Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taehyung....

After that final cursing closure of my devil life I reached here in the ace of my heart were I try to find myself in a bigger gigantic loneliness. At the end of it I will be dooming to the hell and it's creatures that still exist in ashes of the hell. I am the reason of hl getting shattered into millions of preaches and it get melted into the core of the Earth and to its mantle were volcano and lava was forming to Reformation of a mountainic eruption of volcano into the deadly hollows of endless devil patches. Those scars left on my checks and sides of my forehead is a sign of my end. An end that I couldn't prove even now.

Thank-you to my life that I lived still longer. The whole life of my days and those days that I left with some treasure tranquillized me to here. Those days with empty hollows of path in darkest tunnel made me turn numb. I followed a ridiculous path that I shouldn't. The death and my love is my answer to the curse. The reason of my death is my love and reason of my immortality is my death. A delusion that I wished to erase and I  was still crawling like a snake on my body. My wing's were tired now. An angst is slowly covering me up. I heard sky got strike Jung with each step I took forward and the dessert is so empty, a lonely dessert where I am standing now is cursed. How funny even a place is getting cursed!

A wind blew across my face, the hot wind made me shiver. The sandy atmosphere was covering my eyes. It gives me snowy cold faith that made me stop in my tracks. A light occurred making me cover my eyes. Some dust already entered in my eyes. I saw a face appearing in the sky and grinning at me. It was my dad. Mr. Kim my father who is so caring and lovable to his family. Who else is not caring and lovable to their blood. How funny my thought!

"My son."

He roared in sky, making the blue sky shake.

"Father are you also like me."

"No son, I am in my punishment periode. As I am going to say some things that you will never thought that I hide this much things from you since you were born."

"What do you mean by that Dad?"

"I am not your father."

I felt my legs are shivering. I couldn't prove myself again. My identity is complicated now. My name in Earth Kim Taehyung was even a fake.

"Tell me please father!"

I yelled making the desert shake in fear. My heart felt empty. My wing's was shivering under someone's spell. The spell I tried to avoid. Unknown source took over me. Tranquility was all over here. I poked my inner self and tried to listen father.

"How could you do this to me father, how will you become my non biological father! Then all these years you played with me, am I right father!"

"Son please let me explain, it was not our fault. Neither of you and your original father can't be blamed. But I need to say truth. Your mom is Kim Shin and your father Mr. Kim of the soul branch of the exporting business, but behind your dad did the things which he shouldn't. He has a name that his family dont know, and his enemy Mr. Moon opposite business corporation killed him and us on our picnic night."

My eyes widen in shock. By that end of words of father he disappeared without a goodbye. I felt fake myself. I felt empty. A loss is hodling me back.  My body is drowning me into Canada of desert. My breath hitched in my throat. My skin glowed. Glitters formed on my skin.
Layout of my body was disappearing slowly making me flinch. I let it whatever happens to me.

My identity is cleared. I don't know what will happen to me next. I will wait. I can wait longer. I am missing something in my life. My life and my wing's is empty without someone. I tried to hold someone. But I couldn't. I lossed it again. I am missing something.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro