Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lucifer came back to the hell room and looked the pity boys who is kneeling down infront of him. He felt a huge proud of himself. His wife was seeing all the scenes from the window that he locked her up.

"Little 'Devil'chin up, don't feel bad, atleast you are alive."
He walked near each devil hearing their heartbeats increasing each second of their breaths. He motioned his wife to get out from her room and signaled her to come with a smirk forming. Taehyung watched him with gritting teeth. Dame to others.

His wife brought tags of number for each of them and handcuffs for them.
"Proceed it."
Lucifer briefed his sentence as she bend down to each boys and cuffed them. Jimin took out a glance at the women in her fourteen how pity she look right now. Her face have scars not like they see her in first time as his assistant.

Jungook took a deep breath and sensed some outside presence. He turned to Namjoon who is waiting to be cuffed. He eyed him and other hyungs. Hoseok and Yoongi and stared to outside as they saw a pure white light striking. The light is like a heaven like colour and it produce a neon effect in pitch black sky of hell. Later the lightening became a storm in circling shape and it stopped infront of the hell door. Lucifer and his wife stopped all their movement and began panicked of the lightening.

Because they know what it is. Soon the little devil's of Lucifer began smirking and laughing aloud. Taehyung grabbed his strength and said aloud.
"So how is the entry Lucifer?"

"You reckless shits."
He yelled and marched towards Taehyung to slap him across the face. But before he can do he was strickened by the lightening again and he stumbled to the floor. He hit the floor falling backwards by the force and hit his head at the wall. Causing the hell wall to break little bit. The storm rounded inside the hell and made the chains broke and bats which changed on the wall screamed and cleared away. Boys were stunned to scene and thought who is it. But they can help to wait to take part in the action and destroy their empire which they hated most. Their knees hurt as hell but they don't care, they are going to escape from this curse life of their death. Lucifer on the other side groaned in pain and glanced at the storm which is swirling in round infront of him, his wife was now vanished from hell with the storm.

He thought his wife must have taken by something strange in the storm. He is afraid now. The storm came near him and reduced it's speed and leaned to Lucifer who is leaning on the wall grunting in pain on his gained body of brown feathers. Lucifer could feel and utter proud smirk on the storms face. But he couldn't believe how did the storm got facial expressions. Boys watched the storm and Lucifer gulping hard and sweating in the heat of hell.

"Shouldn't be this enough? Or need more for you Lucifer?"

Lucifer gritted his teeth and balled up fist in its voice. The voice is husky and old but it was strong pitch voice that echoed throughout the hell making it shake.

"If you are that brave show yourself out infront of me from this foolish act!"
Lucifer yelled.

A loud laughter echoed again from the storm without stopping and then it swirled again three or more than three rounds.
"I dare it but not now, I will reveal myself when you related them."

A hand popped from the storm and it pointed to the boys who is cuffed in arrogant.
"I am not that foolish enough to release them! They are being punished and they need their reward."

"Don't you think it is little bit harsh."
Storm said.

"Why are you so concerned of my devil's , and I don't know you if I am not in this pain now I must have burned you the ashes."

"Burning a wind in ashes? Are you dimwit Lucifer."
Boys internally laughed at him. Lucifer felt it and he glared at them as they looked down.

"I maybe dimwit but I am the ruler of hell not a stupid heaven."

"And you are the one who is creating mess in souls of Earth. Who is capturing innocent souls of Earth. Crime rate is increasing day by day in Earth. I may prefer to kill you now by my hands."
Lucifer wondered why the storm not using bad words at him even if he annoyed it a lot. He felt as if he know the storm well, but couldn't grasp it.

"So don't waste time and give the boys to me or your devil's or this hell will be taken by me now without a single thing remaining in your hands."

"Fine take them and do whatever. But I need to know who you are, show yourself and go."

Lucifer felt burning himself. His horns popped up making the boys scared of what is going to happen next. Hell process is hell itself, bit devil is devil and it's destruction is devilish. It is unexpectedly unexplainable. Lucifer fired himself all of a sudden roaring aloud and vanished with a loud blasting of fires in black sky. Hell hall began shaking and cracking here and there. It made crack sounds and the storm turned around to the boys. Targeting and Jungook were in first line and they tried to move backwards in fear. Storm swirled in each movement getting near them. Building is still shaking. Before it falls boys need to be protected.

Storm get near them and swirled around them making themselves engulfed by it. All of a sudden the storm and them vanished from the hell and the building cracked it into small particles of ashes in black colour and it demolished into the ground. Sky turned into blue sky and the sounds erupted in each corner stopped. The fire pit created by Lucifer vanished by the building and the souls were called into death for reincarnation. They deserve second chances. Everything in this world is hell but till the Earth need to be protected by saving the Angel who is getting near her death.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro