20- Seto's promise

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In no way shape or form do I own or attempt to own anything from the Ghost Rider seriesand its characters and/or the Yugioh series and its characters. Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think. Thanks!

20- Seto's promise

After they had caught up with old times, Seto promised to tell Yugi that he wanted to stop by the ccementary to visit his brother's graves before heading home.

"I have no problem with that Seto. I will follow you on my motorcycle." replied Yugi.

"You have a bike? When did that happen?" asked Seto in shock.

"A long time ago. And don't even think about trying to buy it off of me because it isn't for sale." Yugi replied knowing that Atem needed that cycle.

"Yugi you are mean!" Seto stated as Yugi laughed.

As the two friends traveled, Yugi couldn't figure out how exactly Seto tied into everything. Seto was just an ordianry human being with no supernatural powers like the other allies that he and Atem have meet. Was it even possible that Seto was some kind of human avenger who happened to have a mystic item?

*This is driving you crazy ain't it Yugi?* asked Atem.

*I have known Seto all of my life Atem. He doesnt seem like the kind who would go around fighting crime.* replied Yugi.

*No offense Yugi but, neither do you. Has it occurred to you that he may be like Caretaker, ssomeone who knows the most about you?* Atem asked.

*The idea somewhat came up along with the possibility that Seto had promised something to his brothers. But I don't know what kind of promise.* stated Yugi.

*Sooner or later we will figure out what is going on so don't worry about it.* replied Atem.

The two arrived at the graveyard as Seto walked over to the graves of both Mokuba and Noah. As Yugi walked over he could see the ghostly images of both Mokuba and Noah. Yugi could visibly see the two small boys whom looked no older than ten years old crying. Mokuba was Seto's biological brother so the two looked alive except Mokuba had long wild, spiked jet black hair. Noah was their half brother as he had the same color eyes that both Mokuba and Seto possessed except he had short aqua green hair. Atem appeared by Yugi's side with concern stretched across his face.

*There deaths was no random accident, it was planned. It seems that you were right about the promise. That is why they are crying. They are afraid that he will get himself killed. I have never sensed such an overwhelming smell of innocent blood since we had last done battle with Blackout.* stated Atem as Yugi watched as Seto placed some flowers on his brother's graves.

"Seto this may soundd strange but how did your brother's exactly die and what promise did you make to them?" Yugi asked Seto personally. Seto looked up at the tri-color teen a little bit surprised.

"They were gunned down. I luckily survived but they didn't..." Before Seto could say anymore gun shots rang out through the cementary. Seto and Yugi dove for cover as Seto pulled out a gun from his coat shooting back.

"Seto since when do you carry a gun?" asked Yugi.

"Since after Mokuba's and Noah's death. Lately people have been attacking me. I am beginning to believe that their deaths were no simple accident. Yugi can I ask you something, have you ever heard of the person they call the Punisher?" Seto asked moving to a better advantage point. Seto managed to hit one of the people that were shooting at him. Yugi just nodded his head yes to answer Seto's question. "Well the thing is that I am the Punisher. I made a promise to both Mokuba and Noah that I would get rid of all the evil elements and crimes that have been happening in Las Vegas." stated Seto as he shot anotehr guy dead. "Yugi, I suggest that you stay down. These guys are after me so I will draw their fire." replied Seto. Yugi couldn't allow Seto to risk his life.

"Sorry I can't do that Seto. You aren't the only one with a secret." stated Yugi as he proceeded to transform into Atem. Atem rose to his feet taking all of the shots into his body as hellfire pooled in the palms of his hands before he unleashed the blasts at the armed gunmen.

"How dare you disturb the rest of those whom lay here?" Atem snarled at them. A million questions raced through Seto's mind but he figured that he would ask questions later.

Both Atem and Seto dealt with the armed gunmen. Any that remained alive felt the fiery pain of Atem's penance stare. Finally it seemed over. Seto placed the gun's barrel close to Atem's face.

"Who are you and what have you done to Yugi?" snapped Seto. Atem could sense that Seto meant buisness.

"Take it easy Punisher, Yugi exists within me. I have many names but you may call me Atem." Atem replied. Setowas surprised as this person who was standing in front of him did look a bit like Yugi. Atem slowly transformed back into Yugi to ease Seto's mind. Seto retracted his gun once Yugi was back in control over his own body.

"How...?" Seto began to ask in confusion.

"It is a long story my friend." Yugi replied with a weak smile on his face.

When they got to Seto's place Yugi explained everything. Including the part of Seto being tied into the prophecy, a part of the group that Atem was gathering together, and that Seto may also have a mystic item as Yugi showed him his mystic puzzle.

"I actually have something similar in nature." Seto stated as he walked over to the desk taking out a golden Egyptian scale.

*Yugi its the final item, the mystic scale. It had definitely found someone who can use it to its fullest potential.* Atem stated.

"Atem says that its the mystic scale. He says that you can use it to its fullest potential." Yugi told him. Seto never said anything more as he put away the scale. Seto just hoped that Yugi could actually help him out.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro