Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Ohh add what do we got here. Keeping secrets Now i'm standing up to your father. I never Thought you would have the balls. I mean, I'm not trying to push a new button and you've never once pressure, never knew circumstances. No matter how hard I tried. Now look you must work my throat out. Looks Like being on your own related wonders for you

No, you're just a different idiot than notice. Ithere's almost too strong for you to read. His quora, because you were too. Therefore, you seem to because you couldn't read that he was anything. Mor only one is powerful or on the same level can actually breed another being's power. Any true kitsune and I would know that. And I promise you I've been doing a lot of training with this Mand I've been trained the just joking I've trained the best.Yes I'm pretty sure i'm more than a couple years on your kid I'm an original b******, and you really want to test my patience? So if you don't get out of his face I will let him up and they will not stop hi'm the only thing standing between you and having your throat cropped out by a giant a** ideal fox. You do realize a fully awakened nighttales. Have a child box form as well. That Reflects on the power of the fox, and the words are bigger and more powerful than 9 tails are in stature in that form disconquer.The nine toaster dealing with no it's the biggest nine tails is Fifteen feet If you believe that you're an idiot, it was 18.The tallest nine tails on record From the original blood line the true kitsune is Eighteen feet and you're looking at her it was me Answers for cell phone and we share power, which means I'll be bigger than males are always bigger and we have the same. Power outlet you really want to touch your luck Why do you think it's temperature? Outside He's sharing my temper in my aggression Does someone like him?I've had thousands of years to practice out of control of that. The rage inside the true mystic, especially if you're awake into one like me.
The question is way more stronger than what you think.
You f****** family, what do you expect?  Dramatics are tightened.We have a very close family relationship with everyone in our clan.How different levels were on. Your son's part of that and he's a very high up So I suggest as a friendly reminder next time before you be hiccut.Decide to be an arrogant a****** to your own son.Who, by the way, is we More of a man in a kitsune then you'll never be. I should know. I'm over 72000 years old. You aint got s*** on me, kid. I'm the real deal. He's on a whole different level than you. He always was though when I found him.
He was already in 9 tails. Granite not as strong as he is now, but in my tails number. No, the ability is power strength I do.  Times that because it's combined with his own but he already had. She also missed mine too so don't get cocky. Someone who warned you.I'm a smart a** and I will get caught you right back.I protected your family for 5000 years.You think I won't put you in?You're f****** hilarious?I raise your of course I'll fucking put you in your place Who do you think saved your Grandpa me?You're welcome. I told you i'm the real Deal, how do you think your grandfather felt when he realized it was me? Why do you think he never told you my name Huh, trust me, I'm waiting for gold.Wait, you're talented and wait too strong.A word to be taken out by entire army.Are you getting off freaking?We've gotten weed in a mountain the whole time.They're fucking tracing me I took out that entire army over my little damn self By the way, this is the same. Soldiers in the same army that tried to take out. Aren't myself alone with no help from no other? Yoga's because they were too busy hiding in their corners. Maybe which I get it, I mean, they were scared that I was the only one bust in my a** in order to make sure that nobody died. Everyone's gonna be funny OK and we're about ready to drag them out their Houses, I was s******* their head.Shotting them with a Bowne arrow.Thank God there were human arrows out of it b****Plus it was kind of helpful that this dumb a** is.We're stepping enough to look my way over from my whistle fucking morons. You think after silent and noticing that all their men were dropping? Likewise, you think they were to figure it out. Don't make me prove how stupid you are Because honey you're not much better than the humans.Actually you're not much better than A mimic and they are f****** horrible weak as hell p****** We can't fight when they're s*** B**** are the sat least your grandfather's generation could fight..

Yuki, you potty mouth, you better not give Mike Rankin's that potty mouth?I swear I'll come up to my grandkid.And their mother Ethan their Grandpa.I'm gonna be late quote the Hell son, this is a fair warning.Don't test Hershey will f*** y** up and I mean all the way up. No s***'s given that is exactly what she said she is and she doesn't look at daylight or the day I see her run away that day. Why do you think I'm a better and out of the hospital? If he's a Doctor a surgeand. Not to mention FBI CSA and she's a cop and she's one of the world's best and most were announced. So I suggest you don't push that. And I mean like she's been working on national security and has been FBI and CSI for over 798 years.She holds the f****** world record.So yeah, I would definitely not test her because she's also military.She will fuck you up and I mean like she's Done years on the front line and I mean hundreds of years not including that she also was a samurai. Granite illers and why she was because they didn't know she was a woman either. This girl's the real deal she knows Combat battlefield better than anybody.She is one of the world's best strategists to I forgot to Imagine that and I'm talking about a battlefield strategist.
Tactics for the military army or reek  on she will fuck you up. And I will not stand and hurt what it because I'm not stupid and I don't have a death wish. I know how well she can fight.I've seen her during count batten during battles.I d*** well now.I'll get you can fight. With how much experience you have. She couldn't live with what you're supposed to explain under with just her pinky. Back in the day they didn't call her. A while but now more hero for nothing.
She took on an entire country and they're army by herself. To safer people. Part herself in harm's way and the one died for it. Did she bad night no.  She bust her a** to get out of every single person of us. There she could I want to have sex with you. Couldn't help the f****** a** do it yes. As a model, soldiers were looking through our houses looking for our and she was sneaking them out.The damn back door before they even got to the fucking house Not to mention her individually by herself took out that entire army by herself without any one of them never seen while they were searching for her and for the other missing ones.So now if you think i'm going to let you disrespect a woman. Of her caliber.No so you say something how you don't know how to worry about your Son lunching at your throat.You'll have to worry about Maybe you're not gonna some d*** sense in the next Tuesday.Rebeautifully until you either pass the fuck out are you apologized That woman is the only reason why you are f****** sitting here today and there's only reason why I'm f****** sitting here today.Remember without is nou.You came from me so therefore I made you.Without me there would be no you without her there would be. There would be no yokia at all.

If she's so powerful , Then why the hell didn't she take over the entire country? Why didn't it have to be a good luck dragon That took over our country over over A 1000 years ago, explain that 1. Why do takers belong to a surface? Why didn't no one know where she was? Why does no one know any information about a word? Is never even know what her face looks like. Cause not to be a j****** She's f****** gorgeous. New further descriptions of the area. Describe how beautiful she is. Neither did you. How do I even know that's actually hurt or not? Just somebody that you're just labeling... Holy shit

Of course, it's me. Who else would I be. And actually for your information.I am labeled as the most beautiful kitsune Female on record and of history. You'll marry someone that's not written down anywhere. If you actually write it any of these d*** books, you didn't know that reach page 2425.  She has hair Snow eyes of gold and smile. Though it takes your breath away, I have never once seen a fox of vixen anymore. And chanting the one that stands before me That line was written. In almost every single book that ever mentioned is my famous friend that most famous man of his time said when he wrote it. By the way, It is man and his time and his prime was the most famous author of his time, he was wrong or loud spokeswoman to me, how the f*** a world or a non man who wrote this and commented that when he met me and.  Person to the point where everybody knew me from that beauty because of him explain to me how the fucking disappeared off the face of the earth for the page there it is.

"What the fuck you memorize the line

Of course, I did that man was absolutely f****** in love.With me, I know I'm a day different a little bit.So yeah no he was Obsessed and still f****** is next time.You see Congie that was only Spent time with aristocrats did it back then he Doesn't know when I know that because he still tries To this date I find my ass or at least find Any clues or Bread crumbs That I may have left in my path. And trust me, I'm FBI am really gonna get a clean out of my tracks.And this man is still managed to find a little Kobe.Cool cool lose and i'm still alive even though i'm so careful to hide that.

Don't be at the party tonight.Why don't you just come Prove me wrong.

You got enough f****** kidding me. You want me in front of that man? I already told you there's just one way. It took me so long and I'm on the way it is. And plus with now.Who I'm in charge of looking after?I definitely can't have people following me.Annoying every place where i'm at

White chicken

No, because I'm in charge of watching the mother of all you deep shi mean, do you wanna watch a living God?I don't think so

Fucking My son wears the f****** mornings.I Know what king markings look like. It might have been a long time since I've seen him. But I don't know what the f*** they look like.

And so what the fuck if I am what's it to you I would I forgot if I clarified that you can't talk back to me jokes on you.I'm the new king of They o k and i'm the right hand man and assistant secretary and caretaker of the most powerful creature and being that you Whatever mate, or could even try to comprehend a wrap your title or brain around. Cause I bet you one meeting of her and your brain will be scrambled eggs. She's not called the most powerful and most important being in the entire universe. For s**** and giggles, she's a God. OK and not want to be taken lightly. I mean, I want to say you should be honored to have an actual living God.  No.
None of them get to be the children of God. So my question is, why are you trying too? Get me to publicly come out cause obviously this is a party there's obviously going to be a s*** ton of people. What are you wanting to publicly? Expose me.
Don't really talk about me if you haven't noticed. In fact, they're very hard to rush around it and for. Because they're sad.
Because true mystics like I explained to you make very strong bonds.Which meant any of the ones that met me and knew me personally were very close to me.They were my family regardless of whether or not We're blood and not to be i* t** a** or nothing or 2.My own horn.I was supposed to be loand I mean beloved kitsunes And you would know that if you read this one. Because that was the very first person that ever.
Ever grew up natural bond with. And the only person I ever tried to listen to my heart other than my dear niece.Because because if you pay attention I did say I raised her.She is practically my daughter.He really thinks she's gonna let you drink me.
You're lucky she just had 2 babies.So the way she'd been Showing you how f****** scary. She is because let me tell m*********** is terrifying as f*** she might be young. She might be on the 19th, but that girl can make a full born a** Man, a full grown a** dictator or a man. That's never been afraid of anything f****** p*** himself and cry running awbye, and I'm talking about elite champion warriors that have been doing this s*** for you.  Just with our words alone.That's not even including helped me and she isn't the field.That woman knows how to throw some handsShowing you how f****** scary. She is because let me tell m*********** is terrifying as f*** she might be young. She might be on the 19th, but that girl can make a full born a** Man, a full grown a** dictator or a man. That's never been afraid of anything f****** p*** himself and cry running awbye, and I'm talking about elite champion warriors that have been doing this s*** for you.  Just with our words alone. That's not even including helped me and she isn't the field. That woman knows how to throw some hands. And by the way, I'd be careful about what you say.She's nearby I Might be her aunt, but I'm still her family. She still thinks of me like a mother. So the moment that you try to put me in harm's way or anything. Honey, I'll be always nervous. She's never too far away from me and if it's not her, it's her brothers and I don't think you want to go Toto with an archangel that's literally made to be like the Mike.  And I mean the michael there's only one Archangel name, Michael.And if you don't know who he is wowell you would probably hate to know They're actually twins.She has a set of older twin brothers.One of them is a demon he's Designed and made to be more like Lucifer, power and strength.So is the other same power strike as michand there are difficult ones in the way you can tell the devil's sister 15 feet tall, so I suggest you pick your fights They are carefully, could you lay one d*** finger on me?You're millionaire or talking about me anyway, I'm one of them doesn't like it.You can just mind if you can just mind if we'll save a rest in peace buddy. Because we are vprotective of her family.What color everything without even Maddie, and I are hesitating, can you do that?Can you take out An entire species are an entire planet without even hesitating.No but my queen sure the fuck can. Oh yeah , huh , you might be , You might be a tycoon, but she's a tyrant.Have you ever met an actual dictator or war?Leader?And I mean a real one try that Times 50 cause that's exactly what you're getting with her.She might be young but she is scary as fuck She makes God's nervous and she's a newborn one. She makes the oldest ones nervous. So what's that told you she can carry it entire freaking? The universe and then destroy them. Wipe out tire species in mass extinction. She's a weapon, honey. She's not a presand I mean a weapon of mass destruction. I suggest you don't push your luck. And no, I'm not threatening you. I'm promising. Yeah, I know. There are a lot more of you than me. I quote that there because I don't really give a f*** about your numbers OK1 of me. Can take out all of you with my f****** pinky. None of you have had any combat. My Queen was raised by a wholesale and not just any helsing the helsing. Bane, you ever wonder who his companion is? He was called inferna. That was my Queen. She was 14 or 13 when she did that. By the way, when she gained the title of world's strongest elite champion and by the way, she was a womand all the other champions were above, but below her had worked sometimes even up to hundreds of years working with the whole things and she later spent 2 minutes with them and had the. Whipped in a shape to work. They were not only disciplined obedient.  And we're listening to the hunters. They did not have to change them or anything. After the ones that hadn't changed since it took them in the trap. Yes, they were changing after she got her hands-on. Then she took on their head later when she was literally 13 or 14 and overthrow her and took over.Wholesale said and whip them into the most organized and well strategized.Fighting force you will probably ever meet and they were all fucking women You really want to message the girl that can do that at 14 with no training?No, nothing.She didn't start getting training or discipline or any of that combat treatment until Housing broker and after a year or too OKI like 3 years it took him 3 years to breaker so where he got hurt a bond with him. I took him 2 years to make her master. Come back that strategizing and war. It came like second nature to her and she's never seen any of that stuff in her life.  She was never caught any of it.She's just really, really quick at learning.If you think you know mathematical genius or philosopher think not made her you'll think differenthe girls are damn family genius. So you'd better have to ask them to protect the girl of my life but because I'll protect her with my wife, I already d*** well. No I shall be crazy enough to try to do it for me that announced to you. She just had 2 twins. I'll be d***** if I'm gonna let her a** who just burst out 2 children. Try to whip your a** Because I know the f****** will. And if that happens her husband's gonna whip everyone's ass He is wherever protective of his beloved wife and he is a Leviathan  and I don't think he wants that

Everyone knows there's no such thing as the wife.Then she don't have to speak of shit out your ass

Well, excuse me You're f****** raccoon tail excuse for a rat dog. Cause you aint no f**** asked for d*** short cause. It's an e any foxes know that they have acute smellsuppose you're going to be a f****** mouth? I suggest you get your f****** facts. Great. And by the way, it's a violence to exist. You dipshit, dumb m*********** It's just unlike you're a stupid dumb a**  The Leviathans like phoenix is they only exist one at a time There's only ever been one and ever had 1 created, same as a Phoenix.Was the next thing you're gonna say?Is a Phoenix is done exist? Because if that's what you think, then what the f*** are we tholes?No, I'm over 300 miles long dude.I can literally wipe the floor with your a**And gives you a s****, I'm the hugest type I've ever created.I really really do not give a fuck to beat your ass. Especially since you got cocky with auntie.Got it.No, you f****** apologize.I heard before I knock your fucking teeth out. Her husband said jumping down behind him, literally making him freeze up when he seen his shadow tiring over him when he looked up at him.All he looked as small as a mouse and all of his kids looked absolutely terrified especially whenever they realize that he actually liberately did piss off Goliath because he came down no shore on cause. He had given his track to his wife and he had gotten silk careless, so he was just wearing his pants. So you you could see all those muscles and look not gonna lie with his stature and his bold and his body. Type alone and like. Yes, his face is very handsome but he's just very f****** intimidating.  Alex Varian, he doesn't look angelic, but he looks.He is very.He is beautiful but whenever he's and his expression shows. It angry expressions, is very scary. And they absolutely end the weight expression on his face. You could tell terrified him. Fucking cocky ass bitch I can tell you you don't like your dad, dude, he's an a**, you know, a prolog, gonna have to redo the scene like 30 f****** times because he's not f****** it up. He's on pissing off one of us to what we're giving too much information. Remember what the Queen said about getting too much information. She said keep it short and sweet, but we f****** mystics. Don't know how to keep our f****** temper. Especially when a******* like him come up in here like. They own the d*** place and start pissing us off.Cause they're actually saw all of our family members like Then say it to my m***** ******* face cause if you're gonna say it be a man and say it to my face.Otherwise you're no man and you have no right to be sad because you're just a damn pussy." Goliath said literally getting in him back up and Literally fall on his a** before you keep out up and help him up. They looked very confused for a minute. Whenever you hit said again, we have to do this again. Man, we really don't know how to control our anger. D*** I mean, I can see why the Queen has not put the rest. Of these stupid dumb a**** with us and hasn't fully awakened to me yet. I mean that I don't even know how to f****** be Yoki, like if you're gonna be yoki and you're gonna try to pick a fight. At least via yoki, don't push it out and act like you're a whimp. That's like the worst thing that you can do in front of me OK. His reprintment is giving them a free pass. If I can slit your thrcause, listen to p***** off you. Okay, we'll attack you on purpose. You don't need to give them a reason like you are a dumb gave them enough reason. OK Quinn, I think you're going to need to put a restraint on her rage while we're doing this or we're all around the public. Okay, so we don't accidentally do this again. You're gonna have here. We go again yet, Alright, but we've already done this twice.I'm going to wait You'd be kind m************ Yeah, I'm sorry, but we're already done this twice I'm Annoyed." As I snap my fingers making Personal adjustments to what just happened clipping out bitten pieces Everything After the girlfriend smiled at her whatever As we notice that this time there were more relatives.How could time just change That's when I realized that my stupid dumb ass forgot to freeze time outside of The house so it literally Only reversed time. Inside of the house so outside was still going on normal time, so during when I finally on call unpause time and let flow again. Guess from their party or starting to show up which included family members and family friends and a bunch of rewards to Christ.  High up people of high authority, mainly the corrupt ones are a go figure. I snapped my fingers for quick pausing. Everything before putting them in more formal office before presently.When Yuki noticed what I did.She just looked up at me and flipped me in the I did her make up in her all pretty cause when I first time I'm on my first and I'll hold them whenever I switch their clothes.I used my contact powers to make them on them.So I'd like actually I prescribed them because I would just be fucking weird Not to mention really hard since they're frozen in time.I'd have to physically move everything warm with their bodies in order to put their clothes on. Just do my f****** work. But at least I did up there. Appearances were all nice like I did her make up hair. I did his but of course, They forgot to use their human disguises. Which of course, she never does so when his dad got a load at him his dad later we took off his sunglasses and took a double take. Before yelling at his dad as he walked over.Who the hell is That, oh my goodness, you were huge. No offense, handsome stud, but You are so f****** handsorry.I didn't mean to marry you, buddy.But I have to admire true non tales.When I say one plus I would kill for any of my sons to be built like you or be half the kitsune That's a big guy as but seriously.Who is this?He is so wait a minute... Aren't there's your dog tags?And when you run the Army isn't Jim the only one that wears those.What did you finally dip out on my one?And take in a actual kitsune. I'm my You are just drop dead gorgeous. I am so sorry and not mean ever so bound to but you are absolutely gorgeous, like I said, I got to admire an actual Cos 9 tails when I see one. Sorry I didn't mean your friend.Did I find him...

" Well of course you did I mean how offended would you say alternative And Kim, do you say s*** like?I wish that my son would look like that to your Your son so yeah, kind.I don't blame my fiance for being Hi i'm yuki Jim's fiance and Yes, I am and I'm tales the way, I can thank you.
I'm When did the strongest actually end the strongest elite warrior Champion on record and in our history books plus I'm a war so yeah, probably Should be more polite to your son.He's a lumber, stronger, more powerful.Than you think, I should know.I'm Soul bounded.He's My fated so I think I should know. And you wonder why you didn't want you to leave as an items you never talked.To him like you're happy about a d*** thing.He does you always insult him....

Baby baby baby baby honey, my loves. It's OK, I'm used to it for a minute.Remember, call me d******** for a reason?Trust me, I'm used to my dad being an a******Honestly I personally don't give a f***I mean, he can be as rude as his hell to me.As he wants to do he can be able to do noxious as he wants to see if the mum and he insults you Is the moment I f****** all the way up or anybody.So yeah probably A good idea not to put the Bear in my love. I know how you and your temper get.Don't take a personal She's just a really good A really good partner and the best one I've ever had.She's just related over protective of me. One can I say we have a very deep bond to move on each other very much So yeah , we have a tennessee being overprotective each other. It doesn't help though my partner is also over A72 1000 years old. She is pretty used to being Responsible nurturing mother in the pipe and she says it's a bad tendency of doing it to me even though i'm her Send to be husband not her responsibility responsibility. She just, she likes to take care of me. A really good woman. And look, I don't care if you like her don't like her or not. I love her.She's a lover my wife and she's my favorite partner.So you're just gonna have to f****** deal with it.
Carefully I don't like each other, you're ex can hate each other for all I give A s*** I'll just gotta do as b d*** adults and be civil, and she knows how to do that.You will never handle it.I don't know but you have a tendency I've been rather petty and kind of childish Plus you also really like to instigate people and not delighted. She is my future wife so you. Should always pick fights with her or instigate her and p*** her off. I will personally let her beat her a** at least once without me. Stopping her just as you get a taste of how powerful she is and how strong she is and maybe get smart enough to f****** back. Off OKI love you occasionally it's gonna be in my life regardless.  Family, regardless of whether or not you're a Dick and a 1/2 or knot or still blood, you're still my dad, I still gotta tolerate me, so do the same with my wife.
It's not like we have to see each other on holidays. We're doing a vacation like this. It's not like we have to see each other all the time. I mean when's the last time you've actually seen me Send me like not just talking. One glance at a picture of somebody took or had on their Waller's. Shouldn't that just something that you seem? Might imagine like when's left in the eggs. And I don't just mean languages. Walk around the street or something. I'm really actually sad down to talk to me over 3 years.  At the moment that you disowned me was the moment that Stop visiting the family home and just start a living with Grandpa altogether.I moved out the pharmacy kicked me out.So yeah, we haven't talked since then.Do you remember why you would pick me up if you Sad it's because you thought I was sneaking around with guys. Enchanting an aluring absolutely.Beautiful woman I quote the most beautiful Vixen, I have a related eyes on which is not an understatement.It is on record as the most beautiful one. It is what she is most known for look like a man to you No, she doesn't not and I'm not going to assure you.She definitely want her to present isn't Not in, before you say I paid or no I didn't, And before you come up with some preposterous assumption like that she's trans She was born and always will be a female and she even has records of it. Cause I know you're a j****** You try to make everything a f****** argument.
This is 100% a woman. She is 100% of my fiancée and she is 100% my Fated, and here's a chart that even freaking proves it.And yes I was a smart ass and I did get it done by a doctor a geneticist to be exact." He said handing his data paper which is dead. Dead read before he looked up at him. Kind of baffled before he just started laughing.

" You're little faker. I knew you had it in you. Do You know how hard I try to push you to do this when you're younger and you never did. I hope you know, I didn't push you to because I wanted you to be strong cause you were too nice and too kind. And if you haven't noticed you're mad at me if you're mad at me if you're mad at me if your mom too much with that personali. I thought you were gonna end up like her as well. She was too kind for her. I'm good and you already know that she Isn't here? She was a push ever. She was too nice.
And I got to the point where you know that she died right?
She was killed for being a weak Fox, we all know that casinos are one of the most powerful.O k obviously it's not surprising that if a week one like your mother spotted obviously they're gonna Get targeted. Just why I try not to get to listen to your mother? I don't want myself to close to anybody like I did you're mom You have a heart her personality or soul and I have her looks old d*** I just don't want you to know what I'm okay. I know you probably think I hate you but I don't. I'm just a little f***** u* cause I lost my Faded which was actually your mother.I just never got to Bonds with her like you did your partner. Your mom was too scared to let me do it.You can obviously when we got together. We weren't in the best point. Cause obviously I'd given up on finding my partner. So why can't I just slip around and she couldn't help any issue with it with? I don't blame her. Partner in her fiancé and I'll admit it was a s***** one.

But he did that so she wouldn't get close to him not to be fair. My brother's going on with enemies. You've got to understand them best of the time they end up dead because believe it or not, you're dead with actually big a** softy, he's actually very. He's very kind but that his devotion once so deep.
But but he's. They noticed one time that your dad actually genuinely was showing genuine feelings for your mom. And as you're aware , your mother only had One tale, each tale marks how strong the weakest. So of course. I had to be just at once.The only thing I had connected to her which was you.But I kind of had to make you hate me.Was either that or watch you get murdered too.Cause not gonna lie you got me pretty worried there you listen..

Look i'm not depressed my two cents and but that's a fucked up way to teach You're sunlight first of all.Don't you know the laws of family? Why do you wanna waste trouble in a pack? Why do most beings only have tribes? Covins, whatever you want to call their family groups, they're for protection. You. Dingus, therefore you lean on your family not push them away. You isolate yourself. Yeah, you're putting yourself more in danger, but you're also leaving them f****** wide open as well. It's more safer to stay in a group than to do that. But Hey, that's just my opinion.  But who am I to say? I'm just a random a** with years of f****** experience and combat army and warfare, so yeah.
That probably has no experience in call back. Look, unless you're due to actually came at you like came at you came at you came at you.  I don't think that's who murdered your wibecause. For one, if they really wanted you dead, you be dead. They wouldn't be murdering everybody. That you care about because, for one that's just being a p**** And number 2 personally, I'm FBI CSI and all that s***, I'm a cop. Dude, I'm a cop, dude. I'm also undercover and investigator.  End of world round and I'm a surgeon and a Doctor.
I'm also a strategist. I'm not one of that too. Wasn't the Army for more than I can count? And I'm asking if we're here. Also, yeah, I think I know what I'm talking about when I say that's a bunch of f****** baloney. I know I know murderers when I see one.  That's the number that's a f****** p****, but we're gonna asleep you.It's probably only one dude a guarantee you.It's not even a corrupt and if first of all you really think a haunted group of people are going to harass one man Who literally poses new physical threat to them whatsoever. Cause I'm also going to do a threatening you. One time when new p**** held. So who's related not him? Because the liberate of how bad you traded him. He's still trying to be your fail to be his father because you could have failed to protect him. Wow that's a real father. I want to tell you. This is our romance, doesn't baby?Somebody comes at me?What are you going to do?If somebody feels like they're threatening retarding me , what are you gonna d Are you gonna just sit back and let them murder me? Are you gonna fight back or are you just gonna yeah, no, isolate yourself from everybody else? And just act like you don't give a f*** about the world and stop taking care of yourself and start around, because you don't feel like you can have anybody close to you."

First of all, I China's a** up repair is dumb slowly towards room. One bleed to death. I mean , you're not observing enough to do the one thing that's precious in my life and we're looking for and then I'd keep them alive , just simply so they have to That pain and the Malaysian for the rest of their life until it finally.Which will be years which will be satisfied as hell for me. About it and yes I would Glady get blood on my hands if it met protecting and keeping the person I love most in my life safe. Regardless of my life. Your the only person I would willingly put my life on the line for. No hesitation. You're my holy universe and my whole world.Of course i'm not gonna let anybody do anything to you."

Or maybe every minute of the seventy two thousand years I waited to meet you. And I did over and over the same everytime.I will not change a thing because you are always gonna be it baby. I spent my whole life searching and literally being alone looking for my Soulmate and you were so worth it. You're my entire World moon and stars. You are my entire universe and you know that. Because I would do exactly the same for you.

"I know hun that's why your so precious to me.

"Careful openly showing how much you love each other I really w... oh you are a n.

"Nine tails. Yes I'm not just beautiful I'm one of the most powerful and strongest Mystics. And I'm royalty. I'm not just a higher up. Who do you think the king of the Pat, is it's not any aristocrats you know, because it's me. Which when I marry him makes him my kind. He technically already is cause we're blonded. Every single thing i said, When you thought I was just being sarcastic or pulling your leg I wasn't I assure you I was one 100%. True I have I have physical proof to back up.Ever since one Let's get one thing straight, sir.As there's one thing I don't do.It's lie or threat if I say something, it's a promise.It's never a threat.It means i'm not Just all talk or just saying I never just talk or just say something. I'm a woman of action which means f I've said it to you and it happens. Don't be f****** surprised cause if I said it. Was a war hero earlier. I wasn't joking. Who do you think was the one that chased off the Army off your grandfather and his family when he was a child.  But when his father was fatally wounded. What do you think took care of all the OK got the money to their homes and got them to safety before literally leaving away me and I took out every single one of those b******* too by myself and no help from any other U. K because my own kind was too scared to even come out of their houses. I had to forcibly remove some of them from their home to get them some more safer.  Some of the soldiers got in their homes now i'm thinking about the back doors they didn't get fucking shot Do you know how many bowls I took that day?Too many for me to do that dang count And yes, I still have scars from some of them and I'm a term mortal.I don't scar or so that's why I'd tell you how much they actually draw Mommy.They shot hundreds of rounds in me, that day.Oh and I let them.I let them.I was moving target.I shielded everything one of them With my f****** physical body.So if you think i'm all talking no bite you're one hundred percent Wrong you.Can say that, as she moved her sleeve, turning around, showing him the back of her shoulder, which did look like it had been riddled with Scar or tissue that looks like she had been in an explosion or something, but that's a pleasure.You look the more that you see that they're actuallyou're sleeping from Several multiple individuals shooting at her and yes, the scar tissue was like very healed, but it was still visible from how much damage that bowl does bullets actually did to her tissue before her tissue could heal itself. He's got to remember that we're showing her when machine guns.  And she was sitting. There shouting mother and children and families with her bare body. No armor no nothing, so her body deliberately had to push on the bulls and heal at the same time have been shot at. So of course, there were quite a few scar tissue on her back. I tried to heal her but she wouldn't want me cause she said it was her battle's car. She actually kind of likes them because it's only spurs that she physically has other than ones that she got as a sample high.  And that little weirdo Likes her battle scar.S she says they Remind her of the past and she said that sometimes it's good to have a reminder of the past. She said some things they're just not meant to be forgotten. Socialist describes that she never forgets because the fact that she has lived for so long and seen so much and has forgotten so much. And how to experience such extremes in her learning that rather than trying to let the trauma eat at her and forget about it.  She loves herself healed by confronting her fear and confronting that painful memory and wanting to make her stronger and long run. So in the long run she asks to be left with. It healed so she can always have a remembrance of that hard commoner life cause even though it was like the worst moment of her life and the most painful, she said that whenever she's having a rough and hard time machine just filled it giving up, she takes a look at those scars. And it reminds her that no matter how hard it gets, she will still always be strong enough to make it through and come out on top.  His face said it all whenever he seen those scars.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#pheonix