Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I looked at her. "You may be right, I am sorry for doubting you," I said and cuddled her tightly.

"It's okay we all make mistakes," she said. "Now, shall we go out and get that egg sandwich?" 

"Yes please," I said. 

"Well go and get ready," she said. I leapt up and walked into my room pulling on my black and red leather biker suit, pulled my hair into a ponytail and returned to Harley. 

"Are we taking the motorcycle?" she asked. 

"Yes," I nodded, Bruce began to laugh excitedly. "Come on boy," we walked to the door and as soon as I opened it he was bounding out of it, down the stairs and out to the back. We followed him I mounted the motorcycle and kicked the side stand up. I handed Harley the rope that was attached to the motorcycle. "Are you sure those skates are going to be okay, you broke your last ones because of this?" I asked and flipped down the visor. 

"Yes, don't worry ya self, go as fast as you like," she said. 

"Okay," I said and revved the engine and pulled out of the back alley, I glanced back in the mirror and saw Bruce keeping up nicely but if he couldn't he could also ride on the back with me.  The roads were quiet for now, many people stared at us, but none of us cared. I turned the corner sharply and Harley almost hit a lamp post.

"Hey!" she called. 

"Sorry," I shouted over the engine, I saw traffic lights approaching and they turned red but I kept going. 

"That's my girl!" Harley exclaimed as we came into the main strip where cafes and restaurants lined both sides. I slowed down, parked up on the curb, killed the engine and kicked the side stand down. "That was fun," Harley laughed. We looked at Bruce who was panting like mad. 

"Poor boy is unfit,"  I laughed taking a bone out of my pocket and giving it to him, he caught it mid-air and swallowed it whole. 

"One day he's going to choke," Harley said.

"That he is," I replied and walked into the sandwich shop, the owner greeting us. 

"The usual?" he asked. 

"Yes," she answered. "This one is a little hungover." She pointed to me. 

"Oh, and a bacon sandwich for Bruce," I said, he had his paws on the counter and was laughing at the owner, who reached over and tried to pet him. But Bruce growled and tried biting him. "Bruce manners." He turned and laid under our table. 

"One day people will realize it's a stupid idea to try to pet a hyena," Harley said. 

"Yeah, when their hand has disappeared," I laughed.

"Good one," she giggled and high fived me. The owner came over with our sandwiches and put them down in front of us, Harley and I picked ours up and took a deep breath in we both loved it.  

"One bacon sandwich for the hyena," he said putting it down in Bruce's bowl that the owner had bought for him, we all tucked into our sandwiches Bruce being the loudest a sound that would make normal people feel sick but didn't bother us.  

"You feeling better?" Harley asked. 

"Yes," I nodded. "A greasy sandwich always seems to help." 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro