13.Hate and love

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear readers..how many of you think that I'm a rude author and don't respond to your comments and also I don't update regularly and keep you all hanging for updates.Please give me an honest feedback...your hurt author.And if I didn't reply to your comments then that means I have missed them.

And thanks to all those who have followed me...I'm grateful to all of you.

Please don't forget to vote and comment dear readers.

Davina's POV

"This is for you",he said extending a box towards me.Seeing the box,I knew what exactly I should do to make him hate me and go back to Vegas with Siyara without bothering me anymore.

"What is this?",I asked him curtly.

"This reminded me of you and only you when I was purchasing it.So it rightfully belongs to you",he said placing the box on my hands lovingly.

I yanked his hands away angrily which caused the box to fall down and open revealing a necklace which I didn't bother to look properly.

"Wow...this necklace reminded you of me...of course...why wouldn't it ..."I took the necklace from the floor and smiled at him sarcastically.

"What do you expect me to do with this?",I taunted him.

"I-I..."the great David King was stuttering

"Rico..."I yelled at the top of my voice startling David and amusing the others.

"Yes Vina..."the head security came and bowed down his head in respect.

"You were talking to Fernando the other day for buying a new dog collar for Buddy right..."I asked Rico to which he nodded in confirmation,
yes Vina

"Here..."I forwarded the jewellery box to Rico and said ,"Use this priceless necklace bought by the great actor Mr.David King as a collar for buddy from today".

Rico looked at me like I had grown two horns.It's true...in this four years I have never raised my voice against anyone in our home...not to the maids or the guards...I was always polite towards them.So it was natural that Rico was surprised by my outburst.But he nodded his head and turned to leave.

"Wait Rico",I stopped him

"Yes Vina",he asked respectfully.

"Make sure you disinfect it before making buddy wear it.Don't know what virus it may contain",I ordered Rico and smirked at David.

I expected him to get hurt,but he was grinning ear to ear like a cheshire cat.And God he looks hot .Wait ...what...I'm supposed to hurt him ,not admire him...But I swear on God that he is piping hot and looked younger than before...Is he the curious case of Benjamin Burton...and undergoing reverse aging process?Or am I just sexually frustrated...No I hate myself for having these unnecessary feelings for him.
This is not right... I don't want him here around me ...I want him to go away from here..that's the best for both of us.I mentally decided to hurt him more.

"Did I just crack a joke,Mr.King?",I snapped at him intentionally.

"No Angel...it's just ...you are yelling at me for the first time.And trying to hurt me by doing these.But Siya truth to be told...I'm happy that you are angry with me.At least you are attached to me with that emotion of anger",he said still smiling affectionately.

"It's Davina...And I hate you...Here you are...after all these years...claiming to love me...let me guess...You thought I'm that naive girl who would fall for your antics.How do you expect me to respond to your overtures? Should I weep tears of joy for your confession of undying love for me?"

" You were always selfish.I never meant anything to you.I never experienced an ounce of happiness being with you.And what did you think ?...you will just buy me a necklace and I will just jump into your arms again...if you think so then you are the most delusionsal person in the whole world...your very existence irritates me.Why don't you just leave me alone"...I sneered at him.

I can't believe that I just lashed out on him with such cruel words...I hate myself for doing this to us.We can never be happy together...not in this lifetime...I sighed internally.

"I love that you hate me Angel...they say a person loves from his heart and hates from his mind...either way I'm happy Siya...Atleast I can assure myself that you still haven't forgotten me.I'm in your mind... that's all that matters to me Angel",he was still unmarred by my verbal attack.

His eyes were glistening with unshed tears making me clench my hands in frustration.He is making it difficult for me to handle my emotions.Why doesn't he understand that times have changed and now I have responsibility and commitment towards my family...like he once had and maybe still do.

"Did you just claim that you are prioritizing me?What happened to "My only priority is Amy"...It changed right?So your so called love for me will also fade away with time".I taunted him purposely.

"Mama...don't be angry with papa"...baby Siyara ran towards me hugging my legs and sobbing loudly...

"You are Awngry at papa for not buying you a bweatiful neklace....Papa ...papa...buy mama a gud gift"...she said crying.I felt like a villain right now for making little Siyara cry.I should have remembered that she was here as well before insulting or should I say trying to insult David.

"Baby...I'm sorry for making you cry...It's just that..."I was in dilemma as to what to say to console her.

"Yes Siyara baby...The necklace was nothing but crap...we should sue Vina designs for selling such disastrous products",Alan mocked.

That's when I noticed the necklace and the box which was held by Rico...it was indeed from my company and I'm the bloody designer of that necklace.If the situation wasn't this ,I would have laughed my head off for my stupidity.But I controlled myself by biting my inner cheeks to the point of bleeding.

"I thought you were a top jewellery designer cupcake...but seems like you don't particularly like jewellery designed by you..I wonder how people will buy this when the jewellery designer herself says that it can only be used as a dog collar",Ian said trying to control his laughter but definitely adding fuel to fire.

God...Is he really my brother?I rather doubt it now...he should be on my side,but he has now become friends with David.

While Alan and Ian were mocking me,David was looking at me with love filled eyes.I just want to hug him and tell him that I'm sorry for pulling that stunt,but I was helpless .We were both hurting in our own way.

"My daughter has shown you your place,Mr.King..So why don't you just leave from here with whatever dignity is left of you.She doesn't love you anymore...she just hates you...",My dad remarked smirking at David.

"Mr.Knight...there is only a fine line between hate and love.And when the tide turns in my favour that line will vanish in no time...She hates me because she misses me..she hates me because I was not there for her...she hates me because she can't live without me..she hates me because she loves me...."David replied to my dad but all the while looking deeply into my eyes.

He was indeed right...He has read through me like I was a transparent object.He understands me better than anyone...But why don't he understand my dilemma...

"And Mr.Knight...she is denying it because of you...her love for you is stopping her to accept me and my love.And your love for her is making her suffer..Your daughter is suffering because she is unable to chose between her dad and her husband.Do you want her to go through this pain because of your stubbornness...I can remain your slave for the rest of my life just to see her everyday..I don't care about my dignity anymore...because I had suffered her loss more to care for any material things in the world.You can seperate us again...I know you can...but will she be happy...you claim that your daughter's happiness is everything for you...But yet you can't see where her happiness lies.I understand your posessiveness because I was once at your place .But don't do the same mistake that I did for satisfying your ego.I assure you that you will regret every part of it.Because I have regretted my deeds.Had I not spoilt my daughter with love ,she would have been not suffering now.And in all these regrets,the only ray of light in my life is my Siya and I swear on god that this time I will rather die to keep her safe",David declared his love for me to dad and left from there consoling Siyara.

Dad and Damien was staring at me thoughtfully while Alan glared at me with an emotion I couldn't decipher.And Ian was just smiling at me like he has won a war.I hereby declare that I hate my brother Davian Knight officially.

"Try all you can cupcake to insult him,but once the truth is out ,David will just take you away from here like a sack of potatoes.Dont forget that an arrogant man is still hidden behind that calm persona.And my only advice to you is to tell him the truth before it's too late..."he deserves to know it,Ian whispered in my ears.

"I hate you",I said glaring at him.

"No you don't dear sister...you are just offended...And I love to irritate you",Ian declared with his signature smirk.

How was the chapter?

Do you think Davina shouldnt have pulled that stunt?

What do you think of David's love declaration?

Will her dad understand her dilemma?

Please vote comment and follow me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro