Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I have never be a depressed angel ever from, when  the start of my angel life in immortal world. The fact that I taken to heaven from a pure soul and reaching here at this park nearby my house, and falling for devil Taehyung all is like a thorned angel stuck in its wings and blood of heaven dripping from it to the hands of devils who waited for it to quench their thirst of innocent souls.

I dragged myself here, my foot played in the bunch underneath, pressuring my palms to the concrete bunch my eye balls relentlessly falled in an unrequited fate, Kim Taehyung, far from mine, opposite to me, playing with a kid with a rose love shaped air bubble that waved in its presence to me. I could here, the child giggles, that fed upt with Taehyung's charms, and his boxy smile, that ever a girl wished, to be with him.

Feeling the stare, his body crouched up from kneeling position patting the child with his veiny hands, he turned to me.
I wonder how did he feel my presence here. His eyes turned a red shade with an uncanny stare of mine which he didn't noticed and quickly dashed it of to normal eye. Realizing he was walking to me, I catched my breath, and quickly grabbed my phone and bag, running to the car that waited for me to embrace in its luxurious scented cushions. I drove off to my house, and gulped down some water. I inhaled and exhaled the air in my house, securing myself, I changed my dress, and picked up my diary, flipping the pages, I came to the plans I scribbled on it, unworthy or unfaithful plans of mine.

My thoughts get filled up again on the mission. I should now make the God hate me or punish me, I remember his warning, the tone how he spoke that day, when he send me to the mission. I am so mess now, how will I continue this.

How will I stop the feelings that's still growing slowly, Jungook, who made me crazy one day in bar during their trap, I can't ignore the fact that I am slowly falling for them. Why me become a pathetic angel, why God gives all emotions, even after death, it shouldn't have.

Thinking about myself I have one night with hkm, it made me fall more, why I shouldn't stop myself, I know! I already, cursed a lot myself. The mission the love it can't go matched along equally, it should be separated, but its making me complex. Last days reference made me believed they still have second chance to live as humans with pure souls and heart, but how, they are trapped in hell.

I went to the mirror and started brushing my hair slowly, to think of an idea, looking at the mirror, reflecting on my mess, the anticipation, the forgotten shadows of my human kind, made me more to fly to more decades to love him, to kiss at dusk of every day and share my feelings, made me droned in the dark shades of sins.

As time passed by I didn't cane into conclusion. But I heard a wings tap on the window, made me realize still I was brushing my hair, putting the accessory down, I saw the messenger from heaven telling me to open the window, with something clutching in its claws.

"God has send this to you."

As saying the pigeon flewed away in the sky, tapping its wings to each other.

"Kim Sarah,

Dear, I saw evrything what happened till now, where you standing. Also, I saw you are in a trouble were, you falled for him, Kim Taehyung the powerful devil, who is known for his extreme lust towardd the soul, but, you never had failed till now, as I said, when I send you on the mission, ' you are exempted from it'.
You should fall for them by true love and feelings, and maybe we should have some benefits by that, don't struggle with your plans, just go ahead, and Kim Taehyung was waiting for you to his heart, he already fall for you, angel Sarah, for others, the equal attempt will make it easy, they are not that much harmful like Jungook, and Jimin. All my blessings and best wishes."

Clapping in my joy, I fall to the bed like a kid who just got a toy. Clutching the pillow to my body, I started my day nap.

____/
______/
________/

My phone ringed making my eyes open and forcing myself from bed, I checked the time and it was for lunch, but hearing the phone ringing again, I checked who it was, and it was the person who I dreamed of in the day nap.

Kim Taehyung, the devil. I felt my angel wings getting plae and painfull, when I hear the vouce to the electric gadget, which I gripped for my life.

"Come to the park, Sarah! You can't avoide me, I am still here, watching every move of you, I told you last day, I already fall for you, you can't ignore me anymore."

Shutting the call, I guess, he was utmost on the blast of his nerve cell of his anger side. I dressed up, feeling my heartbeat, I just picked a dress that cover myself more to my body, not even a bit part of my body showing. It was a black dress, with floral works and glitters, upto knees, and full sleeve.

I walked to the park seeing him sitting on the same bunch were I sat in morning, getting mear him, I cleared myself to make him noticed of my presence.

"Sit here."

He patted a side from him. Putting a distance I sat myself securing my heart to myself.

"Angel, Kim Sarah, you are trapped in my heart, in my powers, you are a soul that I captured, a soul, that I will never find again ever in my devil life."

Hearing those words, it didn't affected me at all, I pulled him to me, putting my hands on his neck and kissing roughly in deep passion of love stars that flowed between Dark empire and heaven.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro