, spikey boots sat on his feet and a leather vest sat on his torso. 

"Who are you?" I asked. 

"You mean you've never heard of me?" He asked leaping off the bench slamming thick soles against the ground. 

"N...No," I stuttered, he walked around me, he towered above me. 

"The assassin to royalty! Scourge of the Cosmos! Mr Machete Man?" He yelled. 

"I am sorry, but none of them are familiar to me," I replied. 

"Really none of it is ringing a bell?" he asked. I shook my head. 

"Maybe we should ask your mother then?" He asked trying to squeeze past me to go up the stairs. 

"No," I said. 

"Are you sure?" he asked pausing at the bottom of the steps. 

"Yes," I nodded quickly. 

"The names Lobo," he said holding out his hand, I took it cautiously and shook it his grip was far stronger. "And you're Ash."

"How do you know my name?" I asked. 

"Your mother and I go way back," he said sitting back down on the workbench. "Who do you think she came to when Joker was being an arsehole?" 

"She's never mentioned you," I said. 

"Guess I'm just not that important," he replied. 

"Maybe," I answered. 

"You know I'll tell you a secret," he chuckled and motioned for me to come closer, "she has my name tattooed on her collar bone next to Jokers," my eyes grew wide. 

"No?" I replied trying to hold a giggle back. 

"Yes, I put it there myself," he said. 

"How?" I inquired. 

"A drunk evening at Jokers lair," he replied. 

"That does sound like her," I answered. "She's probably forgotten about you." I now sat on the bottom of the steps. 

"I don't think she could ever forget me!" He exclaimed. 

"Ash, sweetie! I'm just coming to check how you are getting on!" Harley shouted as she came skipping down the steps. 

"Hide!" I yelled. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro