Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

♧

Jungook wakeup from the club after having a luxurious night and walked out of the club through morning streets. The street lights was dimming each end of roadways and its eight Am in morning. He knew that the cafe had been opened and his punishment of yesterday by his hyungs was being left.So he prepared himself before entering to the cafe which already had some customers with their coffee and sky gazing and in thier useless morning chats with their loved ones.

He wored his apron and took his notepad and went to the first customer at the end of corner of table.He saw it was a girl, and he remembered yesterday's soul.He thought maybe this was their next prey.
He grewly smilled at her but she wore a mask and cap.He thought who the fuck is he, to hide her illumination of beauty that he failed to capture now.He smirked hearing her sweet voice.

"A normal capouchino please".
She told with her manners.

He scribbled it and went to kitchen and saw Jimin arranging the drinks in tray and putting in fridge.He also prepared the desert in order to deliver it to the customers according to the order.

However this meeting was not planned the lady seated over there in the corner of cafe was little bit seeming to fantasy stories.Which mae the handsome man gulp and and return back with the capouchino she ordered. Taehyung from the counter stared at her immensely for gaining her attention but its not working yet, its hard to do with their powers, they wished they could swallow her to hell, for the happiness of the lord they feared.

After regaining his lot of efforts coming into waste he planned his last trick.
He tried to approach her beauty with his mind tricks and handshooked her to make her into his circle of trap.

"Hi".

She popped her head up to notice the hazel boy who was looking at her angellic features.She didn't gave the handshake and instead she reluctantly said.

"Who are you!"

The question made him think that the lady is obscurely a rude womentrait.

"I am the owner of the cafe, I hope you enjoyed the coffee and visit again".

He replied in a melancholy way that made her understand he was playing along with her rude act and turned to walk away.

She shrugged it off and walk through outside of cafe after paying.Sipping her hands into the coat and getting greeted by the boady guards of her safe life, and getting into the black luxuries car and drove away.These scenes were all witnessed by three boys and zoning over their millions of questions that flowing through their minds and hoping if she will come again tomorrow.

"Who the fuck is she".
Taehyung growled.

"I think she is hard to get".
Jimin said rubbing the tray with the towel.

"Can we inform her to the hell?"
Jungook asked.

"It's not time yet".
Taehyung said.

On the other side a boy who in his twenties walked to his office with some strong well bulited black suited protectors, and digging his hand in his pocket, and pulling the glass door to a crowd of people who waited for him.He him.He smilled showing his dimples to his fellow partners.

"Thanks for coming early and we have a guest here before starting the meeting".

He turned to the lady who was coming in her heeled shoes and sipping her lips in nervous, her hairs were straightened and she wore a professional suit and pants and fitting coat, with matching branded bag with golden chains, officially looking like a woman who maintains her dignity on dressing.

She bowed to the early aged business partner's and sat with the dimpled man on side of rounded table.

"Here we have the elegant business lady, Miss.Kim Sarah who were going to be our sponsor of this design project".

She bowed and everyone clapped.

"So we begin our meeting here by the signing".

Soon the door again opened revealing other handsome men, Kim SeokJin heir of design combany in Italian branch, Min Yoongi, heir of design combany of France, and lastly Jung Hoseok, heir of combany branch in Canada.

They couldn't speak a word by seeing lady in in chair near Kim Kim Namjoon who were thickly childhood friends, and still close in their business partnerships, they were orphans in Earth but not in hell.They starer made her uncomfartable and stood from chair and walked to them to welcome and for greetings.

"Hi, nice to meet you".
She said with a warm smile that made the cold attitude heated down.

They didn't utter a word and she thought they were too rude and the other people noticed it too.Afterall they had signed a combined project in designs.When the meeting continued they kept their eyes on her having a question in their mind.They noticed how her skin was pale, her eyes was different, her smille was seductive but eventually she was not trying for it.She was different in all features not only her physical features, she has a kund aura and angellic features.

The meeting was over.

"Thanks for being with our combany ".
Yoongi said with zoning in her beautiful eyes.

"Sorry for being rude".
Hoseok said.

"We were really surprised to see you here,actually Namjoon didn't inform us".
Jin said elbowing Namjoon.

Namjoon smilled weirder.

"Its okay, I understand inform me when you get the interns for this year I will be going to Italy, for my personal matters, if anything give a call".

She bowed and left.

They let out a sigh, and glared at Namjoon who was smilling like amd idiot.

"Sorry, guys, she called me morning and informed her arrival to here, as you know she was a busy person".

"Fine".
Jin said supporting.

"But don't you think, she was different ".
Hoseok said.

"What do you mean?"
Yoongi said with pouched eyebrows.

"Whem we went mear her, its like and attraction to her soul, that made me shiver, you guys didn't felt it?"

"We need to do something on her, right?"
Jin said joining.

"Yes, sure, before its too late".Namjoon smirked.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro