Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We sat chatting for a little while, this is what I had missed. Bruce had grown restless. "Shall we?" I asked.

"Yes," Harley replied as she stood up and we both walked out. I mounted my motorcycle and threw the rope to her, we were headed to the abandoned fun fair near the coast. It was raining when we left the café. "Make sure we get there quickly," she said and clambered onto the back of my motorcycle. I revved the engine and took off. I didn't stop for anyone, I ran red lights and even rode on the side walks. 

We soon reached the harbour, and slowed down as I saw the old rusted rides, and the funhouse. "Feels good to home doesn't it?" she said as she leapt off my motorcycle.

"I forgot how run down it was," I said as I cut the engine. She just smiled back at me as we both walked in. The inside had been redecorated and renovated. 

"Do you remember where your room is?" she asked. 

"Of course I do, it's behind the curtain of living dead dolls," I replied. 

"Good girl," she said. My room was exactly how I remembered it my bed was still unmade and my weapons littered the floor. 

"I've missed this place," I said. I heard the laughing clowns working again, I remembered their sound clearly. It always helped me to sleep or to block out the arguing of Harley and Joker.  I looked out of the window and I had a great view of the carousel, even if the horses looked a little worse for wear. I spent most of my childhood on the back of those horses. 

"Hey Ashley come ere!" Harley exclaimed. I ran down the corridor running in and out of the laughing clowns. I came to the main room where our couch still sat and some of my paintings were still pinned to the walls. 

"It hasn't changed much," I said allowing my eyes to roam. 

"I'm surprised you remember," she said. 

"So what did you call me here for?" I inquired. 

"This," she said moving out of the way and there was her tattoo machine. 

"Nuh uh," I replied. 

"Come on Ash, you can finally get those skeleton wings you wanted, I can do it for you!" She exclaimed. 

"No," I said. 

"I remember the last time I let you do that!" I said, and rolled up the sleeve of my shirt.  "I asked for a horse, what is this?!"

"A horse," she replied looking at the terribly drawn tattoo.  "I don't know what you're moaning about, it's one of my best works." 

"You were drunk!" I reminded her. 

"I don't think I was," she said giggling. 

"Yeah of course not," I said rolling my eyes. 

"Hey! Don't roll ya eyes at me Ash," she answered. 

"Or what?" I asked. 

"I'll make you tidy your room," she said. 

"Oh come on! I'm eighteen!" I exclaimed and stamped my feet. 

"Exactly, now sit!" She demanded, I huffed and sat down with my arms crossed. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro