Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sarah....

"My life is tragedy but I wish my daughter will escape from this uncanny life happening daily in your life. I wish everything will be alright, your wing's are now tired sweety it need support from now. You are destined to be someone but that person is destined to be your enemy. My son's burned in my womb by my devil husband, and later they took over with the other family with adoption. They were your uncles, but actually they belonged to you, they were your knight in shining armour. They led their life without knowing you. They didn't got tamed well by me, but they grown well in other family. But my eyes were on them always event when I am holding you in my arms. Your cries in night wake me up, but that time also I was worried of them, my inner side didn't helped me, I always called them and seemed theur well beings of daily lives. When they were dead in my eyes with their family, calling for their dad and mom, my life got cursed, the answer for your curse is my deeds that I did in my past life without you sweety."

"Mom."

Her lashes blinked each other, with no more tears, only a sad face.

"They were, Kim Taehyung, Kim Jungook, Kim Jimin, Kim Namjoon, Kim Yoongi, Kim SeokJin and Kim Hoseok, your brothers and your protector. But that time also faith wasn't your side and mine. They go in wrong way after their trance state of immortality and went to love you, as my life. This is my answer now I shall say, your memory is lossed when your remember them, I will say you will see them in their loneliness. Before they were burned in me they were destined to be yours."

She sighed and looked at me with lot of love that I couldn't get in Earth. I wish I could hug her and cuddle like old times. Her lullaby's were so strong and made me asleep very fast. Her strokes in my hairs and the warmth she gave me made me realize how I lose her enough care in my life. A bond that I lose with her. Her story of life is y answer. Her story of life is my devastation and exhaustion being an Angel. When I looked up mom was there smiling with grief of sorrows.

"Sweety so now try to do as much as you could to save yourself from this lonely dessert, this dessert is for the cursed Angels and devils. I have to go now, I don't think we will meet again, this is my last day here. Love you sweety. I failed as your mom, I failed as a women and wife. I failed as an Angel of heaven."

Is she an Angel too?

"Mom, dees it means now you are an Angel too."

"Yes sweety, after my cursed period my soul of free and I will become an Angel."

She have still a sad face for an unknown reason that I don't know. She said I will meet someone that is important to me after I go from here to my new life. I saw her vanishing from the blue sky, the palette of blue sky changed into pitch blue. A dim light of blue ray sparkled when she disappeared into her emptiness. Thank-you mom for telling me all these to me. Even if this is an end of my immortal life I wish I have happiness later. My wing's is a burden for me now. It need strength. Bit it's useless. All the things mom said is true. I fell in love with his son, but that is not my fault, I found my answers now. Now I will get free, I could wait for the time and let me fly myself into a new life.

I waited for the day to get over, thinking how my life turned upside down from the death of that day. I must say my death is caused an unknown man who is still laughing on our death. He wished it and got it. How easy it is for some people. They are criminal minded personality. I will find him no matter what happens. I will save my family and other from this state.

"I love all the roads we will walk together... I love all the sceneries we will see together...I love all the questions we will shyly ask each other, and all the answers to those question. I love you in all those moments. There's no such things as sadness that lasts forever and there's no such things as love last forever, I think there is... Which one though, sadness or love?

A sad love."

I singed the poem in miraculous way of my solitaire sprout of eternity and walked in sandy griefs listening to the murmurs of the desert that is hodling me into it. Letting myself tripped on the sandy desert becomes my habit now. I feel lesson to the sandy small pit and I felt my feet digging more into the deep of sand strings that is separating each other enormously looking each other. The exhaustion and the warmth of the sand gave me chills. The hot stings my body with the coldness of faith. The cursed life is beautiful as it is always. My checks burned in sand and it's warmth. My tears are now tired falling every time. My tears are empty as an hour glass with no sand. Only it's glass bottle is there to count my time to get into the next life of my curse end. The life I got cursed is still nagging me to get myself together for end and a beautiful long lasting happiness.

A beautiful crescendo shined in sky leading it to the galaxies of stars that strangely appeared in daylight with the Sundays emitting from the backstage of upside life. A knife was backstabbing my foreseen future. I hope everything returns or get over with this foolish life. My skin started playing with my unseen events and it portrayed glimpse of glitters whitening. It highlighted my trance form of human forms without wing's. A fallen light of my wing's emitted and it caused me to vanish from me. I forwarded my legs and my body to another world strangely Devouring my charms of immortality to the end.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro