Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" good. Be prepared my people are coming down I'm coming down with them I want to see my little Phoenix and make sure she's okay to make sure that they're feeding and taking care of her right." Deacon said, then they just had fun just sitting around talking by the end of this little banquet whatever that was people had a hauling it out like on mimics because they really got to know the Phoenix and Goliath all over there because they were very friendly towards the humans things are all the questions They carried on conversations with them got along with them just fine. And then that's when they went back home for a little bit because she never got back all of them and Nathan left her with his communicator because of the fact that he wanted to get a hold of her when she landed she told them that probably a couple days just to cuz of how far she was away so she had to gather everything too and make accommodations for them on the planet and since this was a kind of a poor planet like it wasn't poor but they were like super wealthy either because the only people that are super wealthy weren't only select High ups and billionaires but the only people will actually real life money but are they going to share that with an entire species no that is why they just took upon themselves take care of it now see if there was an entire countries that were with which there were but they won't take care of their own people let alone somebody else's so they weren't about to ask them for help. But I was going to try try to ask him for help when I was sitting at my husband's home when we got enough on the door after hearing a helicopter fly a little low to the ground and I mean to the point where it was concerning I was sitting there playing with our baby with my husband Goliath I mean honestly if I didn't know anybody heard that I looked up her later and my father-in-law's backyard and long behold when he opened up the door it was a Japanese man and some Asians I had no clue what's going on too took off of sunglasses nice and it was none other than the president of freaking Japan and world leaders that rolled over dinner Parts Asia I was so confused man spoke with the sick accent. "We would like to talk to." he paused for a minute and looked at a paper for smiling warmly before saying "Phoenix." Me and my husband got up I picked up my baby my father lost in his way so you can see it and was not opening up the door that far. "Depends why are you here my husband is getting in front of me when he smiled when his dad moved out the way and he bowed his head when something came out of his head and he stood back up and we seen but he had horns Chinese Walter Dragon horns like the good luck dragon I push my husband and give him a big ass smile. Relax honey he's a purebred Yokai he's a Chinese good luck dragon otherwise known as the Chinese water dragon. I said excitedly practically raising over to him with my child in hand and bow to him he was all smiles. Especially when you seen how overly excited I was. "sorry the her favorite type of dragon I should have known she just can't help herself sorry uncle I'm in a disrespect but I'm just really overprotective over my wife and child." He said giving him a bow putting his hands together in front of him like the traditional Chinese grading he just smiled I understand completely do not apologize he said moving slightly and a little three year old boy popped his head out and a little girl that was four and his wife picked out from behind him she was a tiny little thing they were all good luck dragons she is not the one that means to see me I just waved at her and she just was all giggles. You brought your family of course I wanted to show you that I meant no harm it's been a respect with you you okay got whatever you want to show somebody that you mean no harm and to make him feel more comfortable especially they have children especially young children to bring your children too to show them we are all family and it's a pleasure to meet your Phoenix ever great things about you sorry if my wife tackles just been dying to meet you." The husband said as his wife whispered. "She is so pretty is she the Phoenix it's gorgeous much more prettier than I thought." She was so shy because when I looked over at her she booked behind him that's when I'm motion took to come over and showed her I had tea you just smiled them dressed over before hugging me out of nowhere which I did not mind her right back when I said she had a tattoo a very big Phoenix on her arm a traditional Asian Phoenix. I grabbed her arm and was looking at it but I made sure to be very very gentle she when she noticed how gentle I was being. "Beautiful I always love traditional phoenixes." I said she smiled phoenixes are my favorite and I think I got so excited when I found out it was a living one I was just a little disappointed that you lived in America."

Wait how do you know I was a phoenix I mean yes I'm a purebred but how did you know

"I'm a world leader honey as soon as I heard them one of my people a Yokai a phoenix was making waves in America I seen some of the footage that they were showing Pentagon they all thought it was fake but I knew right away that was not free especially The Intergalactic Federation got a hold of me confirming that you were a living breathing Phoenix. I help them quite often women agreement that if I help them with anything they need on this planet they help me find any purebreds. Of our species especially if they're yo-kai.  I've been slowly tracking down any traces so I may bring them back to their Homeland which is why the Federation got all of me cuz they look through there identification of all of our species members and realized Phoenix is a type of Yokai.  They wanted to see if you wanted to come back to our country. Since that is your origin I've been starting our entire planet trying to find the best place and since part of our agreement is that my entire country is to be protected heavily since I have the highest population of inter College Federation called the mystics very creative I like that they told me it means mythological creature very creative I guess it's better than calling a shapeshift earth not all of us can my country is the safest place for any Mystic since I'm the one that rules it. And I'm a purebred Dragon myself. But the Federation Deacon especially said to ask you more about your background she didn't give me full pictures she just told me you are purebred and oh my gosh is that a baby oh my goodness it's a newborn honey look she's got a newborn baby this is even better than I thought beautiful oh my goodness so tiny." He said as I walked over you've got a lot to learn president I'm not just a phoenix I am so much more then you can comprehend. I said showing him my Queen's markings his eyes widened then does he took my arm looking at him. That's what I noticed he wasn't like the mystics I have yes he was a paper it but he could not have a Titan or giant form like- mine did which meant that he was one of the originals I was on this planet that means the ones that were made before but over time lost some of their power as he can still change into it Chinese dragon but he can turn into like my nine tails foxy giant version the ones from my clan are how they were when they were first made all powerful and mesmerizing and way more hard to kill also they had a giant form back in the day they slowly lost it as they started to evolve to be more human it's like calculus the evolved to not have claws or Sharp. "You are supreme Queen."
"More I am the mother of all I'm a living breathing god." I said and he's coming back words in my husband caught him. As a pull the chair over slipping it behind him letting him sit on it.

"You mean to tell me that the mother of all the goddess of responsible praise to is a purebred Phoenix I thought the mother of all was Gaia." He said as my voice changed Gaias.

Technically speaking yes I did make her no I'm kind of stuck in here so yeah I created her his daughter oh come on I'm too old for me to call her my sister and then we're technically the same person I just put her in a separate body the majority of her soul is made from a huge fragment of mine while the resversal was made up of small fragments of the other gods that's when I made her but if you notice the most of our characteristics are mine and I gave her my name so yeah I'm just right now we're sharing the body it's a long story let's just say my original body turned into an endless you know and evil God as you put it a Reaper As Americans call it's so I had no choice but to get in this body because if I stay in the other one and they can't get out if my physical body tries to attack her and muscles in it it will kill her I made her like Leviathan was made to wear only the god that made them can kill them well with me it's technically my soul so I just placed it and nose I was taking precautions and decided what's happened again if you want to be talking about the same person she's just younger version and tomorrow has been fire and like my younger years eventually are since it was the same person my soul woman or thirst and that is what I'm going to go with my original body is so old I'm equivalent old lady no thank you I've grown accustomed to this young body and I like it she's cool ones that we've already talked me and her actually talk back and forth quite a lot and like I said over time our souls will bind together making us one single entity and giving her all my power plus hers she will be the the new mother of all the new mother nature the new Gaia but see I foreseen this happening was why I made her the way I did I foreseen that I wasn't going to be able to overcome my original body cuz it was these are going to get destroyed or I was going to turn into an endless I refuse to leave my soul in my body when it turned so why can't her and I'm daughters okay with it though not much longer and we'll be one so she will pay me and I will be her. Please don't break like I explained I kind of had no option it was either better stay in an endless body that might trap me and not let me free like the other gods and I couldn't do it because if I can't escape she does I made it to wear no God no one being no entity can touch her but my soul is the only thing I can kill her my body doesn't matter if my soul is out of it her body will not read as being me so therefore she cannot get harmed and if I'm a part of her she'll never die when when God slowly grow you got to remember that president will she is a true moral once she has something that she'll never grow making her eternal and Phoenix I think you're really sure thing about her depends so much prettier especially after he got a hold of it I mean it was already beautiful but he turned it so much prettier and it's your homework why not." Her voice said as my voice switched back to mine. I'll talk it over when my husband Gaia come on sorry she's like I'm being here she just made her feel right at home I didn't know she was in here so she started talking to me it was weird so yeah I understand your weird work trust me I did the same thing to my husband when her voice came out of my mouth and I wasn't the one talking right babe I was so freaking confused

She's not joking she reflected to that she was like why the f*** is our voice coming out of my mouth I'm not talking and then going to confirm that no she she's literally doesn't have it in my wife's body she's just chilling in there I think it's kind of funny cuz then I can see those stupid back and forth and it's hilarious I mean what would you do if you heard somebody arguing with somebody and they're just literally arguing with themselves it's hilarious. But everything like I told you is true she was made with friends in September guys was majority of her soul and her body was made by Gaia in that Gaia actually birthed that body that she's using. A human cannot birth a body but is strong enough for God to use I mean yes I can inhabited and they can use some of their power but they can't use the full extent when my wife in so she had to physically birth that body and then put it dormant and in her biological mother so yes she was born from a human but her body was created from a god I mean she couldn't just take a piece of her and then stick it in the human but no she had to use a body's first since Gaia gives birth to gods Titans Giants and monsters did you get it my wife is all four she's a phoenix which stands for monster she's a Titan she's a giant since her brother Archangel in her she has an archangel brother biological by the way and she is a God she is literally all four so she literally birthed her body I know it's hard, her because I was really confused of her so she explained it and then I really thought about it and know what makes perfect f****** sons cuz I needed for the body that would be able to have it all four I'm sorry I probably shouldn't want you she's a very complex being.

Not at all she's amazing and no I actually understood all that I know a lot about the gods I understood that completely like fine English so you're all four. When my husband looked over realizing that only had a man that he seen earlier disappeared whenever he seen his wife whenever he realized that no the president was just using his power over water to make a collision make an appear that there was more people learning what they're actually was. "oh I probably should have warned you yeah I did that to show you I wasn't human. I probably confuse the heck out of you just now considering that you were just looking at the window like you're expecting more people." President laughed realizing what he did. "Well you got me good with that illusion." My husband laughed.

So what do you say you want to come back with me will us you will be treated as an equal until betrayed a family the Federation told us how unfairly even trade you lately and how sad and depressed you've been with we don't like that my head of the council talked with me after I talk to the Federation and they showed them the clip before 100% when you ask to go back to Olympus you sent me to feel like you don't abandon everything in the order just a few happy so I want to shut your real happy life and foolish way and one that is safe my country has a lot of rules about this train purebreds is not allowed but you know human has ever disrespected either everyone is treated as and equal it's beautiful it's the perfect ly harmonic Federation for their brother you being a harmonic environment there were more than eager to tell me to talk you into it they want you to be happy but not leave your family but they also must make sure that your people are taken care of correctly too I have entire cities and villages made specifically for our people and yes they live harmonically with humans the Federation said that would remind you of your original home the one you loved.

Yeah my original home was like that actually and it was it was Heaven on Earth I miss it so much as long as I can visit my family as much as I want I'm fine with that I want to be in a better State of Mind because it's been hard ever since I was put in his body it was them it's been rough. Every higher up I tried talking to every time my husband tried being involved and both of the military since all my people are Warrior types of champion Warrior types and they turn them down told him he wasn't nervous compared to a mimic do you know what a mimic is I didn't when I first was introduced to them I'm not going to lie they did not make it impression they're more human than loaded than anything in the man-made they are very rude and condescending I think they're better than everybody else it gives me a headache. I like current and loving and affectionate people I love people that treat people like they matter and I want humans to return like their human and not like they're less than that's how the mimics truth in it freaking pisses me off excuse my language." I said it as a sense in the emotion of my voice he hugged me you would love home promise and you can come visit your parents whenever you feel like and they can come visit you how the visit you they might want to stay. It's okay little one it's okay to have emotions are allowed to be upset you allowed to be a happy or a lot of special feelings It's Perfectly Normal. On my are those your wings they are beautiful but there's so much better than I expected how big is your Phoenix form no I'm curious." He said soothing me when my wings came out. I opened them showing my flaming wings are and he seen how big they actually were fully opened they were massive. "Oh it's pretty big" my husband answered as he walked over. "Goliath right they told me you're a purebred too but what are you you're not Yokai." He asked curiously. Oh no you're right I'm not a yo-kai I am a deity. I'm a purebred Leviathan I'm a strongest Warrior other than my wife and our biggest Titan so far. But I'm not fully grown in my Titan form yet I am 59 ft tall in my Titan form. But neither is my wife she is 48 feet tall they believe that I will be about 60 feet when I'm fully grown they think that she will be about 58 fully grown. But her archangels Phoenix form okay just wants she still technically a phoenix so she does still have lemon links she just has like an archangel three pairs and she's 15 ft tall like a normal Archangel she can also use their weapons their energy their power because her brother the Archangel that put Archangel in her is created closest to Michael himself that is how strong he is and he is also worried it I guess it's all wore times she has two older twin brothers both biological both purebred." My husband said as he smiles. Oh my well I'm glad that I made that space then if most of your people are Titans and Giants but he's going to be a very potent mix are they all purebred Mystic though." He asked "That is correct and we have quite a few that are purebred Yokai. That won't be a problem with it" He asked. Of course not don't be silly I am happy to hear do you have a lot of pure bred yo-kai. Do you have any nine-tailed foxes." He said as I whistled. And within minutes there were five individuals in front of him some had gold hair some have white hair. Of course I do these are 9 Tails foxes. This is my best friend actually my auntie she practically raised me her name is Yuki she is one of the most loyal and devoted numbers which is one of the most skilled powerful and strongest Warriors and she's my oldest. Over 75,000 years old." I said.

"Oh my She's a Beauty she's a traditional Yokai isn't she." His wife said walking up when you get lowered her and ask that covered half her face "of course."she said if she started speaking from Japanese and his wife was loving it. Especially when she saying that she was literally pure Japanese.

"Oh you're an older female thought you were close to her age you are like"

"I start growing at 39 years old and true immortal most of us could aging at a much younger age and I'm one of the very few that is older. Most of our people stop growing on around 28 there is one that is like 42 and he he is a Kiran you know a Chinese unicorn the one type of dragon that looks like a horse but it is actually a dragon not a unicorn at all they call it the Chinese water dragon they bring good luck and prosperity he is our oldest member and he is sadly the only Kiran." You can answer using her Japanese accent wait you have a KIRAN. Baby do you hear that they have the one you've been looking for my husband's been looking everywhera Kiran. When I whistled and he appeared within seconds..

"This is Jin he is the Kiran." I said as he bowed his head he removed his mask he might have been the mail but he was very useful in attractive still you couldn't even tell he was 42."hello I am Jin I am actually ever billions of years old I was one of the very first Yokai ever made I was made at the beginning of man. He said as he shifted fully into his Kiran from. The president was absolutely stunned before he reached his hand out and touched his man for touching his antlers he had horns but they were like the antlers off the good luck dragon. He is so much more magnificent than my grandfather said my ancestor in my grandfather from over almost 576 years ago one but nobody believed him so I made it my mission to find one. I already made it my mission to collect all the Yokai so I give him a safe haven give them back their own Homeland since all of us scattering whenever the extermination is happening my grandfather was the one that stopped it he took over Japan and stopping from murdering his Kin." The president said as Jim turned back on my human. "I know Haji was a  very good man and he also left out one so they don't need him to all of his descendants you're a great great grandfather Haji was my best friend I'm actually the one that raised him his parents died in the front when he was only three I found him in the river and I took him home with me I took care of him I knew what he was right away but when I found him he was close to death so I nurtured them back to health until he was old enough to take care of himself he went off went to college became a governor first and came back when he was about 28 and he ended up with living with me again we ended up being best friends the older he got the more closer he became like brothers I miss him me and him did everything together he was the closest thing I ever had to family." Jin said.

You know I was his grandson so you were the Kiran that he was talking about. You raised him you're his best friend

"Yes as I said we were like brothers he didn't remember me for childhood something happened when he went to that college it made him lose his memory so when he lived with me after he hit 28 he did not remember who I was nor what I was so when we became best friends and he became family to me and a brother I did not tell him I was a Kiran. And yes I regret it every day.'

"Well then you can tell him yourself when we get to Japan he's still alive he's old as hell but he's still alive he's in the hospital right now they think he has dementia he keeps on asking for the Kiran."

"Purebreds do not get dementia but they get something similar if that purebred is like him and his loss they're trying to form or they're Titan form and becomes a regular mythological creature they do grow over hundreds of years and they grow the more rapidly the more human DNA is actually mixing so yes they can get something quite similar to dementia but it's worse it's like old timers but because we age so slowly it lasts so much longer which means it becomes way worse than it does on a human humans it kills on quickly within maybe a year or two with us it can last hundreds of years. Sorry I'm a bit emotional I love Haji do you like he was my own son and I raised him as such I raise the monkey with my own guess who became my best friend and what makes it even worse I never had no children and I raised him from practically a baby I raise them since 3 years up. So yes my queen can I please visit him I want to keep him company during his last moment how long has he had it.

"It's not bad right now that's why they're saying he's got a touch of dementia because it's not bad but he's starting to get it and you can tell and even the doctor confirmed it the other day he hasn't had it for that long at all he just started having it actually we took him immediately to the hospital since we noticed that something was wrong when he started for getting things Haji has the mind of an elephant he does not forget anything so the fact that his short-term memory was starting to slip we took him to the hospital right away they said right now it's only affecting his short-term memory and something some things very minor things but still."

Okay Jin you have been nothing but loyal and devoted so of course I'm going to let you see him Jen never gets upset about anything he never really shows emotion he's not really close to anyone either he's never really that anybody in except me but even then it's barely a little just enough to keep him company and just left him a friendship I'm friends with all my clan members. In fact he became my teacher he's always treated me like his granddaughter not like a niece like a granddaughter Jim's always had the personality you would expect from your grandfather so he's always called me granddaughter but I know that Jin has very very few people he considers his actual family I will never take that away from him to say bye to one of them

"Thank you dumpling you are seriously the best Queen I love you my sweet little granddaughter." He said hugging me and kissing me on the head.

"Yeah I love you too gramp gramp always will always have you know that." I said as he just rubbed my back. My husband's parents just walked in with some bags we looked up at them and they just kissed our heads we had your brother make a portal online the worst so all you have to do is have to make one at your new home in Japan when you can literally just go through that door I'd be back here so you can come visit us as much as you want no matter how much we want you to stay here no matter what I feel not happy here or not going to make this day and tomorrow let's face it me and your dad no you're not happy and miserable honey you literally has to go to Olympus the other day I would rather you be in Japan or you can just walk through the door and see me then be in Olympus when I can ever see you. So me and Dad decided to make that sacrifice so we could be a part of our grandchild's life." His mother said as I hug her before having his dad kissing both of them on the cheek leaving them something around my neck and necklace with one of my feathers on each just hold it when you want to talk to her and when you miss me or Goliath or the baby oh no and I'll feel it and we will come visit yeah hun not exactly doing well here I want to flourish and grow be happy wish I want my daughter to grow up in I don't want her growing up in the type of atmosphere around here and I don't know if the entire country is like that because so far from when I see you and from what I know it is I'd rather avoid that plus I am a Yokai Japan is my origin. Is it okay if I bring my brothers with us have them make a door when we land and I'll have the rest of my people come through is that okay cuz there ain't no way they're going to stick that many beings on upload or a airplane." I asked and he nodded eagerly Jim make sure you're the first one through Yuki. Vixen, Hikaru and Herio you heard me make sure that nobody tries to push him around cuz he's an older fellow and he does tend to be more dociles on my other you guys and you know they will push him out of the way what ways to cocky only ones will sorry we had a like 500 more Yokai born literally this morning and I don't even know how that happened somebody gave him something that's spit up the pregnancy and their development to the point where they were pregnant for like two days and somehow when they were born they were not babies it was weird I don't know what the hell they paid them normally that never happens and they were also born Yokai that never happens but they were born in the body of a 12 year old. Like I said it was a weird situation cuz we had over 900 babies born yesterday cuz it wasn't just the Yokai it was every female that randomly got pregnant and they came from every group I had so I have no idea how that happened or what happened to cause it ways think it was caused by an aphrodisiac but we're not sure.

I know what it was it happened to a couple of my Yokai 2 I had no idea it was causing it either so I had some of my top scientist in Genesis look it up I had them do some tests on whatever djiac and I had them do a test on a willing volunteer one of our females willingly volunteered to be the testimony when when we gave it to her the same thing happened she wasn't even having sex so when these babies are born from the diaphrasiac it is technically a colon because they technically don't need to be with a male at all it's in order to conceive even though the baby can be a different denture which is weird as hell but they are spitting genetic blood and biological makeup as their mother identical like a twin just can be a different gender which we don't know where they get the chromosome to be a male if that's going to buy the mail if there is no mail joke because the mother gets sick chromosome to create a male baby even if it's a clone from the aphrodisiac itself my scientists still have to figure out how that happens or how aphrodisiac holds the chromosome but they're doing tests so I will tell you soon as I know but that aphrodisiac also make some grow rapidly and depending on how much the female has depends on how developed her child will be born cuz one of my females had a lot and she had a hologram adult child like he was fully developed really lost and truly bloomed and was at full capacity like he was born as a little than s*** Untold his aging was starting to slow down like it does with us woman hit that certain age that you guys hit when you become true Immortals so yes and don't want us need depends on how much they have which would explain why your females all had different aged offspring makes sense now at least from what my scientists have found so far but they're doing more research and more studies on it of course I'm they're doing more lengthy tests you learn out what exactly and those aphroduces causing that we had a slow patient we serve that crap and we didn't know it was never too Jack and the next morning we had babies popping out like crazy scared the s*** out of all my non-human population they were scared totally told them what it was and they told me just don't don't serve it again after that we banned the s*** from Japan.

Oh my God well thank you for telling me thank God they figured it out cuz my geneticist and scientists were confused as s*** well they also didn't have access to the aphrodisiac they just made a hypothesis because he ever did she act was in a drink that my new basilisk I turned him literally like 2 days ago but when I turned him they were passing around a bottle they gave it literally to everybody and I didn't even think of it on that bottle which my scientist was able to get yes it was a tiny drop it was enough for her to get a sample and figure out that there was an aphrodisiac in it which my basilisk did not even know it was in there because to a human it's non-naprodisiacom but yes it is what she found out because my scientist did some tests on herself to see what ingredient in that freaking drink was calling all this weird s*** to happen unwell when she tested the one it did it to her and now she's got a daughter with her partner's over the moon about since her partner in her can't technically produce an offspring her partner is not a man so her partner was excited to have a kid they've been trying to Venice area for like a month yes one of my scientists is lesbian I have that's not an issue

Of course not your love love who you love I'm not going to judge somebody just because I just don't want another woman or another man so if so many people are gay or bisexual trust me none of my people say anything some of mine are hard work to give me besides your fated partner can be the same sex. Trust me I'm not going to charge them I know a lot of people do drugs I don't I find it to be rude I mean it's not like that involving you are having you in anyway so as long as it has nothing to do with you I just don't affect anything in your life who were you to tell them who they can and cannot love.

And that is why you always be my favorite President I'm sore that my people's happiness means the world to me so yes it does bother me if somebody makes a comment just because of their preference because I believe the same thing I have to leave as long as it's not affecting my life in any way shape or form and it you know it's time to completely doesn't have to do anything with me why should I have any right to tell them who they're going to be with plus I encourage all my people to be who they are and love who they love regardless of what anybody else thinks I'm just do what makes that happen I've had other rulers getting stink eye for saying that because I don't restrict my people's decisions I've had a hit dictator judge me because I went when we even know this is more people are I hope swing that way and he didn't agree with that he thought it was wrong for someone to like the same sex or be your fated partner to the same sex. They're not only made that same exact couple cry and feel ashamed of themselves they made them feel well in a way that made me want to punch him and I even told him if he didn't back off on decking Okay I lied I did punch my face why do you think the one dictator of one of the islands will not walk with me cuz not only hit him I yelled at him. I respect everybody's want some wishes I do not control any aspect of my people's lives unless it is harmful or illegal as in something that I make illegal like murdering your brethren or killing an innocent because we are a warrior types I have a big role that in battle if there is an innocent whether it be a bystander or even somebody involved with said combat if they are not harming you or have no bad intentions and are just simply present there unless they are going to kill you and they are seen as innocent then you are not to catch them trust me you do not realize how many instant people get stuck in call back who normally end up getting in the middle of the battle and end up getting killed just for being at the wrong place wrong time like this sweet woman when I was in a battle when The Horde she Amos got past tense because yes one of my people wasn't paying attention was being worthless they didn't see her but she also wasn't there before either she had just showed up him and they had been fighting and that Hillside for about 20 minutes so they usually didn't know she was there I had to scream bloody murder for them to stop and then I had to make sure that sweet little lady was fine she was just scared s******* okay well let's get going so we can get everything settled before night time plus I want to see how much daylight will have once we get everybody in if you do I really want to go some sightseeing is that okay. "

Of course darling trust me my country is beautiful you'll love it yeah your Handler told me that you've never been anywhere outside this city except maybe one town over but you never been out of state or nothing you've never even explored your entire state so yes I am more than happy to show you around my country. Hey hey hold up hold up this is your treasury remember stuff they gave me to hold on to it that's really important present please stick this up somewhere safe her clan has the surgery where they keep them as valuable positions that they gather over time and some of these really ancient and worth more than an entire country if I'm correct on what that is don't worry I see what one of them was and I was like holy s*** no so many things that she has they're more valuable valuable running and anything more of a good chance on one of them was one of that Rin gave the queen as a gift if you ever want anything of great value priceless and I mean like valuable valuable go to Rin he collects ancient artifacts from all over the world and most of them are Mystic related anywhere where he's traveled in school activities and the one that he gave her eye checked it out I was just curious what it was so I did look it up and you know what it made me sweat cuz I realized how ancient that are effect was so just pretense be very careful with what's in there I repeat do not drop it." Dad said as Goliath grabbed it off of him lifting up over her shoulder cuz it was in a double bag I know Dad no trust me this s*** is ancient so I know to be careful with it I'll carry it since it's so damn heavy.

Yes of course kids I have a vault you're good and you're more than welcome to use it trust me and quite a collector myself on ancient artifacts my family's collected them throughout history of the Yokai glance so I keep them in a vault so I will give you the combination and password and I have to program your identification there too it uses facial recognition and fingerprints I was not answering nobody's stealing that so I made sure to get it paperwork in his voice recognition and fingerprint so I have to program yours then so you can get them whenever you need something I want you to have to wait on me every time you want something out."

"Sounds good to me yeah I feel a lot more safer with it and there I'm sorry but I I refuse to leave them out in the open they have to be in a volt or something something we're not just anybody can get it. And actually that makes me feel like 10 times better knowing that not just anybody can get into it." I said giving a sigh of relief as we grabbed her face and walked out and I carried my baby out his daughter grabbed my free hand as she was holding her brother's hand his wife just thought it was the cutest thing ever cuz when I looked over she just gave me the keys little smile I couldn't help but just gave him and pick her up with her brother I pick them both up at the same time with my arm apparently Mom didn't think I could do that while holding the baby in my other arm. She almost tried to stop me but she wasn't quick enough and I already had them in my arms she just laughed as we climbed into the helicopter as the pilot woke back at us and the president held up his finger as he put everything in we have two more your brothers." The president said and I went oh s*** and I whistled. As my two brothers came bolting over his face when he's in my brothers that was hilarious especially my climbed in anything how huge they were in our human forms.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#pheonix