Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Do you believe that even a tiny mistake can lead to unimaginable consequences?

At first, I thought the same way, always assuming that if I encountered a problem, it would just be a minor issue, something that would take a little time to resolve, nothing worth worrying about.

I thought that way until the day the exam results were announced.

I automatically skipped over the names lower down the list and scanned directly to the top, where the 'throne' of the top names resided, belonging to those we often called 'monsters' or 'aliens'—students with slightly better achievements than the average.

Believe it or not, I proudly considered myself part of that 'monster' group.

My eyes quickly scanned through the top 10, then the top 5, the top 3...

There it was.

Black text neatly printed on the white paper of the school's exam results announcement, a female student couldn't contain her joy and jumped up in excitement.

Just 10 points short of a perfect score! That last math problem was just too tough, so I had to leave it blank. But still~ achieving this is already fantastic.

Had I been looking up too long at the list that my eyes got blurry? Or was there really another name above mine?

"Nagakawa Yuuto?"

Hey, hey, hey!!!!

Are you kidding me?????

A.PERFECT.SCORE.

To achieve a perfect score on a test that felt like stepping into the Devil's Gate...

Who is this guy to be so amazing?! Daring to surpass me?

That day, for the first time, the undefeated female student was beaten by a mere 10-point difference, and the top spot slipped from her grasp.

Truly a monster...

But who am I? Even though the top spot didn't belong to me this time, I'll let it slide because I'm magnanimous.

But why does the blonde guy next to me seem off? His face is unusually calm, is he too shocked to have not passed?

Being a kind person since childhood, I couldn't just ignore even a stranger,

"Are you okay-"

I was about to say a few comforting words to him when a voice interrupted. It turned out to be the friend accompanying the blonde guy, a tomboyish girl who smiled broadly at him.

"Amazing, good job, Yuu-chan. You topped the list again."

What? Wait...Yuu-chan? Top 1? Don't tell me this blonde guy is that Yuuto??

Crack crack.

My worldview just crumbled.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro