Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Plan A was failed, now, at this pitiful moment turned into  trapping myself to a charmed devilish creature, not a human! Laying naked with Kim Taehyung, the devil of dark empire, I never wished in my life. As an angel of heaven who came to Earth to protect the souls, I am a failure now. The perspectives and timing was never upto me. But why should I bubbled up the pit of my love in him.

I hate him!

I will curse him until I can't do anything to protect myself or control myself!

I should never seduce a man like this ever in my life!

It's all my fault, its better than walking on a dead grass now, the theone might hurt my wings, that's hidden, but I shoul never,  never be with a man like this anymore!

Cursing myself, I lifted his hands from my waist, and, earsed my presence from his room which he paid of for the dreadful night. Checking on my watch, I remembered I have an appointment with Namjoon in his office. Dialing my driver, I headout to his office as fast like there will be no reliable and embarrassing moment like this ever in my life.

_________

Knocking on his window, I calmed myself, especially the nervousness that happened in my life yesterday, I quickly reminded of my scent, I know devils had a power of understanding other devils scents from any persons or objects, or if they came near them. Quickly I sprayed little bit perfume with vanilla flavour whole over my body.

That's when I heard Namjoon's voice.
"Come in!"

I stepped in and got a wide vivid smile of Namjon showing his mysterious dimples that ever a devil would have.

"Kind of you are early, and take a seat."

I smilled and sat on a chair that he pulled out for me. The cushion's soft welcome made me calm down a little bit.
"We should talk on the upcoming start of fashion show in Seoul."

"Yes, and I even prepared a template of models that coming all over the world to this fest of fashion."

Squirming myself into my smile, I put all the files with details of models and I specifically modested a file to him.
"What is in that?"

"Simple! A portrait of our model and the combany details that sponsoring us."

His eyes widen.
"Wow! You are fast in everything, I should we make this a success, anyway, I had a surprise for you."

He opened his laptop and pressed on play button.
"Just watch it, I will come in a minute, wait here, don't go."

The vedio startled me and covered my mouth, thought of what he discovered yet. Its the accident that occured in my childhood, the scene, the scene were I lossed my family, and even my life, I mourned for my life and my parents, for hours in heavens, but the time told me to move on and stop mourning over something that never come back, but the fact that the car which drowned to the mountain depths was an unstoppable moment, and the another car that came along to the depth of mountain pit.

I paused the vedio, but flawless tension covered me for a moment, and I heard, the door of the office caning opened and Namjoon stepped in with a slow breath.

"Sarah, you should never uses your angelic version on Dark empire, its a mistake that you made yourself. "

I stood up from the cushion.
"But how do you know."

Namjoon chuckled, showing his victory sign.
"Never understood me, I see! You have fallen in a mess, but a good girl like you shouls not have fallen for us."

My overheated temperature weld up from the underground of my emotions into a huge wave of love ocean in Dark empire, my vision was blured, I felt my wings that well attached to my back slowly opened and made my heart stop for a moment.

"What are you saying I will never fall for you, you idiot."

His hands, pulled me to turn my body into laptop again, and played another vedio.

The sight that I don't want to see ever again in my life. The vedio starts to play on with when Taehyung started to kiss and me and into the room, rest I couldn't handle myself, my angel heart won't allow me to see it. I closed my eyes to release the tears to my cheecks, but slowly, Namjoon wiped it off, made me opened my eyes.

" You, You guys are the unfaithful creatures that I ever witnessed in my life even after my death."

I stormed my feet on him and I heard he screamed, as he popped his eye balls with red shades of devil's side, that I failed to notice in Taehyung.

He caught me some of mt hair and pulled me to him pressing me to his body.
"Sarah! Just accept the fact that we know your true self, only me, only me for now who all know these, but before it get into a mess of your end, you should, not fall for any of us, understood!"

"Taehyung!"
He cursed himself.

"Just ignore him, he can't control himself, whenever he see you, and rest of others had also started falling for you."

I gulped, I should stop my plans but how, how wil I protect souls.

He continued as he pulled me from him making me stumble.

"You should stop your plans for sake of your life , and I know, why you only got selected by God to heaven and we to hell of Dark empire."

I crouched into floor hugging my kness, and he also patted my back to console me.

"Then why I am here, say it."

A pause...

"Then why I went ot heaven, instead of hell."

He held my hands and wiped the tears that oberflowed countless to my shirts and coat and sobbed continously making me a pathetic angel that my God has ever had.

"Because you were a pure soul that died with no sins, but we, we are melted in a countless sins in our life, past is valued here, Sarah! Go and judge yourslef at your room before thinking of your mission."

With that I wiped my tears and pushed him...but why Namjoon saying all these to me, the unworthy Angel that shouldn't be protected ever by anyone.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro