Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"What the f*** Phoenix wait are you an actual Phoenix so you want a phoenix and your name is Phoenix." She asked

"Your is you got to run with it I mean unless you feel like calling me Gaia because that's my other name." I said but only looking at her closet.

"Wait guy as in the Greek goddess Gaia." She asked almost rumbling when she put two and two together when her voice came out of my mouth. "No s*** Sherlock what other God's name Gaia there's only one of me obviously. What you think I meant whenever I said I was another girl I mean I did tell you that's one of my nicknames it doesn't take rocket science to figure out which guy I am. I know where she is ladies I'm going to need you to move I mean unless you prefer me to lift you." I said and she took over my entire body literally lifting them up off the floor moving them and then looking underneath her rug cuz she had a little trap door they "bingo you can come out by yourself or I can drag you by your hair your choice" I said as I knocked on the little Cellar Door that was underneath thier asses. When I lay down heard something moving in the cellar like a trapped red because that's the only way out stupid you just done Corners yourself I hope you know that." I said before I opened it I didn't even climb down I jumped down she's even though it was dark and there was no light I could still see her as ignite in my flames which made her start faking thought you were in Japan yeah like I said I teleported I have Archangel in me if you were listening you wouldn't know that our angels can make portals so we're going to do this the hard way or the easy one. I said has she slowly walked over to the ladder and started pretending to climb up before she started racing up it I grabbed her by her f****** foot as I flung myself pastor with my wings right out the little Cellar Door pulling her about of the entrance by her hair no no no cheating you really think you can outline a phoenix I don't think so I said I did not look over her one bit I dragged her by her hair out the freaking door down the f****** surviving with her get out through the kitchen mom looks laughing her ass off as she seen me dragging her "thank you baby you have the cockroach." "Yep anytime mom. I said I like turtle with I said as I dragged her out of the house out the door and literally threw her into the yard thank God they didn't have any clothes Neighbors. Cuz what I didn't ask forgot me in so much trouble cuz I literally jumped on her and I pinned her to the ground as she tried to get home she was fighting me though I'm trying to punch me and s*** sitting there yawning as it didn't even phase me she tightly failed trying to hit me and I did give her one swing but I made sure not to do too much damage enough to kill her but I did write a few f****** rape cages I mean she was a big ass girl she was short and stocky issue is a heavy set woman. She cried out pain as I did that. I was sipping your big cry baby I've barely touched you I only Burger heroicated is not like I killed you I could have didn't Shoulda Woulda Coulda." I said in her ear letting her know that I'm at business as I flipped her on or back with their Landing Force and Pinned arms underneath of her. "Wow what the f*** what did I just walking on" one of the sisters said if she got out of her car in the driveway. "Oh hi Sabrina. Oh I'm just taking out the trash literally it said she wanted my kid so Mom said to f*** her up so I am." I said putting enough pressure to literally crack one of her back ribs which his sister stopped when she heard it crack as she grown." Damn Pheb Jesus did you just break her rib." She said if she was still wearing her nurses or uniform.

"Maybe it's not like I'm killing breaking a few bones and then going to kill you besides she's a big girl I think she can take it" I said as she held him to her mom "Mom do you know that she's breaking ribs out here"
Well the b**** ain't supposed to be here anyways and she said something really f***** up to your brother she's married to him they got a kid she seemed Phoenix holding the baby and said I'm going to take her too so what do you think happened Phoenix lost her s*** portal herself over here from Japan and now she's being thrown to the mercy of Phoenix Phoenix has no mercy oh wait I forgot she does because she would have killed her if she didn't cuz if anybody f****** dick my baby and I'd f*** her up too and I did tell her to f*** her up so yeah I gave her permission. Come on Phoenix you can do a little bit more than that honey sure when I want a purebreds made of sorry honey but Genesis should have kept her mouth shut she shouldn't have challenges Supreme Queen like Phoenix Phoenix is a very powerful being she will f*** you up no hesitation" his mother said if she picked out the window and seen that I had her lifted and her body slammed her ass nice damn she manage to lift her all the way I've ever had or s*** how about you WWE her f*** this is entertaining. Oh s*** I didn't think she was actually going to do it." His mother laughed as she opened up the window yelling out hey honey make sure that she can breathe cuz you just chokes slammed her pretty hard I mean I've seen that s*** make for you to break her f****** neck"

"So what if I did I can fix it but am I going to nah." Oh my God I can't even well just don't kill her. Hey Cole if your video taping this please send it to me.

"Been do this girl Savage why she look so familiar

"Oh that's because of Jeremy's first love that's Phoebe but she goes by Phoenix now and Jeremy goes by Goliath they're actually married they have a kid a really cute f****** kid too but that's why that b**** is out there getting body slammed because she looked at Phoenix while they were on video chat and said I'm going to take your kid Phoenix said over my f****** dead body b**** so yeah nope she deserves that s***." His mom left after she recited exactly what I said. The boy that was in the living room taping it was laughing his ass off while he was videotaping it. Oh I thought she looked familiar damn she got pretty so are they like married or something

"Yes my dear boy they're married and like I said they got a child too." His mother said if she walked in there clicked her phone and then showed him something in his face was priceless oh my God she is cute. That's Jeremy's baby." He asked. Opening up living room window.

"Yep that's Crimson." His mother said as I beat her down and I mean like I actually start hitting her not hard but enough to definitely cause some damage.they whinced. When they seen me knocked some of her back teeth out. But I made sure that it was a place where you couldn't see it. When she finally tapped out yelling Uncle. I got up and I left an arm on her to put her down.
So are we going to try to pull action again are we going to try to talk back to Phoenix are we going to try to do illegal s*** like try to take children that much and are we going to pull that stupid again where you say you're going to take my kid cuz I hear come out of your mouth one more time and you will like this and if you do anything to defy me I will kill you understand you go to the cops they can't do shit I own them well not me but my Handler does the law enforcements anything that has to deal with National Guard anything like that are all ran by Nicholia Hellsing dad and he loves me because his son is my Handler no I'm just f****** pulling her leg it's actually controlled owned and managed by one of my males actually he's called the Executioner and that's my hubby's best friend all they got to do is the name of my fingers all my underlings and all of the industries companies I did that on purpose. That's what you get for thinking that you can go toe to toe with Gaia. Call me the number of all for nothing you dummy I'm a God you more on I have foresight I'm just still learning how to use it properly so I already knew that she was about to go down so I had my people pick up all the main public Service places like police law enforcement military National Guard anything that has to do with firearms all that s*** and I assign them to Executioner. And I assigned to you gay to the FBI the bureau the National Security law intelligence oh never mind I did find the cops do you my bad sorry I had too many companies and s*** that I find my people in case of somebody tried to pull some shady s*** dude oh my God I didn't literally control anything and on top of that I'm the most wealthy so no I did not use my Godly powers on it I just bought them duh. So I hope you like your new society that I'm going to create with New Management my Kim because of everything in New and every society that you're used to I've been underneath the new management all I did was making a call from my favorite associate you ever heard of Sabatino. Guess it works for him and it's one of the richest man in the world and I'm not exactly for either I have a treasury for gymnastics obviously I'm f****** loaded more than Sabatino. And all your government is s*** your counsel you're paying on say hi to your new ruler I told you I put it under new management I wasn't f****** joking. I said as I pulled my wallet up pulled my identification card and it was marked by the freaking president the castle and all the world through her eyes are wide because I was in control of all the world leaders. " that is so freak."

How because I just definitely their signatures and one of them took me in and all my people so it's not fake honey what's wrong this to you to prove to you that you can't touch me or my family or my husband. Wish me to stay away from us Keep us out of your mouth and leave so alone. And if you come anywhere nearby child I'm slitting your throat. And that's not a threat or promise I'm just going to do it. So that's a very strong warning piss me off and you will be past tense to feel me. And if you ever said again touch my kid ever again I'll do more than just f*** you up and by the way that's not f*** this my hair was just all love to have this is a equivalent of a slap for me and not hurt one either like a Love because I barely touched you I mean if you want to see me beat the shower or someone I can give you a very strong demonstration on how my actual fighting looks like because this was just me restraining you that wasn't even a fight this is your brother get down here." I yelled and you Ezekiel jumped from the tree. And within 2 minutes I was on him like a fly on shit. But I actually using actual combat with him Grant I wasn't using full power as you feel like 30% but even just using that much my brother was I haven't hard him blocking and dogging  me. As Fury walked over just to check out what we're doing before he got pulled in. Both I could not handle me on 30%. They're lunged over huffing puffing and I'm barely breaking a sweat. Fury even fell to the ground with exhaustion. "Fuck sis that was over kill you probably terrified her to death. " Ezekiel said, their forearms were not just bloodshot right they were bruised badly from just blocking me.

"Good I hope I did because a friend and I'm going to. Not next times are better not being next time or I'm going to teach her a big fat lesson which will probably end up with her past tense."I said before I heal their injuries within a second and got Fury to his feet. Before opening a  portal. And stepping for it ending up for my husband in the president's house. My husband was sitting on the couch while our baby was sleeping in a crib he brought out beside the couch until I got back to give me a huge smirk showing his phone screen which showed that somebody sent him the video of repeating the crap out of her it was Cole." I shugged. He laughed. As I plopped onto his lap. Sitting on it. Grabbing the remote. Looking for something to put on. Before asking uncle if he had a laptop I could use. He not pulling out one from the coffee table from one of the drawers underneath. Handing it me I opened it searching in the search engine for any positions or careers that were looking for non-humans. And a bunch of not just organizations but places popped up showing maps and directions but didn't exactly say what they were for. So I searched whatever caught my eye. I I wasn't going to sign up for anything I didn't know it was for so I wrote to their companies telling them the lesson no what they are I'm not comfortable with signing up for them. Then one popped up on one side that caught my eye really bad I opened it. And a good questionnaire where I said are you a non-human are you a hybrid or are you on mimic or another type. I tried rolling down on the page believe there's any description on what I was clicking on there wasn't so I collected kind of curiosity but I didn't put my actually was I put hybrid. For shits trip and Giggles to Uncle reached over and click the back button moving it up to non-human. I looked over at him and he said just answer it but be honest on it you'll like the outcome I did one of these but I loved it. So I shrugged as it brought me up to a page saying purebred halfling Highborn lowborn midborn clicked highborn, purebred. Then this rain change saying excellent and then it wouldn't want to the difference statuses and ranks. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to answer those right but Uncle reached over and click them up for me. I'm serious Phoenix be honest. I nodded  and started answering it honestly he smiled when he seen me click on me Yokai when it came up with a classifications. "Good girl.." He said giving me a pet before I filled out the rest I've been very sincerely I'm never a lot of questions. And even asked me if my species when I first started I never found the Phoenix so when I looked at him telling him what was going on he scrolled down to the very last words that other he clicked it and then it had where type it in. He took it and typed in Phoenix. And it popped up a screen saying hi priority I just looked at him very curiously and he just smile pointing back at it I just clogged in bed and pop the single married female male children I clicked married female and do have children. I'm in another screen popped up saying Treasure Trove I looked over and concerningly okay what the hell is a treasure trove than another screen popped up saying rare Jem One in a Million. Then I popped off my location he took it any time didn't it for me cuz I had no idea what his address was. Then he handed it to me. As it popped up a bunch of options. Positions at work looking for my specification Akron just want to know the percentage that were looking for a breeders Uncle I don't know how I feel about this a lot of them are breeders like no like married.

Breeder doesn't mean you pick another partner knowing it means that you and your partner hard to keep recording for your pregnancy and birth so they can see how many are successful birthdays and also feel like an observe to see a it's more of a science surveillance thing no you don't have to mate with multiple partners. See the normal papers for my clan have her do some babies than you do so doctors hey you to keep track of all your birthday things and keep track of every little details to see if there might be anything that will cause complications or cause a higher birth rate which doesn't make them experimenting to see what causes higher birth rates and what causes lower Birth rates. It's probably a scientific observation that doctors do to help the population and they're also trying to see which species are more successful at birthing and they're only looking for couples that already have babies because they know they can successfully have offspring. In fact me a couple of times Offspring way prefer them to do this but that's all up to you. I looked at my partner and clicked on the description of a couple of them and I seen how much they were offering in my face when white that's what I said click it correctly is not bad in hey is working all right sister for them to people observation on your conception your child parent and your child birthing." He laughed. As we started looking for the requirements.

" you want to do it and I don't care as long as you don't have to sleep with nobody else. And I don't. But a scientific observation wouldn't bother me as long as I don't have to watch anything. Uncle any suggestions." He asked he ratio ever scroll down and click click on my Pacific one and then showed us me and my husband looked at each other looked at him. " is this for real that is s*** that one that's got so many benefits and what the heck the pays is freaking enormous. Japan has one of lowest birth rate and our species is that top one on the protection act and her very highly endangered and risk of Extinction so yeah anytime that if I'm more or less that's willing to do this they not only give you a s*** not a benefit and everything you need to get through it without you even have to bring your bank cuz maybe they're expensive so is pregnancy so they offer huge benefits payouts and everything to help you get through your pregnancy and birthing without you having to struggle because of taking time off work or anything like that so their baby doctors being adversions when I like that are free for the entire life of your child because Healthcare is right here because of that reason they want to give you the highest chance for success rate of a healthy mom healthy birth healthy baby. Trust me women are spoiled in Japan especially when they're pregnant." He said and I immediately click the except offer button. Then it had me type in our names and what species we were our age basic information, physical Health, weight, height, just a common questionnaire I wasn't about to read through all those questions I just clicked all the answers it was something something so mundane.

" so now you have to figure out when you want another baby. Or take this before you decide you know." He said said handing as a cup or something. I drank it and then grab my husband's hand. As uncle just told me which room is ours. And told us he would watch the baby. As we shut the door.... never in my life did I ever think that I turned in that much a wild animal what the hell did they give me is exactly what I thought when I got up and after we passed out I'm probably with no warning afterwards a good 4 hours cuz we were enjoying ourselves a little too much and lost track of time. But then when I got up I felt funky I feel like I I don't know I was pregnant but when I looked down every single normal I thought it might give me that aphrodisiac. Nope and then I with no warning got sick. I first realizing that that was not just my imagination that was morning sickness.  Apparently Uncle heard me because he cheered saying success. "What the heck did you give me." I yelled as I puked again.

"Oh just something that make sure not have to wait two weeks to find out but very next morning relax you'll go through the hole in life normal it just up the conception because normally it can take up to a month sometimes for you to find out if you actually conceive or not." He yelled. I yelled UNCLE. Right as a knock on the door as I was hugging the toilet again. He hopped up all cheerful as he opened the door expecting only a package with the documents in it to document the whole thing cuz it normally weighed a few months before they actually have check ups or anything. No he opened it to see a doctor but not just any doctor with like three assistance they plethora of supplies and medical equipment. When I can tell you was very concerned when he seen him. Mr President I didn't know you lived here I must have gotten the wrong address sorry I'm looking for my new patient followed the address on the form that they filled out. I'm looking for a Phoenix Ivy Rose." He said reading from the chart as I yelled here.
Don't mind her she is hugging the toilet." He chuckled as I started puking again in the doctor baked in and started laughing. "That sounds like morning sickness?" He asked laughing. As the president moved as I let them in. "Ya it is. I actually went and picked these guys up yesterday. Sorry but when I heard from us that America had a purebred female Yokai pheonix I had to jump on it especially when I heard how unhappy said female was. But when I met her she was a lot younger than I thought trying to bring her husband up with me. I can open my wife absulutey fell in love with with them and their baby she absolutely adores them. So their living with me and my family they're both Warrior types but they're sweet as a button just remember be gentle be kind to be affectionate that's all as long as you're not an a****** she won't give you any trouble she only gives trouble if you're an a******. I already told her she doesn't have to worry about that here. Why she came with me they were absolutely terrible for them they treated her in her whole entire Clan like crap so they were all miserable and I'm happy. She's A royal so is her husband. Now being excessive looking at your crack she's used to keeping her walls up high and keeping closed off from everybody else she's not used to let her turn down. She's heavily heavily-hearted people want you break down her wall she melts like puddy in your hand she's extremely affectionate loving and caring she's got really strong protective instincts too she's a total marshmallow. Like I said though she's from America and I just flew her in the last night" they haven't had any time to adjust those so they're going to be a little off balance. Is there a new country in a new place and she's never been out of her state let alone in another country hell from what her dad said she's never left her City that she was born in." He said to the doctor as he showed him where the bathroom was as he heard me empting my stomach again. When I take that nuts in my head left up from the toilet as uncle ran over grabbing a rag and wiped my face. As I felt super light-headed my breath. "I feel like death what the hell if this is what being sick feels like I don't want it. I've never been sick a day in my life why am I sweating so much why does my body feel achey and weak as hell." I said, the doctor was very gentle to knelt down beside me. Making me look at him while he shocked my vitals flashing a light in my eyes temperature of the works then he tracked my pulse heart rate and blood pressure." Every thing is fine other than the weakness, paless, shivers which are causing the insane sweating. Which are all signs that can be brought on by profusely which made several times in a row puking.

"Oh well then that explains its.ive never puked I've never got sick. Not even when I was pregnant for Crimson. I fell like shit. So much for sightseeing our new stomping grounds I ain't going freaking no where feeling like this." I said, shining the Lord on the toilet and just laying my head down on it wich he immediately stop me from doing. As the good doctor held up my head and my uncle picked me up. Carried me to the couch. Where his assistants rushed over seeing me looking very concerned. Before I pulled I'm out of one of it Supply boxes. A bottle wich he opened and took out a pill When my husband walked out when he seen all the doctors he freaked out and ran over. Start frantically checking me over very carefully but also frantically.

"You the husband." Doc smiled warmly when he's in how attentively and lovingly he was checking me over especially when he kissed my head. After pushing my hair back. "Ya I'm her husband I'm Goliath. Is she okay." He asked concerningly. As uncle just laugh saying yes Goliath she's fine. She had morning sickness. She's just never thrown up before. That's why doc wants you to give her that. Just make sure she swallows it."He said, taking the pill from   him and giving it to him. He stood up letting out a sigh of relief doctor got to go look at how big he actually was plus I got a good look at his muscle Society with shirtless making one of the nurses wash as one of the other ones covered her eyes as I covered their own only one of the assistance was a man. Oh damn you're a big fella. He's got a lot of tattoos. His wife does too." The male assistant said,as he knelt down in front of her giving her it. As the doctor gave her a shot. Goliath thanked him for everything.

"You sure you're looking at the tattoos and not his muscles." One joke to ask the other nurse slapped her arm. Has he petted my head pushing me back. And I swallowed it and they gave me a drink. I thanked them he kissed my head I have a blanket and letting me close my eyes for a minute I didn't fall asleep for like 10 minutes but when I got up. I felt great."  I got up walked over picking up the baby as they were talking in the kitchen they didn't even notice awake. Till my baby start laughing. And my husband Peeked in to see me all better.

"Feeling better my love?" He asked, I nodded smiled.

"Ya thanks to doc I feel better. Thanks doctor." I said, as I fed our daughter a bottle. He walked in cuz he hadn't seen her yet he was all smiles when he said that she was up fully awakened and Blossomed purebred. " Wow those eyes I have never seen one with two different color guys or dinner species. May I look them over once their done feeding." He asked so politely. He talked to her and cued at her till she's been at her bottle.
She just smiled. Kicking her feet as she watched him. I chuckled she is getting a kick out of you this is our daughter crimson. To be honest we think her eyes are like that because we think she's going to be hybrid purebred I think she's going to be a Leviathan and a  phoenix if you look at me and her dad she has one of my Phoenix eyes and she has one of her dads Leviathan eyes." I said, showing at one of my eyes and then showing him her dad's.

"Oh s*** I think you might be right. As a baby doctor for purebreds it's not impossible I've seen some really bizarre genetics with babies" He said, as I handed her to him. Honey can you watch him with the baby while I go get changed." I asked. He waved his hand his Universal if saying go. I walked into our room got in the shower connected to our room took off 15 minutes. Changed and walked out drying my hair with a towel. And as I pulled my brush out of my bag my husband's snatched it ran over time chair padded the seat. As he stood behind it. I sat down he pulled my remind my head so the back of the chair wasn't blocking it he gently brushed my hair out. Okay president you were right I love them they're just so damn cute I absolutely f****** adore them and you so better not pull me to go to another patient I can't believe the Americans mistreated heaven the f*** is wrong with them they all must be f****** mentally ill ustrate something that cute and that adorable and that's sweet you have to be a monster. We've only been with them for 4 hours and their are already my favorite patients." One of his head nurses whispered. "I know we all feel that way... why you getting all dolled up for pretty little thing." The red head nurse teased. Walking over when she knows that I was doing my makeup I did a very natural look just to enhance my natural beauty. Not that it needed it. While my husband fixed my hair he curled in a bit and they braided two of my front pieces on each side on the top half of my hair and tied it up while letting me under hair lay loss the curls made it look really pretty. I looked and a handheld mirror that was in my bag that I brought over with the brush look at it satisfied I got up and kissed my husband. Thank you baby it looks so pretty always spoil me like a princess." I side affectionate and lovingly rubbing my forehead to his they kind of looked at us kind of funny when one of my brothers came out of nowhere scaring the crap out of them.

It's a show affection all our clan members do that see if you nuzzle someone like that it's a very intimate show of affection you only do it too really close family members that your closest to or your partner. Are people have a very distinctive way of at least your affection if they put their forehead to yours it means they trust you if they nozzle it means I love you. We all have a very Universal way of showing affection every member of our client is from different parts of the world from different groups of our species so we just created our own Universal language. Sorry I didn't mean to scare you I'm Phoenix's brother well one of them I have a twin I don't know where my twin ran off . Terry said walking over and nuzzling his forehead to mind when they noticed every time we do that we close our eyes.

Phoenix I forgot to ask you can you show us your wings real quick just so we can clarified the Phoenix sorry I know you just told yourself up and he's questioning us to show proof that it's you you don't understand how many times it had a female have a take care of her and they're misidentified they lied or we've even had quite a few things of things or humans pretending to be something they're not for attention and most of portrayed phoenixes the words pretended to be a phoenix." One nurse said. I lifted up my hand holding up my finger give me one second I have to undo the back of my dress because I'm not burning this cuz I have to be able to pull out my wings I'm not going to lie they're a lot bigger than what you think trust me the president brought me her if he thought I was a fake I already showed in my wings I have no problem with that. By the way I was just joking my Flames don't actually burn anything unless I feel threatened it's a self-defense mechanism. Cuz if you catch me when I'm calm you want to relax normal my Flames actually do not hurt at all and they feel very warm and flattering very comforting feels like getting a little nice warm hug." I said, as I pulled my hair out of the way since my husband was behind me. He unzipped the back of my very cute lacy crimsom red dress. My brother walked behind me with him one grab one wing all the other one grab the other. Sorry this is a pain in the ass to pull out when she picks a firm fitting dress especially when the top is made to be very skin tight sorry she doesn't on purpose so she can hide her wings better because of the clothes are loose won't obviously her wings are huge so they are very noticeable if they're not tightly pressed against her body she doesn't find them no more so this is the only way that she can get  them stay in place and concealed them the most unnoticeable way. Fury said as I finished pulling them out but being careful not to hurt me too cuz if you bend them the wrong way obviously they hurt and getting a matter of such a tight space better to do without bending the wrong way. Her eyes widened when they carefully pulls out the rest letting them drop free and I flapped my wings a couple time before spreading them. Stretching the knot to full length and fully opening them.

Oh s*** dude we hit the f****** jackpot that's real Phoenix. One of the nurses said taking a picture. "Sweetheart I promise I'm just taking this from my boss can you flap them a couple times I'm going to send him a small video." She said but I didn't just laugh at my spread amount and then I did a good twirl while wrapping around the body and then stretching that again while making my Flames more vibrant and shoot out more from my feathers to show that it was real fire. She gave me a thumbs up when she was done clapped her hands. Before walking over and looking trying to see how she's going to help me put them back when I made them disappear and she just gave me the biggest stink eye. "Girl I did not know that you could do that" she zipped the back of my dress. " sorry." I laughed. Ask the president handed me a map. I grabbed it. Before casting a spell wanted to show where we're add and so are exact location and that marked a spot on it where his houses we don't get lost and not know where we're at I kissed Uncles cheek. telling him thank you when he slipped something in my hand when I happened it was money.

"Don't say it you don't have any of our currency yet. So take it. Have fun and be safe keep your phones on in case if I need to call you or in case if you need to call me Tokyo's a lot bigger than what you think it is very easy to get lost." I'm sad as how to putting it safely in my husband's pocket since he was wearing jeans when he realized I didn't have a purse. Mouthing to me we'll get you one before kissing me. As Fury walked over picking up Crimson out of her crib. And one of the nurses I sold my turn back and they were holding a box they opened it pulling something out when they unfolded revealing it was a stroller.

"Our welcoming gift. Figured you didn't have one and would need it so we brought one good thing we did cuz I remember doing a lot of walking like president said Tokyo is huge and it's easy to get lost." She said we all bowed to them respectfully and thanked them as she brought it over. We strapped her in covering covering her legs with one of her blankies and up under her arm just because we didn't know if it was going to get cold also made sure to have everything like her milk and diapers" and put a little headband with a little bow on her head. Make sure to strap her in properly. As I said very loudly olly oxen free who's coming." I said and they all came out of the word works executioner Ivy Yuki Caitlin and Clinton I'm not to forget Ezekiel our missing twin. They were work when it's done to see how many there were when the president laughed I need that's not even close to a real number or how many there are when I brought her home I had to bring her whole clan I had to use like four of my really buildings that I was going to make into a hospital to make it to make shift apartment buildings so they can have a living spaces there is over 215009 of I had to bring all purebreds all different types from home different groups of our species. And quite a few of them are pregnant over 900 other females. So have fun you guys are going to be busy. Cause alot of them are about ready to pop." He told them as I leave them by and walked out with them pushing the stroller they were too Frozen in place from what he just said even react to me saying hi to them. But Uncle waved. We were in the living room which was on the main floor so I had to do was walk right out I've never been in this big of a city before for a lot bigger than I thought I could be honest I've never been in a city at all I've been in a cul-de-sac and then a Suburban City but not a city like this. My husband took over brushing the stroller grabbed my hand with one of his crowded places make him nervous he feels like he's going to lose me. None of you go running off I'll beat your ass I don't want to have to drag you down okay get it you stay as close as possible all right." He said feeling nervous cuz it's a new place that we've never been before. They all answered him back to let him know that they heard and they made sure that he heard every single one of their voices. "So where we going." Ivy ass walking up next to me looping her arms through mine. With Katlen, Yuki followed close behind me. While the males were walking beside and behind Goliath. When I noticed Rin had showed up out of nowhere. We were catching quite a bit of attention because we looked so different and also the you are so tall compared to the Japanese men we look like exotic tourist attraction. I Notioned Rin and and Yuki over to me and handed them the map asking them where the Town Square was they looked at it for like 2 minutes and they told us to follow them they carefully let us through that crowded walkways to Town Square where there was no car driving but a giant Festival going on when we noticed that everybody was dressed up like Yokai you can not hesitate to run up to one of the Kitsunes. Their outfits were so realistic I couldn't tell which ones were the real Yokai is and which ones weren't they were dressed in very beautiful traditional Japanese fashion Yuki notioned me to pull out my phone everybody was taking turns getting pictures with the ones that were dressed up. Their office will magical they were like something out of a fairy tale Yukie slipped off her coat throwing it at Ivy revealing that she had stolen one of my lace dresses again it was my white one I didn't say it because Ivy Caitlin and her. Plus me all borrow each other's clothes. I mean we're best friends everybody knows if you have a girl best friend you're always going to barrow each other's dang clothes. I pulled out my phone getting in the perfect position while you he waited for a person that was already taking pictures with her when they were done and walked away she tried it up to her leaving your house bring something in her ear she just smiled nodding as she got into a pose beside her they turned their bodies towards each other grabbed each other by hand and looked it up there one leg turning their faces towards me and Yuki give me the signal and I left my phone as she revealed her eyes Tails ears and claws all the characteristics in their human form like the girl that was dressed up like one I snapped the picture she didn't even notice that she had reverted to her Kitsune humanoid form and I snapped the picture will actually quite a few before she looked in front of her and jumped 2 feet in the air stumbling backwards when she let go squealing yelling mom as she covered her mouth laughing breaking her totally out of character. As Yuki couldn't help the government launched over laughing as she she put her on one arm over her stomach clenching it as she literally busted and got as she cracked a little after during her head of howling with laughter which sounded little like a fox laughing which only made the cosplayer crack a couple laughing anymore before looking at the girl saying. "Hahah You should have seen your face. That was so worth it." Yuki said making the fox laughing noise has her tails wagged. Ask her mom walked over and got when she seen Yukis tails were moving individuals like actual foxtails. Holy s*** that's a real Kitsune and she's a nine tails please tell me you got a picture with that one.

"I'm sorry sorry if I scared you I could not help myself I mean I am a kasune I have a very playful nature I can't help it I'm mischievous by Nature. But I love your outfit actually gorgeous and I love your cosplay. Thank you." She said getting her composure and putting away her tail on ears making their eyes widen because I realized they were real. She went to turn around and cosplayer yelled stopping her she looked back at her. "What's your name." She asked. Yuki gave her a warm smile. "Its Yuki." "Mines Saya." She yelled back Yuki just smiled. Bowing her head like traditional Japanese do. "It was nice meeting you Saya. See you around." Yuki waved trotting over to me. Whenever I read the girl lips and she said I do hope so.

And I heard her mom's tell her. "You Missed once in a lifetime opportunity and didn't even get a picture with her. Do you know how hard it is to get a picture with a real Yokai they almost never coming out their introvert so they're not that friendly you just missed an opportunity to get one with a nine tails. You need to learn to listen to your mom. Judo can you wait till I'm scalding your sister... holy s*** you actually got it never mind your breath got the picture oh no good boy you are so getting whatever you want tonight you even got a video of it I love it. We her turning that into your photographer he is so totally going to go bonkers you know that's going to get publicized right that picture alone honey will make you famous." Her mother said excitedly. As we walked away I was not pushing the stroller and I was one of the other cock players we all got pictures with every single one of them but I went Bonkers when I seen that one was in Phoenix and she looked badass she was dressed and golden and silver armor and that's really cool stance holding a sword my draw dropped as I just look looked at my husband shook his head telling me go ahead. I ran over to her so fast she flange because she thought I wouldn't be able to stop myself in time and that I was going to run her over. She literally shielded herself with her arm and sword she looked up and seen that and I was standing directly in front of her as she stood back up straight in the last time I told her I wasn't she was that's not a realized that she was like 15. "I'm sorry I had no intention of scaring you. I just wanted to ask her picture I think you look so cool." I said excitedly when her mom walked over kind of getting in my face a little bit it is take a picture of her not with her. She is a portrait not a prop to the middle to make this masterpiece to have somebody mess it up." That's the only reason why I asked to get a picture with her but she's only Phoenix all right whatever I just wanted to get a picture with somebody that cosplaying as what I am well that sucks I was going to bring my wings too whatever Yuki you want to go back over to the fox ask her if she wants to get a picture with a phoenix I'm getting a picture with at least one of them damn it I'm the only one that didn't get a picture yet cuz I wanted to find a phoenix."

I'm so sorry Queen hey we can still look around and see if there's another one I know you've had your heart is so sad on getting a picture with another Phoenix. And that lady was rude honestly normally you would step back in the face what happened to your normal Spitfire attitude. Normally you put anybody in their place that disrespects you my Supreme Queen I think you're losing your touch. Now come on I think I seen a total badass Oni with a tengu, and I think the other one was a male Kitsune. He actually looks really cool they all do they all look bad ass hey Goliath do you care if your wife and I take a picture of three male cosplayers." She asked as she wrapped her arm around me knowing that my disappointment. She wants me across from the Phoenix cuz the three cosplayers were directly in front of her.

Yeah I let her do it I mean she did have her set on Phoenix and what type of husband would I be if I didn't want my wife be happy. You should take Crimson I'm with you." My husband said kissing me I excitedly walk with Yuki stopping that is safe distance as I took Crimson out of her stroller. Taking Yuki by the arm. As we walked up to the cosplayers.

Hi are you guys taking pictures of people my friend really wants to get a picture with one of the Yokai cosplayers

"Course you'll be honored."

"Really.."" thank you so much she had a heart so set on getting a picture with that Phoenix cosplayer she was so excited she waited the entire Festival to do that and her mom got up in her face when she asked and she was really disappointed. Well if it's a phoenix that you want there's one behind us and upstairs at one of our cosplaying buttons is actually dressed as a phoenix." One of the men said that as a cosplayer that was sitting behind them which is why we didn't see him when we seen that it was a male Phoenix. smile and enjoy my eyes just made his day. Sorry I've been trying to find somebody that wanted to get a picture with me all day but every time that somebody wanted a picture with us they told me to stand out. And it took me several months to make this out but so excellent darling you're making my day so yeah if you want to go back for you more than welcome to.

He's not joking we all made our offense together it took him months to make that thing but the girl across from us was getting all the traffic everybody wanted a picture with her and not with him they said he looked creepy. We're best best friends a girl with each other forever to come up with these outfits and we came up with the coolest battle scene honestly you're the first ones I got excited to walk up to us I'm totally okay with that what time effort resource that we put into this every year we always get started in the back so we always get bypass that's why we came up with a really cool battle scene we thought it would get more attention. Instead they insulted us and some of them for things at the Phoenix." The Kitsune male whispered. But the Phoenix face at all I feel so bad for him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#pheonix