Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-

Mark was just sitting on his couch with Donghyuck beside him. They're just doing some assignments together, also they just wanted to be with each other. They've been boyfriends since last week. Neither one of them courted but they were spending their time together for almost two months and they're quite going along with each other.

So, they thought they should just be boyfriends.

"I feel like we should call names," Donghyuck uttered while he answer questions on his textbook.

Mark hummed as he placed his arm around the boy and pulling him closer, "That's sudden."

The boy chuckled, "I'm just afraid that I'll forget it if I'll say it later."

"I don't know. I'm not good with these," Mark said.

Donghyuck looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, "Really? You've been in relationships."

"They're the ones asking me to call them names. I'm really not into endearments but I tried to," the man uttered.

"Since you said that, you're going to be the one thinking about it."

Mark groaned, "I'm dumb when it comes to this, Hyuck."

"That's why, I'm pressuring you," the boy chuckled.

The man sighed. He rolled his eyes and just pinched Donghyuck's cheek, too hard for the boy to groan and push the hand away. Mark chuckled. While the boy was busy on his textbook, the man stared at him. He rarely do this to his past relationships but Donghyuck has this irresistible features.

Mark felt different with Donghyuck. Something that he was looking for.

Suddenly, Donghyuck felt his boyfriend's stare. He looked at Mark with an eyebrow up and tilting his head to the side. The man went flustered but he just stared at Donghyuck's eyes, seeing something within them. His heart immediately started beating fast.

"What are you staring at?" Donghyuck asked, chuckling.

Mark was spacing out but he came up with an answer.

"Love."

Donghyuck went quiet for a bit before he bursted out laughing at Mark and started cooing at his boyfriend. Mark was embarrassed about it though.

But it ended up being their endearment.

-

Day 698

Mark had some papers to deal with before he was able to pick up the dog he bought with Jaemin. It actually took him hours before he could pick a breed he'll buy for the boy. Jaemin even helped him with it just 'cause the man can't make a decision about it.

Well, it's for Donghyuck. Mark wouldn't just buy any dog.

The man thought about sneaking the puppy in so he brought a backpack. The puppy was inside, sleeping since he was just a month old. Also, the puppy's needs are all in there. He just needs to take him to the room.

Mark casually walked along the hallways with nurses and doctors passing by. The man immediately went into the elevator and pressed the button of the correct floor. Mark went to grab the bag from his bag and opened the zipper a bit more to see the puppy still sleeping inside.

Hopefully, Donghyuck will love it.

Mark arrived and ran to where Donghyuck's room is. He knocked and opened it to see Renjun and Jeno inside. They smiled at the man who closed the door to have some privacy.

"Thanks for taking my spot. I just got the puppy," Mark happily said.

Renjun immediately got excited, "Can I see?"

Mark carefully placed the bag on the couch and gently grabbed the puppy. It squirmed a little bit as he slowly woke up. The man treated it like a baby and carefully gave it to the boy who cooed at the cuteness of the puppy inu. Renjun placed the puppy on his lap and lets it comfortably sleep on him.

"What's his name? Such a cute puppy," Renjun asked.

"Bomi. Donghyuck asked me to call him that."

"Hey, you might get rabies. I don't want the baby to get rabies," Jeno said.

Renjun shook his head, "Jen, chill. The baby won't get rabies."

The boy started petting Bomi and cooed at the cute puppy. Jeno furrowed his eyebrows. Mark chuckled and pats Jeno's shoulder.

"You're still their favorite samoyed," Mark joked.

"Geez, I'm not a samoyed," Jeno said.

The three of them spent their time and actually filmed the puppy doing stuffs or just them playing with Bomi. It cried a bit so Renjun had to lock himself inside the bathroom so the noise wouldn't be too loud.

Jeno soon went out to pickup Jaemin from work then Renjun had to lock himself inside the bathroom again with crying Bomi. Mark was left beside Donghyuck, holding his boyfriend's hand so lovingly. He just started talking about how his day went and trying to keep up a smile.

The beeping sound of the machine bugged him. It just reminds him that Donghyuck's near death. Mark just kept his spirits high and tried to become stronger for his boyfriend. He kissed the boy's knuckles before he grabbed his guitar.

Mark placed the guitar on his lap and strummed randomly. Playing music made him feel calm and he knew familiar music will help Donghyuck. He could just do everything just for the boy.

"I bought you a puppy. I hope you'll like Bomi. You're kinda hard to impress but I tried thinking like you...Jaemin even helped me with it."

"But you always say to me that I'll always impress you with anything."

"I never believed you but you'll always smile at me whether I gave you something stupid or not. I just wish that you're laughing at me right now at how bad I decide to anything. But maybe you're gonna tease at how sweet I am to even give you a puppy just because you asked for it."

The man went quiet and sighed.

"I'll lose my sanity if you keep doing this to me, love."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro